Chapter 23

The annoying, Lee Minhyuk. (in the midst of editing)

http://youtu.be/O0IS9xx94QU

 


               Your eyes slowly started to open because you felt like a pair of eyes were watching over you. You took a nap earlier because all that crying exhausted you. You took all the strength you have left in you to bring them open and find Minhyuks face right in front of yours.
“Hey there ~” He says with a smiling face on.
Your eyes started to get all teary again as you saw Minhyuk alive and well. You rushed over to give him a hug and nuzzled your head into his shoulders. You continued to cry, slowly, soiling his shirt. He then hesitates to pet your head because of the abrupt hug you gave him. 
“I thought you were a goner.” You continued to sob. He then pulls you away from the hug as he stares you in the eye. He wipes the water away from your eyes and smiles. 
“I won’t be knocked down so easily.” He grins.
“Pabo.” You slump back down on the floor as you start to rub your eyes from the irritation. You fold your arms in anger as you got mad at him. 
“Why did you come for me? This would’ve never have happened if you didn't come for me….. I don’t want your pity so why did you come and save me? I know that you hate me….that’s why you tease me all the time.”
He then tries his best to bring himself down so that he would be able to sit right beside you. Now, both your arms were touching as you sat with each other, side by side.
“Hey ___________. Look at me.” You then quickly shifted your head towards Minhyuk so that you can lecture him. But just when you were about to open your mouth he grabs your face and brings them in closer to his. He places his lips upon yours as his lips passionately dances on top of yours. You quickly shut your eyes as you felt your whole body tense up. He brings his hand to your back as he allows it to glide down your spine. He continues to lead you, throughtout the kiss, which helped you relax abit. He brings you in closer, the deeper he planted his lips on yours. You didn't want this moment to end. It was perfect. Every atom in your body was leaping for joy.....This was so unfamiliar....so invigorating....You wanted time to stop. You didn't want to be able to get out of this kiss and face the harsh reality of the world......You wanted to stay in his arms forever.But, he finally lets go as he holds onto your face and searches into your puzzled eyes.
“Do you think I hate you now?” He finally lets go as he rubs his neck.
You still stood there shock with your mouth still open.....wide.
“But you…..and You…asked Lydia….You teased me….But…what?!”
He giggles at your expression and finds it quite adorable. 
“I’ve liked you ever since I’ve met you. Why does that surprise you so much? Maybe even till now…...I’ve grown to love you......”
You grabbed your knees as you stared at the powerless television in front of you.
“But….why? I’ve always thought you hated me and just liked getting under my skin.”
He shakes his head in disagreement. 
“When I first met you in that art studio…. You were so different from all the other girls I’ve seen. You were so concentrated, so passionate about what you were doing that I got drawn in. I wanted to get to know you more, talk to you more, know your name…I wanted to know everything. But when I approached you I didn’t expect to get that reaction out of you.”
“Reaction?”
“You were kind off pissed off at me.” He laughs.
“Oh…”
“Well, that was another thing that drew me into you. Usually I got what I wanted….girls, grades, clothes, money….I had everything but then, for the first time in my life, someone like you treated me like that. I was so surprised and so intrigued. Then, later on when I figured out that you and I were going to live together I got excited. I tried so hard to approach you but every time I tried it was like I always messed up. Usually, when I wanted something I would get it in an instant but for once I had to work for something I wanted…..but for some odd reason I could never get you….I always screwed it up with you. And then I realized I could never get you….So I swore that I would protect you…..because I didn’t just obsessed over owning you…..I started to fall in love with you. I didn’t care if you didn’t belong to me…as long as you were happy and safe. That’s why I came to save you. I didn’t pity you….I wanted to protect you because I didn’t know what would happen to me if I ever lost you.”
You abruptly grabbed onto Minhyuks hand as you started to squeeze it tightly. You felt the tears coming out of your eyes again as you rest your head on his shoulders. You didn’t know what came over you but you knew that this was just right.... It was the right thing to do. 
“Maybe…I’ve never noticed this at all….but maybe all those times I got frustrated and angry…..I’ve also started to love you. I didn’t know when or where but….I never really accepted it till now. I felt it the moment we kissed. That was when I knew that I felt the same. I didn’t know why….But whenever I was around you, I got annoyed, angry,…..Happy, sad….frustrated, frazzeled…..but I was feeling emotions I’ve never got to experience before. You Lee, Minhyuk were the one who helped me open up.” You leaned in for his cheek as you gave him a peck and snuggled back down into his shoulder.
“So thank you…..for coming to my rescue…..I really thought you weren’t going to come.”
“Pabo.” He flicks your forehead as you rubbed it in pain. He then rests his head upon yours as he continues to hold your hand. 
“ I like this.” He lets out. 
“Me too….”
You and Minhyuk stood still in silence as you both enjoyed each others company.

Hey guise what's upppp. I tried really hard to write out the kiss scene but I was struggling so much with it because i didn't know what else to do with it. Like I just gave up and came up with this crap TT-TT ugh STRUGGLES anywho on that note.... BAP ! B.A.PS' MV IS SOOOO BEAUTIFUL AND THE SONG WAS PERFECTION ! I JUST CAN THEY NOT RN ! TT-TT the way they dressed too like aslkdjalkdj! My future boyfriend will dress exactly like that. They have to. UGH BAPPPPPP ! 

 

STAY FAB & SASSY !