Introducing kid.

First love

Boyfriends and Yoora got off the van and walked into KBS building quickly and didnt thought about the man just now as everyone's being busy. After MuBank ended, Boyfriends and Yoora went onto the van . ''Oh, they're gone..'' Kwangmin said. '' Nugu-yah? (who) '' Yoora asked . '' That ahjusshi earlier. '' Kwangmin replied. '' Ahh.... arasso... get on the van quick! We still need to fetch aegi! '' Yoora said and everyone got on the van and went to Seok-hyun's kindengarden school to wait for him . 

''Phew, 5 more minutes and he'll be out!'' Yoora said in relieve that they got there in time. ''Ah! Oppa, i'll go fetch aegi up alone later. You guys wait for me in the van alright?'' Yoora added. '' WAEYO?! '' Boyfriends asked. ''You are idols..'' Yoora said. ''So? Cant idol fetch their child ?'' Minwoo blurt and everyone looked at him. '' Oppa.....what you said  is right. Idols CANT fetch their child...'' Yoora laughed. '' I dont care! I want to go!'' Kwangmin insisted. ''Me too!'' The rest of them argued. '' OKAY! Let's just allow 1 member to follow!'' Yoora said. '' MAKE IT 3!'' Jeongmin shouted. '' 2! THATS THE MOST!'' Yoora said. '' CALL! '' Everyone agreed. Boyfriend's played a game and in the end, the 2 winners imerged. 

Youngmin and HyunSeong walked out the van with Yoora and headed to the entrance while the rest of the members look at them from inside the van . ''Yoora, I'll wait for you guys here at the entrance. Youngmin ah, you can accompany Yoora up. '' HyunSeong said. Yoora and Youngmin nodded and went up. While walking up the stairs many people was looking at them and talking about them. '' Waa.. such a young couple. '' One said. '' Omo.. and they have a kid already? Aish...'' Another said. ''Ani.. that girl, she bought a different guy again! And she has a kid. I mean, look at her she's still wearing her school uniform.. She's a kid herself! '' A ahjumma said. 

Yoora just looked away but Youngmin knew that she's offended. Youngmin held her hand and pulled Yoora towards the Ahjumma. ''Annyeong Hasaeyo. *bows* Ahjumma-nim,what did you say about her?''  Youngmin asked. Yoora got shock and nudged Youngmin's hands hinting him to go . '' Ahh.. i was saying, she's so young! You are young too! What is youngsters up to nowadays? Rasing a kid isn't as easy as making one!'' The Ahjumma screamed.  '' Ahjumma! WHAT DO YOU MEANT BY THAT!? '' Youngmin got mad and stared at the Ahjumma. ''I mean you can get a better girl! I saw her bringing another guy here the other time! Wth your looks, you can find another prettier and decent girl!'' The ahjumma argued. ''MWO!?'' Youngmin yelled but before Youngmin starts quarreling more with the ahjumma, Yoora quickly pulled Youngmin far away. 

''WHY'D YOU PULL ME AWAY?!'' Youngmin yelled. '' JO YOUNGMIN! WHY ARE YOU EVEN QUARRELING WITH THAT AHJUMMA!?'' Yoora yelled back . ''DIDNT YOU HEAR HOW SHE INSULTED YOU!?'' Youngmin shouted. ''Just.. forget it okay... i dont care about what she thinks anyway.. so you shouldn't too...'' Yoora sighed. ''Fine... lets just wait for aegi to come out and get outta here..'' Youngmin said and held Yoora's hand walking towards the waiting corner. ''Aish.. that ahjumma again..'' Youngmin glared angrily. Yoora grab tight of Youngmin's hand making sure he doesn't go stir up conflicts. 

''OMMA!!!'' Seok-hyun ran out shouting and ran into Yoora's arms. ''Aegi yah!'' Yoora smiled. '' APPA!! My appa came to fetch me from school!'' Seok-hyun bragged to his friends and Youngmin carried him up . ''Neh, i'm Seok-hyun's appa!'' Youngmin laughed. '' Omo.. appa? They're a couple..?! Aishh... Kids..'' The ahjumma glared. When Youngmin was about to start scolding the ahjumma again , the rest of Boyfriend members all ran towards them . ''MWO!? MORE GUYS?! SHE'S REALLY INDECENT!'' The ahjumma smirked. '' AEGI YA!!" They shouted . ''APPAAAAA!!" Seok-hyun shouted. '' OPPA! Why are you guys here?!'' Yoora widen her eyes. ''Ah.. the..'' Kwangmin was about to continue but  realise Youngmin going to start a quarrel with the ahjumma and quickly went to ask Youngmin what happened.

''Ahjumma! How can you say this kind of thing to a girl!?'' Kwangmin questioned. '' Mwo..'' The ahjumma stuttered. '' Did you just say Yoora is an indecent girl? '' Jeongmin said. '' Hyung, this ahjumma is really really overboard! She kept criticising Yoora from the moment she saw us!'' Youngmin complained. '' BUT ITS THE TRUTH! ''  The ahjumma argued. '' What's happening here...? '' Donghyun asked and stopped the quarrel. Youngmin explained and Donghyun got really angry. ''Ahjumma! If you dont know why did she have a kid at first, please dont be jugdemental about it!'' HyunSeong scolded. '' What...what is this... All of you are ganging up and reprinmending me ?! Im your elderly ! You should respect me! '' The ahjumma yelled. Yoora apologised to the ahjumma and wanted to pull Boyfriends back but none of them are moving. 

''I only respect those who earn their respect . And ahjumma.. my respect to you is in the rubbish dump..'' Kwangmin said. He pulled Yoora away and walked out . '' Ahjumma, you should be ashamed of yourself speaking things like that!'' Jeongmin said and walked out carrying Seokhyun. And the rest of Boyfriends glared.  A teacher came up to the ahjumma and explained everything to her when they left leaving the ahjumma dumbfounded

They walked out of the school and Yoora was furious. '' WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?! I TOLD YOU ALL TO STAY OUT OF THE SCHOOL! WHY'D YOU NEED TO GO IN!?'' Yoora scolded. '' We wanted to tell you something .. '' Jeongmin explained. ''WHAT!? YOU GUYS SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME WITH ME! '' Yoora yelled. '' NOW WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!'' Donghyun shouted. ''YOON YOORA! WE'RE HELPING YOU!'' Youngmin scolded. ''Yoora... why are you acting like this...'' HyunSeong asked. Yoora sighed and turned away.

'' You...you... have a kid....?''  A voice speaked.  '' .......Kim Dong Jun ..? '' Yoora looked up and got shocked. DongJun walked towards Yoora and looked surprised.. '' Annyeong...that's... that's.... your child...?'' DongJun asked . Yoora pulled Seokhyun towards her and made him greet DongJun . ''Neh.. this is my kid. He's 4. '' Yoora said. ''You can start looking down at me like what the others do now.'' Yoora glared. Boyfriend quickly ran towards Yoora and stared at DongJun . ''If you dare to hurt her, you'll be dead!'' Minwoo warned. '' Im not.. im just.. im....'' DongJun stuttered. 

''Can... can... i .. speak...to ..you ..privately....?'' Dongjun asked. ''Dude, just leave. She'll never follow you!'' Jeongmin said . ''Where?'' Yoora replied. '' YOORA! YOU'R GOING WITH HIM!?'' Minwoo stunned. ''In ...the..car... We'll... go .. some..where.. else. ''Dongjun said. ''Help me bring aegi back to the dorm . I'll contact you guys later . '' Yoora said and walked towards DongJun's car.  DongJun bowed at Boyfriends and quickly followed Yoora and the car drove off.

''What.. just...happened........'' Jo twins stunned. '' You heard what the boss said. She'll contact us afterwards... Lets go for dinner now..'' Donghyun said angrily and hopped onto the van and the others followed. '' We just wanted to tell her the ahjusshi is back.... why'd she get all mad and pyscho...'' Jeongmin   complained.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!~ This is a short update. Hope you guys enjoyed it!~ ♥ 

 

PPYONG! ~ ♥