Chapter 10

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/iDVVEZ8SQRY

 


Minhyuks' Persepective

                   “Hmmm…..What ?!” I jolted up from the random feeling of my arm being tugged. I sat up from my bed as I bring my eyes to the persons’ arm. To my surprise I see _______________ sleeping right beside me. I go back to lying down; staring at her face.
“ He he…. I guess you fell asleep, huh?” I pushed her hair back behind her ear so that I could get a better view of her face. Slowly, I placed my finger on her temples as I traced it down to her sharp chin. 
“Why is it whenever I’m with you I can’t seem to act like myself?” I admired her doll-like face, that stood still in that quiet, lifeless room. 
“ I haven’t know you for too long. But…….. why is it that I feel so drawn to you? The way you smile makes me go crazy. And whenever I see you I feel my heart....going numb. I don't understand. I always want to be beside you, make you happy, protect you. I want to be there for you…..Why is it I feel this way? I’ve been surrounded by money, girls, and everything I’ve ever wanted but why is it I get happy just by seeing you…….Why can’t I have you? I have everything….but I don’t have you.” I lean in closer as I stare at her closed lids. Then, to her button nose and finally to her slightly, pink , tinted lip. 
“Just let me know how you feel…..” I slowly fall into her face as I let my lip touch hers. I withdraw back with panic as I turn around the other way. I cover my face from the impulsive action I have just done.
 
I just kissed her……
 
“She would kill me if she found out what I just did.”
I turn over to the clock as it read 3:20 a.m. I pick up the papers that she held in her hand and read out each question she answered. I look over to her as I slowly pat her head. 
“You’ve tried really hard. Good job.” I stand up as I place them on the study desk. Then, I go over to her side as I slowly pick her up. I place one of my hands right under her knee and the other under her neck. I gave all my strength to bring her up, but I didn’t need to give in that much force. I laid her down on the bed gently; placing her head down first then her legs. I grabbed on to the blanket and pulled it up so that it covers her body.
“I guess I’ll be sleeping on the couch tonight.” Just as I turned around I felt someone grab on to my wife beater.
“Eomma…….Don’t go.” I turn around to see her almost in tears.
“Is she having a nightmare?” I sit down by her side as I brushed her hair out of her face and kept combing my fingers through her dark brown hair. 
“Eomma…… Don’t leave me please….”
“Mm. I won’t leave.” I respond back hoping that her nightmare would disappear. I lay down right beside her as I continue to pet her head. She brings her arms around my waist as she buries her head in my chest, allowing me to tense up from panic.
“Eomma, I love you.” She lets out small sobs, trying her best to control her crying. I bring my hand over her head, hesitating to pat her. She hugs me tighter and tighter, hoping I don’t leave her side at all.
 
           She doesn’t move or budge for about a good 15 minutes and my eyes were slowly starting to fall. I tried removing her hands from my torso, hoping I could escape and sleep on the couch. But, she never got tired of holding onto my waist. It’s like she wasn’t going to give me up anytime soon. So, I decided to wrap my arms around her, bringing her in closer to my body; hoping that she will feel safe. I lean in closer to her ear as I whisper,
“I promise I won’t leave you.”
I really meant that statement. Not as me acting as her mother. But, me…..Lee, Minhyuk promising to never leave ________________s' side ever. I will never leave you. I slowly let my eyes close on it’s own as I fell into deep sleep with __________________ in my arms. 

 Hey guise a quick little update. It's pretty short.... I think LOL but yeah just a peek through what Minhyuk thinks and tsada. Anywaysssss, probably some grammar mistakes up there again LOL im the worst. Will probably be editing it tom or sometime soon because i might be busy tom or today because it's currently 1:42 am. I am such a loser and should be sleeping because i have school toms. WHAT TO THE EVER ! This is totally irrelevant but there is a recent group that is coming out called BANGTAN and i've been obsessing over these boys, waiting patiently, for their debut. I'll post links on their predebut song cover/works down here because I want the world to love them as much as I love them. Orzzz if you think it's stupid for me to do this i'm sorry D: BUT I REALLY LOVE THESE BOYS AND I WANTED TO USE THEIR MUSIC FOR ONE OF THE CHAPTERS BUT IT JUST DONT FIT SO I PUT IT DOWN HERE. Enjoy :) 

http://youtu.be/sctrgmZ_JNM (Jimin, Jongguk, J-hope)

http://youtu.be/Sby_6W_I0dQ (Rap Monster, Jin, Suga)

The only member missing is V but i can't wait to see him in their actual MV

STAY FAB & SASSY !