First meeting

First love

The performance on Inkigayo ended. Yoora was packing Boyfriend's stuff when Boyfriend came back into the waiting room . '' Yoora ah! Our performance ended! What's the next schedule?'' Jeongmin asked. Yoora took out her schedule book and look thru the schedule lined up. '' We can go back to the dorm and i have to bring you guys back to the company for your dance practice.'' Yoora said. Everyone was tired and just nodded their head. ''Oppa, i'll get you guys some food first. Just rest here for awhile'' Yoora smiled and walked out. Kwangmin followed Yoora out and walked beside her. 

'' Oh.. Kwangmin oppa? Why did you follow me? You don't want to rest..?'' Yoora asked but not making any eye contact with Kwangmin . '' Im not tired.. Are you feeling better now?'' Kwangmin asked. '' Neh..'' Yoora replied. '' Im sorry about what happened earlier..'' Kwangmin apologised. '' Oppa.. i can accept your apology, but promise me. Never talk about this anymore..'' Yoora said. '' Arasso!'' Kwangmin smiled and both of them are back to normal. '' So what are you going to buy for us?!'' Kwangmin asked. '' Since oppa is here, i'll let you choose!'' Yoora smiled. '' Jeongmal!? (really) Waa.. Yoora komawo..'' Kwangmin teased. '' Ya..quick, order what you want.'' Yoora said and Kwangmin went to order their food while Yoora sit on a chair waiting for him . 

''YOON YOORA!'' Someone shouted and Yoora turned . '' OUH! ChunJi oppa! (TeenTop)'' Yoora exclaimed walked to their table. '' Yoora ah!!" The rest of Teen top members exclaimed. '' Why are you here?'' ChunJi asked. '' Ah.. im Boyfriend's manager. They are having a performance here today so i followed.'' Yoora explained. '' Oppa.. isin't your comeback next week? '' Yoora added. '' Neh.. we're just here to wait for our manager to get some stuffs.'' Niel explained. ''Ahh..'' Yoora said. '' Yoora ah!'' Kwangmin ran over with the food to Yoora and Teentop . 

''Annyeong Hasaeyo..'' Kwangmin bowed to Teentop . '' Neh. Annyeong hasaeyo.'' Teen top replied. '' You must be Kwangmin from Boyfriend right?'' L.joe asked. '' Neh.. Pang-ga-wo-yo (nice to meet you)'' Kwangmin replied. '' Oppa.. We got to go now. Text me alright!'' Yoora said. '' Yoora ah! Our comeback is next week, will you be there?'' C.A.P asked. '' Of course! Annyeong oppa! '' Yoora waved and linked hands with Kwangmin walking out the cafe. '' Chunji hyung..'' Ricky called. '' Neh? Mwo?'' Chunji was pulled back to reality.'' Why are you still staring at Yoora.. she's gone..'' Ricky continued. '' Hyung.. you still like her..?'' Changjo asked. '' Ah.. molla..'' ChunJi drank his apple juice. Their manager came down then Teen Top went to their next schedule.

''Yoora! How'd you know Teen Top?'' Kwangmin asked. ''Ah.. I got to know Ricky first.. Then he got into Teen top and introduced me to them ..So i know them .'' Yoora explained. '' How'd you got to know Ricky? '' Kwangmin asked again .'' He was my neighbour a few years ago. We have a neighbour hood bully and once they bullied Ricky . I saw what happened and helped him.. So we became friends after that.'' Yoora replied. '' Ah... What did you help him?!'' Kwangmin asked. '' OPPA! Why do you keep asking?!'' Yoora said and walked away. '' YOORA AH! Wait for me!!" Kwangmin yelled and chased Yoora back to their waiting room . 

Kwangmin then gave out the food to the rest of the members and because they need to go back to their dorm urgently, everyone was eating in their van. They reached the dorm and went to bathe and rest. Seeing their dorms in a mess, Yoora went to pick up their clothes lying around and clearing up the place. She walked into Donghyun's room and cleared his room . She packed his bed and accidentaly saw a letter under Donghyun's bed. Yoora picked up the letter and on the letter titled, '' To : Yoon Yoora'' Yoora looked out to the room and make sure that there's no one outside and tried to open the letter. But when Yoora was trying to open the letter, she heard Donghyun's voice drawing nearer and and quickly slip the letter into her bag. 

'' OH! Yoora ah! What are you doing in my room?'' Donghyun asked. '' I was cleaning up .. im done! '' Yoora smiled and quickly walked out Donghyun's room. After everyone finished bathing, they went to the living room and enjoy some television shows. Maybe because they just had their performance, Boyfriends slowly fell asleep in the the living room one by one. ''WAH!! OPPA! BWA BWA!(LOOK LOOK!) '' Yoora yelled and look to her side and realise Jeongmin is sleeping . ''Jal nae.. (Asleep..?)'' Yoora mumbled to herself and looked around. Boyfriends are all asleep. She quickly turned off the tv and went to take the blankets out for them and switched of the lights. 

Yoora wanted to rest as well so she went beside Kwangmin who's on the floor and lie beside him with a bolster as a border and fell asleep soon . Minwoo woke up and went to the toilet and when he wanted to go back to his spot to sleep , he saw Kwangmin hugging Yoora and his eyes widen . '' Jo Kwangmin...'' Minwoo thought and creeped beside Kwangmin and slowly released Kwangmin's hand away from Yoora and slept in the middle of them . '' Hug my girlfriend again and i'll punch you. '' Minwoo whispered to Kwangmin and turned to face Yoora. ''Neomu yeppo-da nae yeochin.. (my girlfriend is so pretty)'' Minwoo smiled and stared at Yoora's face. 

Yoora suddenly moved and grabbed Minwoo's hand and held it. Minwoo got shocked but happy that Yoora was holding his hands. He Moved closer to Yoora and said '' Today is my birthday.. and this is the best present i ever had..'' Minwoo whispered. Minwoo smiled and closed his eyes. ''Today is your birthday..?'' Yoora whispered into Minwoo's ears. Minwoo widen his eyes and looked to the side and stunned when he saw Yoora looking at him . '' WA! You scared me!'' Minwoo whispered. '' Oppa.. today is your birthday?'' Yoora asked. Minwoo nodded.  '' Saengil-chuka-habnida! (Happy birthday) What do you want for your birthday present?!" Yoora asked. 

'' This is the best birthday present already..'' Minwoo smiled and raised his hand which is holding with Yoora's hand.  '' Oppa... this is not even a present!" Yoora blushed and tried to let go of Minwoo's hand but Minwoo grab her hand tightly. ''Yoora.. do you really want to give me a birthday present..?'' Minwoo asked. Yoora nodded her head. '' If you want to give me the best birthday present. Be my girlfriend..'' Minwoo asked. ''Oppa... i thought i told you that day in Jeju..'' Yoora said. ''I really can't .. Yoora.. i really like you...'' Minwoo said. ''Minwoo you should know it better then me.. We can't be together..'' Yoora said. '' I know we cant..'' Minwoo said with teary eyes.

Yoora pulled her hands away from Minwoo and wanted to sit up but Minwoo stopped her. '' Dont go...'' Minwoo cried. '' Oppa..Don't..'' Yoora sighed and wiped Minwoo's tears away. ''I know we can't be a couple... at least until i ended my career.. But.. lets just go on a date.. one date is all i ask for.'' Minwoo asked. '' Minwoo ah..you know we can't go out together..'' Yoora said. '' Just treat this as my birthday present.. i wouldn't ask for more.. really.. Just this once..'' Minwoo pleaded. ''Just one date.. and its your birthday present.. nothing more..'' Yoora said ''Komawo Yoora ah..'' Minwoo smiled. ''Oppa.. if the date is your birthday present.. what about mine?'' Yoora said. '' Isn't knowing that i like you is the best birthday present?'' Minwoo teased. 

''Ya! Is that even a birthday present?! Its more of a ... halloween present.'' Yoora teased. '' Yoon Yoora! How can you say that!'' Minwoo whispered. '' Fine, you want your birthday present right?'' Minwoo continued. '' NEH!'' Yoora said. '' I'll give it to you now, close your eyes.'' Minwoo requested. '' Now..? You'r giving it now?.. Why must i close my eyes?!'' Yoora asked. '' Its a surprise! Quick quick! Close your eyes! '' Minwoo said. '' Arasso.'' Yoora replied and closed her eyes. '' Where's my present? '' Yoora whispered. '' Oppa...?'' Yoora closed her eyes and wait for 3 minutes. Yoora couldnt wait no more and slightly peak open her eyes. '' YA! NO MINWOO!'' Yoora said and saw Minwoo closing his eyes faking that he's sleeping .

Yoora started tickling Minwoo and Minwoo tickled her back  . In the mist of playing, Minwoo's faced suddenly went  close to Yoora's face causing Yoora to froze her movements. Minwoo slowly went closer and closer to Yoora and kissed her lips. Yoora closed her eyes and kissed Minwoo back. ''Are you blushing?'' Minwoo teased. '' Aniyo..'' Yoora turned her head away. '' This is my best birthday present ever..Yoora dont ever leave me..'' Minwoo said and hugged Yoora tightly. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! How's today's chapter! ITS OUR MAKNAE MINWOO'S BIRTHDAY!~ WOOO!~  So today's chapter are more on Minwoo . Have you guys wished our Maknae's birthday and trend #maknaewooday on twitter yet? Kekekeke! And did you guys see today's inki? Our maknae was the only member in white! Maybe its because of his birthday he got the privilege!!! I added Teen Top in this story. Do you guys like Teen Top? I totally fall in love with their new song and esp ChunJi . He kept smiling and winking. GOSH!  Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVOURITE NO MINWOO ~ ♥ 


PPYONG!~ ♥