Jeju Island trip Part 5~ Day 2

First love

Yoora's alarm rang at 12.30pm , she woke up and went to prepare first before waking up the others.After preparing, Yoora walked toward's Zin and Minwoo's bed . She woke Minwoo up and asked him to prepare but Minwoo told her to let Zin prepare first cause he's still abit tired. Yoora nodded her head and went to the other side of the bed and squatted down next to Zin . ''HyunJin sshi..e-ro-na-yo (wake up~) '' Yoora said with a nice voice. But no responds was given . Yoora went closer and poke Zin's cheek. ''HyunJin sshi..e-ro-na-yo (wake up~) '' Yoora repeated again. But still, no respond. '' Woah.. I didnt realise he has such sharp nose..and actually.. you'r quite not-bad looking for a guy..If you were to confess to me..i might even consider.. '' Yoora mumbled to herself and stared at Zin's face for awhile. 

Suddenly, Zin opened his eyes and Yoora got a shock of her life. She fell backwards onto the floor and quickly pulled herself up again . ''What are you doing?'' Zin asked in a sleepy tone. ''Erm....Its..time..you have to go prepare..'' Yoora stuttered. Zin sat up , gave a stretch and jumped out of bed . '' I heard everything. '' Zin suddenly said while walking into the toilet. Yoora stunned for awhile and chased after Zin . '' What? What do you mean by that?!'' Yoora questioned. '' You know what you said just now. '' Zin smirked and shut the toilet door . Yoora stood outside the toilet and thought for awhile what has she said about Zin. '' OMO! He couldn't have have what i said! He's sleeping..'' Yoora mumbled to herself. ''Maybe he didnt heard everything. Maybe just some part. Aish! Yoon Yoora! Why did you say those things? Pabo aniya?! (Are you stupid) '' Yoora mumbled and knock herself on her head . 

*Bang bang bang* Yoora hitted the toilet door. '' MWO!?'' Zin shouted . '' Ya! What did you heard?!'' Yoora yelled. '' Everything! '' Zin replied . '' Everything?! What do you mean by everything?!'' Yoora yelled back . '' YA! Im bathing! Can you just go away?! '' Zin shouted . Yoora turned away and walked back to her bed . She sat down on the bed and kept on recalling which part would Zin heard. After 15 mins, Yoora couldnt take it and walked to the toilet again . 

*Bang bang bang* Yoora hitted the toilet door again . ''DA-SI MWO? (What again!?) '' Zin shouted. '' Ya..Can you tell me what you heard?'' Yoora asked. '' If you didn't realise, im preparing! Can you go away?!'' Zin scolded. '' I dont care! You have to tell me right now! '' Yoora quarreled. '' Im not free !!! '' Zin yelled. '' I DONT CARE!!! I'll barge into into the toilet if you still refuse to tell me what you've heard!'' Yoora yelled. Zin suddenly opened the and pulled Yoora into the toilet and locked the toilet door. '' JIN HYUNJIN! "' Yoora yelled. Zin pushed Yoora to the wall and put his hands on the wall , '' You want to know what i've heard?'' Zin asked. Yoora was too shock to talk so she just nodded her head. ''I heard that you said i have a sharp nose...'' Zin said. Yoora's face turned embarrassed and looked away. '' Thats..all? Can i ..go now? '' Yoora suttured. '' Not yet , I've not finished. '' Zin teased. Yoora stunned and looked at Zin . ''I heard that you..wanted me to confess to you? '' Zin smirked. Yoora blushed all of a sudden.  ''Ani! I mean.. I mean....'' Yoora couldnt think of any lies to cover it up . 

''You mean?..'' Zin looked at Yoora and slowly, he moved closer and closer to Yoora's face. ''Ha..hajima..(Don't) '' Yoora closed her eyes. Zin turned to Yoora's ear and whispered '' Dont worry, i wouldnt do anything to you until you're mine. '' Then Zin turned to the Mirror and continued styling his hair. Yoora took a deep breath , opened her eyes and ran out the toilet. She ran to the table and gulped down a cup of water . '' Stop thinking about it Yoon Yoora! '' Yoora warned herself and ran to Minwoo . ''Oppa!'' Yoora woke Minwoo up .'' Oppa! You said that you dont like Zin staying with us right? Can you ask HyunSeong oppa or some else to change rooms with Zin?! '' Yoora exclaimed. '' Zin!? Did you just called him Zin?'' Minwoo stunned. '' Ah.. I mean HyunJin sshi.. Oppa! Can you just ask someone else to change rooms with him !!? '' Yoora said. 


''Why all of a sudden? '' Minwoo asked. ''DID HE DO SOMETHING TO YOU!? '' Minwoo continued. '' Not really... AH OPPA! Just ask someone to change rooms with him please!!!"' Yoora begged. '' Alright alright! I'll call hyung's room now and see who wants to change their room here. '' Minwoo calm Yoora down and called to room 1545, Jo twins and HyunSeong's room . Youngmin picked up the phone and Minwoo asked Youngmin if who is willingly to change their rooms. After 15 minutes of quarrelling , Youngmin will be changing rooms with Zin and will be changing their rooms before going to lunch.. Zin walked out of the toilet and Minwoo said. '' ZIN! you'll be changing rooms with Youngmin,So quick pack your bags now !'' Zin looked at Minwoo surprisingly '' Wae-yo!?'' 

''Because i dont like you here!'' Minwoo shouted and walked to the toilet to prepare. '' Why do i need to change rooms with Youngmin?'' Zin walked to Yoora and looked fiercely at her . Yoora dare not to look at in and just looked away, Zin sighed and walked away packing his bag. '' Are you asking me to change rooms because you're scared that you would fall in love with me?'' Zin asked. ''Ani..'' Yoora said and went to Seok-hyun and woke him up and got him to prepare. '' Don't tell me you've already fallen in love with me..'' Zin teased. '' No! I dont like you! Stop saying all these! '' Yoora warned and on the tv while Zin continued packing his bag . ''If you say so...Then I'll make you fall in love with me.. '' Zin smirked and took his bag and went to Youngmin's room.  

After 2 minutes, '' YOORA AHHHH!!!'' Youngmin was outside the room spamming on the doorbell and banging the door. Yoora quickly ran and opened the door. '' Oh! Youngmin oppa! You'r fast! '' Yoora said. Youngmin smiled and went into the room. ''Wa...i bang-eun neo-mu keu-da ! (This room is so much bigger!) '' Youngmin exclaimed. Yoora nodded her head and took Youngmin's lagguge. '' Oppa, i'll help you hang your clothes in the wardrobe ok? '' Yoora asked and Youngmin nodded his head and continue looking around in the room. ''Yoora ah! Where's Minwoo and Ae-gi?'' Youngmin asked. ''Ah.. they're bathing together. '' Yoora said. ''Ah.. '' Youngmin replied. '' Ah! I forgotten to take my wallet in the other room! I'll be back! '' Youngmin exclaimed and ran out the room . 

Yoora took out Youngmin's clothes and hung it on the hanger one by one. ''Oh! Youngmin oppa's wallet is here..'' Yoora said to herself. Yoora took out the wallet and put it on the bed. After clearing Youngmin's lagguge, Yoora took his lagguge wanting to put it on the floor but accidentaly dropped Youngmin's wallet and the wallet opened. Yoora bent down to pick up Youngmin's wallet and saw a picture protruding behind the cards and out of curiousity, Yoora pulled out the picture. '' Isint this me..?'' Yoora thought . It's a picture of Yoora pouting to the camera and she remember that this picture was taken few weeks back when Youngmin bought his new handphone and wanted to try the camera function on took a picture of Yoora, but Yoora remember telling Youngmin to delete it.  But now, instead of deleting it Youngmin even printed the picture out.

Minwoo and Seokhyun came out of the toilet and Minwoo ran to tickle Yoora. Yoora dropped the wallet and the picture and Minwoo bent down to pick it up.  ''Yoora! Your Selca?!'' Minwoo teased. '' Aniyo! Its not mine!'' Yoora said. Minwoo look at the wallet and yelled '' JO YOUNGMIN!? '' Yoora nodded her head. ''He kept your sel-ca in his wallet?'' Minwoo looked at Yoora shockly. ''Molla-yo.. I just saw it too.'' Yoora replied. Youngmin walked into the room and saw Minwoo holding the picture and wallet . He ran as fast as he could and snatch back his wallet and Yoora's picture.

''YA NO MINWOO! ! HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY WALLET WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!? '' Youngmin scolded. '' Mwo!? Why are you keeping Yoora's picture in your wallet?'' Minwoo asked. '' Its.. erm..'' Youngmin stuttered. '' Ah.. Oppa! Its time to go for lunch! Lets go! Ae-gi-ya! Put on your shoes and take your water bottle!'' Yoora said. ''I'M DONE!'' Seok-hyun shouted. ''Oppa ka-ja! (Lets go!) '' Yoora said. But Minwoo was staring at Youngmin throughout the whole journey down the lobby. ''Stop looking at me!'' Youngmin exclaimed. '' No. I will stare at you until you tell me the reason why Yoora's picture is in your wallet..'' Minwoo argued. '' Oppa! Its normal. I have Boyfriends picture in my wallet too! '' Yoora said and took out the picture of Boyfriend from her wallet. ''See.. Oppa! Its really normal. Dont suspect that much . '' Yoora continued. '' But..but!!'' Minwoo wanted to argue back but Yoora stopped him and told him not  the speak of that again and Minwoo promised not to speak of the picture anymore.

Everyone gathered down the lobby and headed to Geumneung Seokbul-won (Stone Garden)  (http://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/cheju/104/ click this web to know more about Stone garden) . After touring around the stone garden , everyone when for dinner together and went back to their hotel at 10pm. Because it was such a long day, everyone fallasleep after they reach their hotel. But for Yoora, she tossed and turned around her bed until 12pm but she couldnt seems to fallasleep . So, she changed into her hoodie and shorts , took her handphone and wallet then wrote a small note to inform Youngmin and Minwoo incase they woke up in the middle of the night and couldnt find Yoora then she left the hotel room and took the lift down the lobby.

Yoora walked out the lobby and strolled along the pavement. After walking for 15 minutes, upon seeing a crowded desert shop Yoora decided to try out some deserts. ''Annyeong Hasaeyo!'' The waiter shouted. Yoora bowed and told him table for one, the waiter asked if its okay to share table and Yoora told him she doesnt mind and the waiter showed Yoora to a table with a guy in hoodie, pants and cap on eating Chocolate ice cream . Yoora sat down and ordered a Mango ice cream and the waiter went to collect her ice cream . Yoora looked at the guy eating and suddenly '' Ah-ga-sshi (Miss) , can you stop staring at me?'' The guy said while eating his ice cream . Yoora apologised and looked away. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers~ See who's the guy that is in the desert shop with Yoora in the next chapter~ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter~ ♥

@steph_ly0013 : Kekekeke! Komawo!~♥ 

@ABx3B2UTY : Anticipate it.. Its coming soon!~ Kekekekek!~♥ 

 

PPYONG!~♥