Starts unconsciously

First love

Yoora reached out slowly for Minwoo's arm but pulled her arm back . ''Gwaen-cha-nah, oppa . (Its okay) '' I can bear with it myself. She grabbed the plastic bag beside her '' *Breathes in real hard* Donghyun oppa *nods her head* You can start now '' 

Donghyun  : Ok, here i go . * Use the cotton wool and apply softly to Yoora's wound*

Yoora grabbed the plastic bag so hard and tore it apart , but she's still holding the pain by biting her lips. Tears dropped down her cheeks unconsciously. Minwoo couldnt stand it, he reached his fingers out to Yoora's mouth trying to make her stop bitting her lip. When Minwoo reached his fingers out , Yoora suddenly scream in pain cause Donghyun accidentaly added more strenght to her wound . Yoora opened and bite Minwoo's right arm. 

Minwoo  :AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! 
Looking at this situation JeongMin thought that it would end Yoora's pain quickly, he told Donghyun to quickly apply the medication on Yoora's wound on the legs and her arms. After the medication, Yoora finally let go of Minwoo's arm with . 

Yoora looked at Minwoo rolling on the floor holding his arm in pain screaming '' AHHH! My arm! Its gonna break!'' The older line members told him to not get all so dramatic and went back to eating their breakfast. Kwangmin,YoungMin sat beside Yoora to take care of her and Minwoo is still rolling on the floor. Minwoo then stood up and ran to the toilet. 

Its 11.15 Am already and their dance instructor is here but Minwoo is still in the toilet. 

Kwangmin : Yoora-ah can you ask Minwoo to come back now? He's late and the instuctor will scold him if he doesnt come back in 5 minutes.
Yoora : Okay. 
Youngmin : You can still walk right? 
Yoora : Neh , dont worry.  

Yoora limped ask fast as she could to the toilet. She knocked on the toilet door but no one answered. ''Minwoo Oppa. Minwoo Oppa? '' Yoora started to get worry and started banging the door then Minwoo opened the door with a smile . ''Yoora-ah! Im fine why are you banging on the door!? '' .  Yoora look down to Minwoo's arm and realise that her teeth bite is obviously printed on his arm and the still blood coming out. ''Your arm...''  Yoora said holding back her tears and looking at Minwoo. ''Its nothing!'' Lets go back to  the practice room ! Im late !'' Minwoo ran to the practice and Yoora slowly followed. 

When Yoora reached the practice room and sat down at the corner. The boys are already practicing with their instructor. Yoora looked at Minwoo and suddenly stood up and walked out.  After 2 hours (Which is around 1.20pm) , Yoraa walked in with a bag of stuffs in her hand, seeing that the boys are still practicing she limped towards the corner and sat down and slipped some stuffs inside her pockets. Awhile later, the instructer gave them a 30 minute break and went out . All of them walked towards Yoora and layed on the floor looking tired. Hyunseong saw the bag Yoora was holding and asked

Hyunseong: Yoora-ah! Whats the bag you'r holding on?
Yoora : Ah! Seon-mul !  (Presents) 
The boys all bounced up from the floor and sit facing Yoora curious about the present . Yoora laughed seeing them all so interested about the present. She the poured out the present in the bag '' JA-JJANG! ''  *Its a sound like you make* 6 wristbands dropped out from the bag . ''WOW!'' All of them exclaimed.

DongHyun : Is that for us!? 
Yoora : OF COURSE! Its not very nice or expensive, so i hope you all like it! 
Kwangmin : ITS NICE! Komawo Yoora!
Yoora:  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 
YoungMin : OH! This wristband can represent us! I will wear it every practice Yoora-ah! Komawo!! 

All of them wore it on their right arm and started talking before Minwoo wanted to put in on . Yoora said '' OPPA! Daa-ra-wa! (Follow me) . ''Wae-yo?'' Minwoo asked. Yoora grabbed his left arm and walked out the room . 

Minwoo : Wae? 
''Sit down'' Yoora said and Minwoo sat down . Yoora squatted down and took out the alcoholic swab and the bandage from her pocket. She rolled up Minwoo's sleaves and Apply the medicine on his hand where she left her teeth mark at. ''Mian-hae oppa. I didnt know i bit your hand that hard.'' A teared rolled down her cheeks. ''Its not pain at all! Oppa is very strong!'' Minwoo said trying to make Yoora feel better. ''If you'r strong, why did you roll on the floor after i bite you'' Yoora said . '' YA! Its.. its a new dance ok!'' Minwoo raised his voice . Yoora chuckled and continue applying medicine on his arm. She then Bandange his arm,she stopped awhile and took out a marker from her pocket. She asked Minwoo to close his eyes and wrote something on the bandage afterwards she then loop the wristband on the Minwoo's hands. 

Yoora: Minwoo-ah Dont get water on the bandage ok?
Minwoo  : What did you write there? 
Yoora  :Im not going to tell you . *mehrong* 
Minwoo : Why are so rude!? IM YOUR OPPA YOU KNOW!?
Yoora : Arasso OPPA! 

Yoora smiled at Minwoo, stood up and walked back to the practice room . The boys then continued their practice . Soon its 10pm.  The boys was looking for their dinner and Yoora. 

YoungMin : Eh? Where's Yoora ?
Kwangmin : Molla.. Did she go to the toilet ? 

JeongMin saw packets of food on the table and ran towards them . ''YAH! There's a note!'' Everyone ran to the table and the note reads 


Oppa! 
I've gone home if you'r reading this.
I brought you dinner before i went back!
Dont be too tired ok!
See you tmr Oppas! Komawo :P

Boyfriend HWAITING!
Yoora.

*Just in case you cant see the words*


This is the wristband Yoora brought .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wanted to update this chapter yestersay but i forgot! HEHEHE! So how's today's chapter? Its abit long that after like 2 chapters im still at the first day. The next chapter im gonna faster things up . And i figured out that i put too much conversation and makes the story feels more like a script instead. I'll try to minimize the conversation and increase the story line.  Can anyone tell me how you feel about the romanization ? My friend told me its hard to read. Do you all want the romanization ? Please comment ! Komawo~ 

@forgettable--girl : Hehehe! I will be updating at least 1 more stories later the day! Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed my stories and comment me more! 
 

PPYONG!~ ♥