Jeju Island trip Part 6~ Day 3 (Last night in Jeju)

First love

Next morning, Youngmin woke up to go to the toilet and when he was about to go walk back to his bed to sleep. Yoora woke up and sat on the bed. '' Ah! Good morning Yoora ah! '' Youngmin greeted and went to sit on Yoora's bed. ''Ouh.. Goodmorning oppa! '' Yoora smiled. ''Did you have a good sleep last night?'' Youngmin asked. Yoora nodded her head and smiled. ''What about you oppa? Did you have a good sleep?'' Yoora asked. '' Neh! So much better than staying with Kwangmin and HyunSeong hyung. Cause theres only one bed and we threee have to squeze together on the bed and they are always kicking me when they're asleep or pulling my blanket away . But luckily Minwoo is the kind of person who sleeps peacefully. '' Youngmin chuckled. ''I wonder if HyunJin sshi is okay in the other room. '' Yoora asked. '' Don't worry, Kwangmin and HyunSeong hyung wouldnt do anything to him , if its Donghyun and Jeongmin hyung sharing a room with him , he might regret. '' Youngmin said and Yoora laughed. 

''So where are we going today? '' Youngmin asked. Yoora took out the schdeule book and read it to Youngmin.'' There's alot of places we'll be going today. We're going to have breakfast at our hotel, at 9am we are going to Jeju Teddy Bear Museum , at 1pm we are going to Jeju Glass Castle . For lunch, i've asked driver ahjusshi to buy us some local Jeju delicacies for us to enjoy at 4pm we are going to Jeongbang Waterfall and we'll come back to the hotel to dress up at 6pm and go to Tap-dong Street to have last  wonderful dinner in Jeju to end this trip .'' Yoora said.

''WAA....SOUNDS SO FUN!!" Youngmin exclaimed. '' I'll go prepare first, oppa you can still sleep for awhile , after i've finished preparing i'll ask ae-gi and Minwoo oppa to wake up so you can sleep abit longer. '' Yoora smiled. ''Komawo kong-ju ya.. (thank you princess)'' Youngmin teased and hugged Yoora by her waist and Yoora hugged Youngmin back. ''You'r welcome. Quickly go to sleep now. I'll wake you up later. '' Yoora let go and went to prepare. Youngmin slept on Yoora's bed with Seok-hyun after Yoora went to prepare.

The hotel phone rang while Yoora was preparing and Yoora dash out to answer the phone as quick as possible to not wake the others sleeping. ''Yeobo-saeyo? '' Yoora answered. '' Yoora ah! '' EunJi was on the other line . ''Ouh EunJi ah wae?'' Yoora asked. '' Minzy wants to ask you something. '' EunJi said and passed the phone to Minzy. ''Yoora ah!'' Minzy screamed. '' Wae-yo? You wanted to ask me something ? '' Yoora asked. '' Neh..its about Donghyun oppa... '' Minzy chuckled. '' Can you tell me what he likes, what colours, everything . '' Minzy continued. ''Ah.. okay.. '' Yoora said and told everything about Donghyun to Minzy . '' Ah! Arasso! Komawo!  Seohyun's turn!'' Minzy said and passed Seohyun the phone. 

''Seohyun wae-yo?'' Yoora asked. '' Erm... Can i know... about Kwangmin oppa...?'' Seohyun asked shyly. '' Ouh..Seohyun ah.. Kwangmin oppa Jo-wa hae? (Do you like Kwangmin?) '' Yoora asked. '' Why are you asking me...'' Seohyun replied shyly. ''YA SEOHYUN AH! WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING?!'' Minzy shouted ''I did not!" Seohyun shouted back . '' Seohyun ah. Tell me the truth, do you like Kwangmin oppa ? '' Yoora ask once again.  ''Neh.. '' Seohyun replied. '' Really? You like Kwangmin oppa alot? '' Yoora confirmed. '' Neh.. i really like him..No guys other than my dad has held my hands before.. and that day when he held mine.. i know.. he's the guy for me..'' Seohyun said. '' Arasso.. Then you must take good care of Kwangmin oppa alright. '' Yoora said and told Seohyun everything about Kwangmin. 

Afterwards, Its EunJi's turn. '' YOORA-AH! ZIN..'' Before Eunji can finish her sentence, Yoora interrupted. '' YA EUNJI! HOW THE HELL WILL I KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT GUY!!'' Eunji laughed and said '' OF COURSE YOU WUOLDNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ZIN! I just want to tell you, he's mine. You can't like him okay!'' Eunji said. ''Duh! You know me! He's not my type!'' Yoora said. ''GREAT! SEE YOU LATER FOR BREAKFAST!!'' The girls shouted and hung the phone. Yoora put down the phone and continued preparing . 

Yoora went to wake Seokhyun and Minwoo up after she finished preparing and on the tv while waiting for them to finish preparing. Yoora hopped onto the bed lying beside Youngmin and watched the tv. All of a sudden, Youngmin pulled Yoora real hard from her waist causing Yoora to lie onto of Youngmin. ''OPPA!'' Yoora screamed . '' What are you doing!'' Yoora struggled but Youngmin kept smiling at her. Yoora tried to get off Youngmin but Youngmin refuse to let go. Yoora used all her strength to get off Youngmin but instead of getting freed, Youngmin rolled on top of Yoora. . (Real confusing but i really dont know how to explain further.. sorry :(  ) 

''Oppa! Why are you like this!?'' Yoora frowned. '' I thought you like me..? '' Youngmin pouted. Yoora laughed. ''When did i said that? '' Youngmin widen his eyes and stared at Yoora. '' That day.. when i pulled you into the alley...'' Yoora frowned again . ''MWO?! I didn't say anything..'' Youngmin made a sad face . '' My first kiss....''  Yoora got shocked and looked at Youngmin . '' Oppa! That's your first kiss?!'' Youngmin nodded and asked Yoora if it's her first kiss too but Yoora kept quiet. '' Erm.. im not.. sure?'' Yoora replied. 

''Then i'll be your second kiss then!'' Youngmin said and kiss Yoora on her lips. Looking at Youngmin made Yoora recall about what happened to her and Kwangmin last night and pushed Youngmin away. ''wae?'' Youngmin asked. '' Oppa. Lets not.. relationships  shouldnt be what you should be thinking right now.. Your career is more important. '' Yoora said. '' Mianhae Yoora...'' Youngmin turned gloomy . '' Dont.. do this again... if someone else sees it.. it might ruin you or even  worst, Boyfriend.'' Yoora added. ''Arasso..'' Youngmin apologised. '' But do you like it!?'' Youngmin turned and ask Yoora. ''OPPA! What kind of question is this?!'' Yoora asked. '' You must have liked it alot right? '' Youngmin teased . '' Look at the time! Oppa, why dont you go prepare with Minwoo oppa and Ae-gi , it would save more time!'' Yoora proposed. ''Alright! Dont miss me!'' Youngmin chuckled and went to take his stuff and headed to the toilet yelling , '' MINWOO AH! AE-GI YA! IM COMING!''  and ran into the toilet. 

Time passed very quickly and they've finished eating their breakfast they went on their Limo and headed to Jeju Teddy Bear Museumhttp://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/cheju/407/ click this web to know more about Jeju Teddy Bear Museum) after that, they went to Jeju Glass Castle (http://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/Cheju/445/  click this web to know more about Jeju Glass Castle) they had some local Jeju delicacies that the driver bought for them in the limo while heading to Jeongbang Waterfall (http://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/cheju/91/ click this web to know more about Jeongbang Waterfall ) . At 6pm , they reached their hotel room and prepare in the best clothes they have to dine at Tap-dong and gathered at the lobby at 6.30pm and headed to Tap-dong. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!~ I've posted 2 chapters today!~ *clap clap clap* Hehehe! Cause i might not post tmr as i have school work and extra lessons :( . Hope you guys enjoyed these chapters and comment me more. I lacking of comments about my stories making me feel that my stories are starting to bore you guys out. Tell me about it alright!~ 

 

PPYONG!~♥