Life goes on.

First love

Attention : For Yoora, i actually wrote she got expelled from school. But i think it's abit too harsh so i changed to suspended til further notice (Chapter 46).

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

''Palli wa, Zin oppa! (come quick)'' Yoora said. ''Arasso!'' Zin packed his bag and walked to Hyuna. ''Ya Jin hyuna. You better don't invite your stupid friends over and take good care of my son arraji!?'' Zin reminded Hyuna. ''Neh... Arasso oppa! Stop repeating this over and over again.. I got it the first time you told me!'' Hyuna argued. ''Aegi ah~ Behave yourself arasso? Be good and listenign to Hyuna noona. Arasso?'' Yoora said to seokhyun while wearing her shoes. ''Neh omma! Annyeong kaesaeyo!'' Seokhyun yelled as Zin and Yoora left the house to work.

''Ya..Better be careful...People over there are so....'' Zin said. ''Neh... Jeongmal.. You're naggier then my unnie!'' Yoora laugh. ''Now you'll be laughing.. dont come crying to me when you need my help.'' Zin glared. ''Arasso... Mianhae~ '' Yoora chuckled. 

''Lee Sa-jang-nim! Isint this skirt abit too short for her?! '' Zin exclaimed when Yoora wore the uniform out. ''It's standard lenght..Quick, go out and work! '' Lee Sa jang nim said and walked out. "Ya.. just go to work. I wore safety shorts in the skirt.'' Yoora winked. Ah!'' *Zin takes out a beeper and passes it to Yoora* ''Mon-dae? (what's that)'' Yoora asked. '' If you feel like.. dangerous.. err...whatever..uncomfortable,press on the button and i'll go to you asap.'' Zin replied. ''Mwo-ya....."Yoora laughed. '' Don't ask so much.. just rmb, when you feel that you're in danger etc.. PRESS THE BUTTON K!? ARASSO!? '' Zin raised his voice abit. "Arasso,arasso!'' Yoora said and walked away to start work.

First day of work ended very quickly and as days pass, everything was going very smoothly for both of them until one day, 5 dolls saw Yoora working in the noraebang and like always they went back to school spreading bad rumours about it.

''Jeongmal-yo! I saw her drinking with some other customers there letting them touch her and all.. I can't believe she did this for money..'' 5 dolls crowded infront of Boyfriend,Block B and Infinite. ''Ya! Stop lying! She wouldn't do that! She's probably taking a break from all these troubles you 5 dolls brought up to her..*' Boyfriends protected Yoora. "Whatever, if you guys don't believe us *takes out a pen and paper writting down the address of the place where Yoora work* Here! Go check it out." Chanmi said and left with the 5 dolls.

 "Should...we..?"  Youngmin took the piece of paper from the table and looked at Donghyun. "Hajima." Zico said. "We'll check the place out for you guys instead. If you Yoora discover this whole thing, you guys not beliving her..she'll be devastated." Donghyun nodded this head. " Keep us updated alright.. Komawo chinggu (friend)." Boyfriend then walked off and headed back to their van. In the vehicle, everyone was quiet until Jeongmin spoke up. "Don't worry, even if Yoora was really working there that doesn't mean anything. She needs money now and she knows how to protect herself well enough. We have to trust Yoora at this." Kwangmin sat up from his seat and nodded in agreement  "I believe Yoora." Everyone nodded and headed back to the dorm to rest. 

"Zin oppa.." Yoora suddenly walked out to the living room. "Neh?" Zin turned his head away from the tv and looked at Yoora giving a slight smile."sorry for bothering you.."  Yoora looked down. "I'm not busy right now. It's alright." Zin replied. " Aniyo.. i meant.. staying over at your place for.. Sorry for bringing trouble to you.." Zin laughed alittle " If you're thinking how to repay me, maybe getting married to me will be the most appropriate gift." Yoora stared at Zin breaking a soft laugh " Jal-ja-yo (goodnight) oppa, Komawo.."  Yoora smiled and turned back heading back to the room.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Oh my god.. It's been... very damn long since i updated this story. I completely forgot about this story i'm writting after my last update. I'm sincerly apologetic. But i'm back now! With more inspiration to continue this story. I hope there's still people reading this.. I'll continue updating tho, hope to hear from your comments soon. Thanks for waiting. <3

 

Have a great day ahead my readers!<3

PPYONG!