Ridiculous date.

First love

Its a Saturday morning. Yoora is still sleeping when her handphone rang '' Yeobosaeyo...'' Yoora answered the phone in a sleepy tone.'' You'r still sleeping?! '' The person shouted into the phone. '' Nu-gu-yah....'' Yoora replied still in a sleepy tone and yawn . ''Its already 12pm and you'r still sleeping!? '' The person yelled. '' Its a saturday ! WHY MUST I WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING?! YA! WHO ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU SCOLDING ME?! '' Yoora sat up and scolded the caller furiously . '' ZIN , JIN HYUN JIN! YA! YOON YOORA! JU-GOO-LEH!? (Do you wanna die!? ) I told you not to let me wait!!!! Im at Namsan park now! I DEMAND YOU TO COME NOW.OR ELSE..'' Before Zin can finish his sentence Yoora hang his phone and put it aside and continue sleeping .

Yoora's message tone rang and she turned to see the text. '' 15 MINUTES YOU BETTER APPEAR INFRONT OF ME. OR ELSE YOUR KID AND 6 BOYFRIENDS WILL GET IT FROM ME! '' Yoora quickly called Zin ''YA! 15 MINUTES!? THATS RIDICULOUS! HOW CAN I REACH NAMSAN IN 15 MINUTES!? '' Yoora yelled. '' Fine, 30 minutes! '' Zin said. '' 1 HOUR! IM TAKING THE TRAIN IF YOU MIND! IT TAKE 30 MINUTES TO TRAVEL THERE AND 30 MINUTES FOR ME TO PREPARE!'' Yoora argued. '' 45 minutes! 12.50pm! BYE! '' Zin hang the phone. When Yoora jumped out of her bed she accidentally fell down and hurt her left hand but she didnt care and went to prepare . 

Zin on the other hand was super annoyed. 45 minutes later, she saw Yoora running towards him . ''YA ! Can't you wake up on time?! '' Zin yelled. '' I forgot that we're meeting today..'' Yoora breathed '' How can you forgot!? I sent you a text to remind you yesterday! '' Zin shouted. '' YA! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOUR NUMBER !! WHY WILL I EVEN LOOK AT WHAT AN ANNOYNOMOUS TEXT MESSAGE?! '' Yoora shouted back . '' YOU DONT KNOW MY NUMBER?! BUT I SAVED IT IN YOUR CONTACTS! '' Zin shouted in disbelief . '' I deleted it! '' Yoora exclaimed.

Zin got so irritated and threw a bag of things on the floor and everything spilled out from the bag .Yoora looked down on the floor '' You bought lunch? '' Zin ignored her and his face was red with anger. Yoora squatted down and picked up the food trying to clear the mess. '' YA! DONT TOUCH MY FOOD! '' Zin ordered . '' Aish..Jeo-seong-hab-nida (sorry;formal) .. I didnt come late on purpose.. i really forgot that we're meeting .'' Yoora apologised. Zin was shocked at Yoora's apologetic respond '' Dont fake it! I knew you did it on purpose!'' Zin quarrelled. '' Ani-yo... Jeo-seong-hab-nida '' Yoora apologised again and returned the bag of lunch box to Zin . '' I TOLD YOU TO NOT PICK IT UP RIGHT?!'' Zin shouted. Zin grabbed and threw the bag away and accidentally hitted Yoora's injured left hand. ''Ouch!'' Yoora squeaked. Yoora quickly looked at her injured hand, she stared at Zin . '' Fine! '' Yoora turned and walked away . 

Right after Yoora walked away , Zin felt bad that he acted the way infront of Yoora and quickly catch up with her . He stopped Yoora and turned her around . '' You'r crying!? '' Zin exclaimed. '' Ani...'' Yoora wiped her tears away and shrugged Zin's hands off and continued walking . Zin stopped Yoora again '' Ah... Im just mad that you came late bacause you forgot our date. '' Zin said. '' DATE? ITS NOT A DATE! YOU THREATENED ME TO MEET YOU!! AND NOW IM HERE BUT YOU INJURED ME! '' Yoora cried and showed him her bruised hand . '' BWA-BA! (LOOK) YOU HAPPY NOW?! '' Yoora cried. ''Yaa.. Stop crying..everyone's looking at me.. why are you so embarrassing..'' Zin mumbled. ''WAAAAAA...You injured me and now you say im an embarrassment to you?! Then why in the first place you want to ask me out?! '' Yoora cried louder and squatted on the floor. '' Ya ya... why are you squatting down crying! Poeple will think im bullying you! '' Zin panicked.

''NAPPEUN-NAM-JA YA NOR! (You'r a bad guy!) BOYFRIENDS oppa will all never shout at me like that!! When i cry, Minwoo oppa and Kwangmin oppa will hug me , Youngmin oppa will make me laugh and if im injured, HyunSeong oppa will quickly take the first aid box , Donghyun oppa will scold the person who made me cry and Jeongmin oppa will wipe my tears away!  AND NOW YOU'R NOT EVEN COMFORTING ME , YOU'R STILL SAYING IM AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOU! '' Yoora rapped while crying. Zin laughed at what Yoora said about Boyfriend's way of comforting Yoora. '' Dangsin-eun ae-gi dago saeng-gak-hae?(You think you're a baby?) '' Yoora stared at Zin with teary eyes and stood up '' DWE-SOR! (Forget it!) '' Yoora yelled and turned her back walking away. 

Zin quickly chased her back '' Aish.. arasso arasso.. '' Zin back face Yoora and squatted down . '' Mwo ya...'' Yoora cried. '' I'll piggy back you.. quick, everyone's looking just stop crying..'' Zin said embarrassedly . ''Dangsin-eun nae-ga ae-gi saeng-gag ? (YOU THINK I'M A BABY?!) '' Yoora yelled and pushed Zin on to the floor and walked away. Zin fell on the floor and saw Yoora walking away. ''AISH... E-YO-JA.. (This woman) '' Zin mumbled. He ran towards Yoora and carried her bridalstyle up . ''YA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! PUT ME DOWN! '' Yoora was shocked and shouted. ''If you continue crying and screaming .. '' Zin walked towards the water fountain and stopped there , '' I'LL THROW YOU DOWN!'' Yoora interlocked her hands around Zin's neck and stopped crying . Zin smirked and walked away from the fountain. 

''YA! THAT GUY IS CARRYING YOORA!'' Maknae line shouted and wanted to run towards them but the older line held them back and  hid behind the wall. ''SHHHHHHHH!'' Do you to let the whole world know we're here? ''If Yoora know we're spying on her she'll be mad at us! '' Hyunseong whispered. ''But we cant just sit here and let that guy bully my Yoora right?!'' Minwoo said. '' She's not yours , she's ours! ''  Everyone stared at Minwoo. '' We'll ''save'' her if there's something bad happened ok!'' Donghyun whispered. ''Ya! Where are they?! '' Kwangmin exclaimed. Boyfriends looked around and see no trace of Yoora and Zin . '' WE LOST THEM! QUICK! Lets split up! Maknae line and older line. Call us if you find them ! '' Donghyun ordered and Boyfriend's splited up to look for them.

'' Can you let me down now.. Everyone's looking..'' Yoora whispered. Zin looked around and realized everyone's looking at them, he then gently let Yoora down . Both of them are a bit awkward for a while until Yoora asked Zin if he's hungry and they headed to shop and ordered food. While they are eating, they were very quiet as no one knows what to say anything. '' HyunJin sshi.. '' Yoora said. '' You can call me Zin if you treat me as a friend.. '' Zin said. ''HyunJin sshi.. why did you have a bag of lunch box with you just now? '' Yoora asked as she munched on her food.  '' I made it for you..'' Zin murmured.  ''Mwo.? What did you say? '' Yoora asked. '' I...made..it..for..you...'' Zin mumbled softer. ''HyunJin sshi.. I cant hear you if you keep on mumbling like that..Its okay if you dont want to tell me.. I dont care anyway..'' Yoora said arrogantly. '' I MADE IT FOR YOU!'' Zin yelled. Yoora looked at Zin shockly. '' For me..? ''  

'' ANI! .. I mean.. I made it for myself! YA! Cant you just keep your mouth shut and eat your food?!'' Zin changed the topic and both of them continued eating . After lunch, Zin propose to talk the cable car and Yoora agreed. They headed to the receptionist to get tickets for the cable car ride . '' han-myeong , one way it-ta-ga 6,000 won. 2 way 7,500 won . (For a person , one way is ...) '' the receptionist said. '' Ah.. 2 way , dul-myeong ticket ju-sae-yo.  (2 way ticket for 2 please) . '' Zin said and took out his wallet and paid 15,000 won , Yoora grabbed the money back and returned 7,500 won back to Zin  . ''Wae-yo!? '' Zin raised his voice.

'' Na-nuen toon issoyo!.. (i have money) '' and took out all her money,  7,000 won from her wallet  and handed 7,000 won to the receptionist. ''Ah-ga-sshi , there's still 500 won short. '' Zin looked at Yoora and smriked then passed 8,000 won to the receptionist. ''I'll pay you back once i get my pay!'' Yoora said. '' It's just 500 won . Im not that stingy. '' Zin replied. '' Its not the problem wherethe you'r stingy anot. It just not right!'' Yoora said. ''Can't you just let me pay 500 won for you?! '' Zin yelled. '' Your boyfriend is so sweet..  '' The receptionist said and passed them the tickets. '' NAMJA CHINGU ANIYA! Byun tae ah yi-nam-ja-ya ByunTae!  (He's not my boyfriend, this guy is a ert) '' Yoora said and before she can finish her sentence , Zin hook his arms over Yoora's neck like choking her '' Annyeong Kaesaeyo. '' Zin smiled at the receptionist and dragged Yoora away. 

Someone accidentally bang on to Zin and Zin let go of Yoora staring at the guy and his girlfriend. '' o-laen-manae.. (Long time no see). '' The girl said arrogantly. Zin rolled his eyes away while Yoora just stood there . '' Ya... dont you need to apologise if you bang someone? '' the guy raised his vioce. Zin smriked and pulled Yoora away. The guy grabbed Yoora's injured hand to stop them from leaving and Yoora let out screamed in pain. Zin stopped and pushed the guy away and check Yoora's hand. The guy grabbed Zin's collar '' YA.. What's your problem?''  Zin shrugged the guys hand away and pushed him . '' Mwo!? '' Zin argued. ''HA! Loser.. '' The guy laughed. '' What are you talking about!? '' Zin said. '' That you'r girlfriend dump you for me? '' The guy laughed more loudly. Zin almost punched the guy in his face but Yoora pulled him and stopped Zin .

'' Now you need a little girl to protect you? Pathetic. '' The guy and his girlfriend teased Zin and Zin looked embarrassed. Yoora held Zin's hand and glared at the couple .'' Ahjumma.. Ahjusshi.. Nugu-saeyo? '' Yoora asked arrogantly. ''Ahjumma...?!'' The girl yelled. Zin wanted pull Yoora and move on but Yoora stopped him . '' Ani.. Why are you guys disturbing my boyfriend? '' Yoora asked. ''I can't believe your taste changed so fast! '' The girl teased. ''Oppa. Why was your taste that bad last time? Ahjumma joh-a? (You liked auntys?)  '' Yoora and Zin giggled. ''Ah.. She begged me to be my girlfriend. Its so annoying that she calls me every 5 minutes. '' Zin teased. ''YA!'' The girl got angry . '' You just saying this because you can't get back with Chaeyeon right? '' The other guy smirk. 

''Why would i want to get back with her? She less prettier than my Yoora, she's less smarter than my Yoora... '' Before Zin could finish, the girl cut him off and said '' I dont believe you two are couple. Kiss, and i'll believe. '' Yoora smirk and said '' If i do what you asked wouldnt i lose face? Oppa, Ka-ja.. yi-ahjumma-nim nor-mu yi-saeng-hae . (Lets go, this ahjumma is so weird. )''  Zin nodded his head and walked off with Yoora and shouted. '' Yaa.. nae yeoja chingu-ga neo-mu kwi-yeo-wo ! (My girlfriend is so cute!) '' 

Yoora and Zin then qucikly ran towards the cable car and got in .'' Waa... I was so scared that they would chase us!'' Yoora giggled looking at the scenery '' WAA! Neomu yeppo-da! (its so beautiful!) '' Zin just looked around and then said '' Ya your babo boyfriends. '' Yoora glared at him '' BABO!? They are not stupid okay!'' Yoor scolded. ''Arasso arasso , they're here.'' Zin pointed down . ''Ouh?! Why are they here?'' Yoora talked to herself. '' To protect you from me of course! '' Zin said. '' WAE?!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Because they're afraid i'll take advantage of you? But i think you're taking advantage of me instead'' Zin teased and raised up their hands still holding . Yoora quickly let go and turned around . 

Yoora's phone than rang she saw the caller ID *MinWoo oppa* and quickly pick up . '' Yeobosaeyo oppa! '' Yoora said. '' Yoora-ah , or-di-sor? '' Minwoo asked. '' Namsan ..wae-yo? '' Yoora replied. '' Namsan ordi? '' Donghyun snatched the phone away . '' Cable car..'' Yoora said. They asked her where the cable car is heading and then hang up . ''Your babo boyfriend?'' Zin teased. Yoora flicked his forehead and warned him not to call them babo again . 

Boyfriends on the other hand ran to the cable car wanting to buy the tickets but its too expensive and none of them bought enough money. So they asked the receptionist how to get there and how long would it be . The receptionist told them that it would take them 45 minutes to walk there. Without a choice boyfriends decided to walk to the destination and find Yoora. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Hows today's Zin and Yoora's date chapter? I made Boyfriends stalk their date. Hehehehe! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and anticipate for the upcoming chapters and story line!~Comment me alright!~♥ Anyw, I decided to cancel the poll of choosing the guest for the talent show cause i have an idea about it already. ~ Mianhae!~ 

@marcheng : Voting boyfriends have also become my daily habit too! *High5* Wow.. Im so touched that you praised my updates! Thanks for encouragin me! Komawo!~ Hope you enjoyed today's story! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

@crystal_chong : AWW.... Komawo!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

PPYONG!~♥