You work here too?!

First love

Morning came and like usual, Yoora would prepare the breakfast then help Seokhyun change up for school before waking Zin up. The doorbell rang while Yoora was changing Seokhyun and Zin climbed off the sofa sleepily and opened the door. With surprise, it was 2 police officers and 1 lady outside the house.
" Annyeong hasaeyo, is Wang Seokhyun staying here? We're from Seoul police station and this lady is from the Seoul Social worker commitee." One of the officer said. "Neh.. but can i know what's going on?" Zin asked in confusion. " We're here to take Seokhyun to the orhanage for adoption because he's parents just gave up his custody and we found out that the child is here." The lady said. "I'm not letting you take him away from us. We're taking good care of him, i don't think there's a need to bring him up for adoption. "Zin argued. Yoora walked out the room with seokhyun smiling before they saw the police and the social worker. Realising what happened, Yoora refuses to give up Seokhyun.

"By law, both of you are not up to the criteria to adopt this kid nor to raise him. Both of you have no ability to raise this child up well and give him a family . I'm sorry but we can't let you keep him. But we can keep you updated of his life and if he gets adopted." The social worker explained. Yoora calmly nodded knowing that she can't even take care of herself right now and her inability to raise a child. "Please keep me updated about his life. please.." Yoora squatted down and looked at seokhyun with teary eyes. " Aegi ah.. You have to leave with these lady, she'll bring you to a new family who'll love you more and take good care of you." Seokhyun cried and hugged Yoora " Shiroh! I want Yoora omma! I want Zin appa! I dont want anyone else!" Zin stooed there not knowing what to say or do but only to look at this scene helplessly. "I promise to visit you whenver i can. I have no ability to good care of you. I'm sorry.. Please understand aegi.." Yoora hugged Seokhyun for alittle while more before letting him go. 

Somehow for a young child like Seokhyun could understand his current situation and promise Yoora to be good if she would visit him at the orhanage often. With a teary morning and sad departure of Seokhyun, Yoora felt alittle empty and sat on the sofa in daze after they left. "Mianhae.." Zin sat beside Yoora. " Gwenchana.. it's not your fault. I really dont have the ability to take care of a child when i can't even take care of myself.." Yoora said softly and wipe her tears away. "We'll visit him soon okay..'' Zin looked at Yoora while she just nodded in silence. "Lets prepare for work." Yoora said emotionally and get off the sofa. With a heavy heart, both Zin and Yoora prepared for work, ate their breakfast and head to work. 

Zin walked towards Yoora and hugged her in the locker room. " Waeyo?" Yoora stunned. " I'll bring you out for dinner after our shift okay?" Zin said. "Arasso" Yoora smiled and gently pulled away from the hug. "Did you bring along the beeper?" Zin asked. Yoora nodded and head walked out the locker room. "Reception needs you Yoora!" The manager announced from the speaker. Yoora headed to the counter and to her surprise, Dongjun was there. "Ouh?! Dongjun ah! What are you doing here?!"  Yoora's eyes widen. "I came to see you!" Dongjun smiled. "What for?" Yoora tilted her head to the side slighty. "Rich kids like you shouldn't come to such a place" She continued. "Actually, i came to offer you a job. At my dad's company. Shinhwa Company, as a receptionist. But don't get me wrong, i'm not pitying you in anyway.. I just don't think its appropriate for you to work here." Dongjun replied. 

"Komawo for caring but i'm perfectly fine working here. But if i need any help, i'll call you ok?" Yoora smiled. "I wouldn't force you then. Anyway, are you free tonight? I want to buy you a dinner." Dongjun asked. "But .. i kinda had dinner plans with my friend..so.." Before Yoora could finish her sentence Dongjun interrupted and said " Your friend could join us too if they want!" Yoora nod and smile brightly. "Call! My shift ends at 8!" Dongjun smiled and said that he'll pick them up here at 8 and left.

"Who's that?" Zin asked. "We're having dinner with Dongjun later on. Hwaiting!" Yoora smiled and walked off to start her shift before Zin could say anything. Zin stood there dumbfounded for awhile. " Start working! " The manager raised his voice alittle and Zin quickly walked away. " Annyeong Hasaeoyo, where should i put the drinks? " Yoora walked into one of the rooms and asked. "Over here."  One of the 7 guys pointed on the table infront of him. Yoora walked over and place the drinks. "What's your name and how old are you?" He asked. "If there's nothing else, i'll take my leave." Yoora smiled politely and bowed before turning back. "he asked you what's your name and how old are you!" Yoora turned back and looked at them. " Yoon Yoora,  Han-ilgob sal (17 years old) If there's nothing else, can i go now?" 

"My name is Im Hyunsik" Hyunsik stood up and smile, reaching his right hand out. Yoora looked at Hyunsik and bow slightly then walked out the room. "Wow, what a character." Changsub laughed alittle. Amazed by her reaction, Hyunsik let out a smile and sat back on the couch. After awhile, they called for Yoora's service again. "What can i help?" Yoora bowed. "Do you know who are we?" Sungjae asked. " Jwe-song-ham-ni-da,jal moleu-seub-nida (sorry,i dont know.)" Yoora bowed again."We're a new boyband that debuted not long ago from cube entertainment, heard of BTOB?" Minhyuk asked. Yoora shooked her head. Hyunsik stood up and walked towards Yoora and handed his phone to her. "Key in your number" Yoora frowned alittle. "This is not under my job scope." Yoora turned and wanted to reach for the door but is blocked by Eunkwang. Hyunsik pulled her back and hand his handphone to her again. " Key in your number" Yoora smirk in disbelief. " Are you serious? Shouldn't you guys be training rather then here asking for a random girl's number? Unbelievable." Yoora looked away. 

"Come on guys, just let her go. I'm tired.. We should leave beofre manager hyung finds out." One of the guys who's sitting quietly suddenly spoke up. "Seriously Peniel.." Hyunsik looked at Penial frowning. "Lets go!" Hyunsik let go of Yoora and walked out the room with the rest following him. "Mian (sorry)" Peniel said and bowed alittle at Yoora before leaving with the rest. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! I added BTOB in my story! It's gonna get interesting! Oh, and since i just started continue writing my story everything will be based on recent events. Like, example, BTOB hasn't debuted when i started this story like 1years plus ago. So.. yeah.. I'll continue updating the chapters! Hope to hear from your comments soon! 

 

Have a nice day! ♥

PPYONG!~