Day2 Little boy

First love

After the performance . Boyfriend all stared at Yoora making her all embarrassed and shy.  ''Ah! Oppa wae da chyeo-da-bo-sae-yo (Oppa, why are you all staring at me?) '' Yoora said shyly covering here face '' Oppa! Stop staring at me! Its really making me very shy!'' Yoora ran to her bag and took out a toast and eat to hide her shy-ness. ''Daebak..'' Kwangmin said. ''Woah! I didnt know you can dance so well...'' JeongMin added. ''There's alot more thing about me you dont know oppa-ah..'' Yoora mumbled will eating her food. ''Woah!!! Neomu Kwi-yeop-da!! (Thats so cute)'' Donghyun said while clapping his hand. ''Dan-ce cheonjae ?  (Dance genius) Woah.. Yoora-sshi ,What are your other hidden talents eh? '' Minwoo said . ''neomu manh-i is-seo.(There's too much) So if Oppa wants to know, you gotta wait. '' Yoora said proud. 

Boyfriends just laughed and started eating their breakfast before starting their practice. Not long after their dinner at about 9pm  SISTAR suddenly gave boyfriends a surprise visit to their practice room . ''Unnie!'' Yoora shouted. ''Yoora ah!'' Hyorin and the rest of SISTAR's member shouted! '' Chal-Ji-nae-sso? (How are you) '' the SISTAR members asked ''Oh. ''Neh, Jal-ji-nae-yo . Unnie nen?'' Yoora asked. ''Pi-gon-hae-yo.(Tiring)'' Soyoo replied.  ''NOONAAAAA!!'' Boyfriends shouted. Apparently,  SISTAR is here to tell them about tmr's debut what to do and what not to do .  They all settle down in a big circle and SISTAR starting telling them how would it be tmr and blahblahblah.. 

Yoora didnt sit with them as she thought that it would be weird cause she isnt a idol and doesnt need to know all this. She walked towards her sister Bora and told her she's going out for a walk and will buy supper for them .  Bora nodded her head and Yoora went out . Yoora looked back before she went out. Seeing her sister and the rest working so hard really broke her heart. So she decided to buy ice cream for them . 

Yoora walked out of the company and walked 7-11 to buy supper for them . When Yoora reached 7-11 she bought 12 ice cream. An extra one just in case.  When Yoora walked out of 7-11, she suddenly heard a crying voice from nearby. '' Ouh? '' Yoora exclaimed. She looked to her left and right , '' No one..? I must be imaginating.'' She continued walking. As she walked the voice got louder and louder.  She turned back and tried to follow the crying voice. To her surprise, she saw a little boy sitting on his luggage crying .

Yoora : ''Ae-gi-yah Wae ul-neun geoya? (Baby, why are you crying?)  Appa, Omma ordi-sseo? (Where's your mum and dad) ''  
Little boy : ''Mo-leu-ges-seo-yo. (I dont know)'' 
Yoora : Do you know your parents Handphone number?
Little boy  :''Mo-leu-ges-seo-yo. (I dont know)'' 

The little boy just kept crying. 

Yoora : Ae-gi-yah, ul-ji ma-layo (Dont cry) . 
But the little boy cried louder. And people walking pass them started giving Yoora the bad stare. *Like why are you bullying this kid stare* 
Yoora : Aigo! ul-ji ma-layo (Dont cry)  AH! Ice-cream meog-go si-peo?! (Dont you want to eat ice cream?) 
The little boy stopped crying and nodded his head. Yoora smile and took out a ice cream . '' Chocolate favour, ok?'' The little boy nodded his head and took the ice cream.

Yoora : Ae-gi-ya, e-reu-meun mwo ya? (What your name) 
Little boy  : Wang Seok-hyeon im-ni-da! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you dont know who is Wang Seok-hyeon , he is this child actor known as little Nickhun . He's super cute ♥

Kekekeke! I add Wang Seok-hyeon in this chapter cause i wanted more interesting things to happened the next .Hehehe! I actually wrote this chapt around 5pm at my place but i fallasleep cause i woke up at 8am . Hehehehhe Anyway~ Hope you like this chapter and comment me about it okay~ 

 

PPYONG!~ ♥