2nd night.

First love

Donghyun walked out the toilet after bathing and still drying his hair with his towel. ''Jin HyeWon.? Nu-gu-yah?'' Donghyun asked. ''Ah..no..no one..'' Yoora stuttered and quickly hide the piece of paper under the uniforms. '' Arasso , YA JO KWANGMIN! It's your turn to bathe! '' Donghyun yelled. Kwangmin walked out his room with his towel and clothes. Youngmin suddenly ran out too with his towels and clothes trying to rush to the toilet first. Kwangmin pulled Youngmin's hoodie and pulled him back . '' Hyung, mwo hae-soh? (What are you trying to do?) '' Kwangmin questioned Youngmin. ''Kwangminnie ah... Can you let me bathe first..?'' Youngmin pleaded. '' AH! ANDWE-YO!'' Kwangmin argued back and quickly run into the toilet and lock the door than shouted from the toilet '' HYUNG geu-nyang gi-dal-yeo yae-man hae! (You just gotta wait!) '' And let out a super evil laughter.

Youngmin remembered something and suddenly shouted '' ANI! dang-sin-eun nal gi-dal-yeo (No! You'r gonna wait for me!) !'' Youngmin ran to the kitchen and took out a bunch of keys from the drawer. ''Oppa mwo-hae? (What are you doing?) '' Yoora who was sitting on the sofa asked innocently. ''I'm going to bathe!'' Youngmin chuckled. ''But..Kwangmin oppa is in the toilet bathing..?'' Yoora said. '' Ara.. (I know) But i'll be bathing very soon.'' Youngmin laughed. *click* The toilet door unlocked . '' ASSA! '' Youngmin cheered and opened the door and walked in. Yoora was shocked and suddenly , '' YA! HYUNG! IM BATHING! WHAT?!.. HOW'D YOU COME IN!? '' Kwangmin shouted ''LETS BATHE TOGETHER MY SSANG-DONG-DONGSAENG AH! (my twin brother) . Youngmin continued.   Yoora could hear Youngmin laughing so loudly and eventually she laughed from the outside too. 10 minutes later Kwangmin rushed out from the toilet and slam the toilet door. '' HYUNG! JEONG-MAL! STOP DOING THAT! ARHG! '' Kwangmin turned around and saw Yoora laughing away. 

''Wae.. dang-sin-eun mu-seun ul-seo (What are you laughing about?!) '' Kwangmin asked Yoora with a slight smile on his face looking at the way Yoora laugh. Yoora just kept laughing . ''Mwo..(what)'' Kwangmin asked and walked towards Yoora while drying his hair with the towel . Yoora pointed at his boxer , ''OPPA! Pikachu-yo?! ''  KwangMin walked to the full lenght mirror hanging outside the toilet door and look at his full yellow coulored Pikachu boxer with a Pikachu tail sticking out from behind reflection. '' Wae? Is something wrong? '' Kwangmin asked . '' Nor-mu yu-chi ani-ya? (Isint that too childish?) '' Yoora laughed and said.  KwangMin ran towards Yoora and wrapped his towel around Yoora's hands and started tickling her. Yoora laughed and fidget around trying to avoid Kwangmin's tickling but obviously it didnt work . '' Laughing at me?! I'll tickled till you cry! '' Kwangmin said and tickle Yoora. Yoora kept moving around and accidentaly she fell down from the sofa causing Kwangmin to fall on her too . Their face was so close that both of them blushed so badly . Kwangmin and Yoora stoned and just stared in to each other's eyes. 

''JO KWANGMIN!'' Jeongmin shouted when he walked out from his room . Donghyun, HyunSeong and Minwoo quickly ran out to see what happened and saw Kwangmin lying on top of Yoora. Minwoo ran towards them and pushed Kwangmin away then pulled Yoora up and pulled her behind him . ''YA ! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO JO KWANGMIN!'' Minwoo yelled. Kwangmin blushed badly and giggled ''Accident..?'' then quickly Kwangmin ran into his room. ''Omg...'' Minwoo whispered. Donghyun and HyunSeong then rush into Kwangmin's room to question him about the ''accident'' . Jeongmin walked to the kitchen and took a glass of water for Yoora.  Minwoo turned back to Yoora '' gwaen-chan-ni (Are you okay?) '' Minwoo asked while fixing Yoora's meesy hair. '' Neh.. Gwaen-cha-na..'' Yoora smiled. ''THAT KID!'' Minwoo said furiously. Yoora chuckled '' Oppa....na-wa Kwangmin oppa nuen ....ppo-ppo haet-so.. (Me and kwangmin kissed).''  Minwoo stunned at what Yoora said and looked at Yoora. '' BOONG YI-YA! (Just kidding!)'' Yoora chuckled and poked Minwoo on his stomach. ''Waa.. Yoon Yoora! I thought you really meant it! I was about to whack that guy when i heard what you said! '' Minwoo exclaimed ''Oppa! hok-si.. nor-nuen jil-too in-nya? (are you jealous?) '' Yoora looked and Minwoo who suddenly blushed badly. ''Ah..ah..ani.....'' Minwoo looked away. 

''Ya Minwoo ah! Its your turn to bathe!'' Youngmin walked out from the toilet. '' ARASSO! ANNYEONG!'' Minwoo yelled and ran to his room to take his clothes and ran to the toilet. Yoora chuckled there by herself and Youngmin walked towards Yoora and threw his towel over Yoora's head. '' What are you laughing about? Did i miss out anything?! TELL ME!'' Youngmin asked '' AISH!'' Yoora took off the towel and turned to Youngmin then slowly go close to his face. '' Mwo...mwo..hae? '' Youngmin blushed and stuttered. ''Pil-Mi! (Secret)'' Yoora said and cover Youngmin's face with his towel and walked back to the sofa and sat down . Youngmin took down the towel and walked into the room shyly. After all the members finished showering , its Yoora's turn. 

Yoora went into the toilet and after she finished bathing , '' AH! MY TOWEL! '' She suddenly remembered . '' She slightly opened the toilet door and looked outside. Boyfriends are all seated in the living room watching tv. '' Oppa..'' Yoora said softly.. ''PSSST...'' Yoora continued but no one seems to heard her. '' Oppa.... psssssssssssst!'' Yoora continued. '' YA OPPA!'' Yoora shouted after 30 secs of hissing for them . Everyone turned and looked at Yoora. '' YA YA! PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!'' Jo twins shouted. '' YA! What are you guys saying! I didnt even come out, pass me one towel please. Towel-ga kkamppag haet-ssor (i forgotten about the towel) '' Yoora exclaimed. Everyone was weirdly stonned, staring at Yoora's face poking out from the toilet. '' YA PALLI! Nor-mu chu-wo-yo! (Its really cold) '' HyunSeong quickly ran to get a towel and pass it to Yoora . '' KOMAWO! '' Yoora exclaimed and shut the toilet door. 

''Lets continue..watching tv..'' Donghyun said and everyone's head turned slowly slowly back to the tv. After awhile Yoora came out of the toilet. '' OPPA! Where's the hair dryer?'' Yoora asked. ''Yoora, how long does it take to dry your long hair?'' Donghyun suddenly asked. ''Sip buen (10minutes) Molla.. I dont time how long i dry my hair? '' Yoora replied. '' Wa... thats long..'' Minwoo said. ''Ah.. Where's the hair dryer?!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' YOORA-AH! HOW ABOUT WE DRY YOU HAIR FOR YOU!?'' Jeongmin proposed. '' ITS A GOOD IDEA!'' Youngmin agreed. ''AH! ANDWE-YO!!'' Yoora disagreed. But everyone pushed her inside the room and sitted her down on the floor. HyunSeong took out 2 hair dryer and pluged in the socket. 

''Dont spoil my hair arasso!?'' Yoora warned. '' NE sa-jang-nim(boss) !'' The boys shouted and started to dry her hair. With 6 people drying one person's hair isint that easy. With only 2 hair dryer the boys kept on snatching the dryer to help Yoora blow dry her hair . ''Ya.... Jo-shim-hae! (Becareful!) '' Yoora shouted. The boys pushed each other and had small quarrel over the hair dryer. After 30 long minutes, they finally finished drying her hair. Yoora turned to the clock '' WA! ITS 11PM ALREADY! YA! Lets quickly go to bed! There's school tmr!'' The boys packed up the dryer and kept all the comb, towels and stuffs . 

Because theres only one room in the dorm and the boys all sleep in a room together, Yoora have no choice but to sleep on the Sofa. They gave Yoora pillows and blanket to keep her warm ,'' Jal-ja-yo ! (Goodnight!) '' Boyfriends shouted to Yoora and Yoora yelled back. They went back to their room and Yoora fell asleep very fast . In the middle of the night, the sudden Thunder and Lightning scared Yoora up . Yoora looked around but the room is super dark and quiet . The thunder and lightning didnt stop but kept increasing . Yoora took her pillows and blanket and walked into the boys room. She tried her best to find a chair or something to sleep on but its too dark that she couldnt see anything . Accidently Yoora tripped on someone's leg and fell on the floor.( Imagine the boys are sleeping on the floor with mattress instead of bed.)

''Ah...'' Yoora screamed sliently. When Yoora was trying to pushed herself up from the floor. Someone moved and hugged Yoora. Yoora flinched and stonned . She closed her eyes trying hard to recall the sleeping position of the boys and she opened her eyes in shock when she recalled who's the one that is hugging her. ''O-tto-ke...'' Yoora thought in her head. Yoora slowly reach to the hand that is hugging her and slowly remove it away from her and place it on the floor. ''phew..'' Yoora let out a sign. Yoora turned away trying to pull herself up and accidently her hands slide away from the ground causing her to lie back on the same position . That same person suddenly turned and grabbed Yoora's hand . Yoora was shocked and tried to pull her hand away.But that person was holding her hand too tightly. '' Aish..Babo Yoon Yoora! '' Yoora sighed to herself again .

She turned to the person and whispered softly , '' Minwoo-oppa.. e so-eun jom nwa (Let go of my hand..) Minwoo oppa...'' Yoora tried and tried but Minwoo only kept on holding her hands tightly. Yoora tickled Minwoo wanting him to let go but Minwoo moved '' Ha-ji-ma..'' Minwoo said unconsiously and used his other hands and wrapped around Yoora's waist. ''Omo!... Andwe...'' Yoora whispered silently. Yoora tried to escape away but after trying for awhile, she was too tired and gave up . Yoora frozed in the position and fell asleep. 

Morning arrived everyone is stil asleep. Minwoo opened his eyes and saw Yoora right infront of his eyes sleeping soundly. Minwoo then realised that he is holding and hugging Yoora and smile widely to himself. He continued looking at Yoora's eyes . ''I wish i could wake up beside you everyday'' Minwoo whispered. Yoora suddenly moved her head and moved closer to Minwoo . Minwoo blushed as Yoora's lips was very near to his.'' No MinWoo! Andwe!'' He thought to himself .But Minwoo unconsiously moved closer to Yoora's lips and kissed her. He pulled his face back slowly and smiled. '' My first kiss , YoonYoora .''  He thought to himself and closed his eyes back smiling widely. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! I TOTALLY LOVE TODAY CHAPTER! Its like so sweet right?! I also wanted my boyfriend to help me dry my long hair and kiss me when im asleep. AWWWW. THAT SO SWEET !!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!~ anyway. Hope you guys love today's chapter! 

@theonlyonefate : AWWWW! Komawo!~ Thanks for complimenting me ( and my story) . Im so happy !! Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!~ ♥

@marcheng : ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! You'r so sweet! Komawo for enjoying every bit of my story! Thats very encouraging for me!~ Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!~ ♥ 

@fren123 : This chapter will heal your sadness from ytd's chapter cause personally i think this chapter is super sweet!~ IKR ! Yoora's the luckiest girl to have the best guys loving her so much . About HyeWon and Yoora, you just gotta anticipate for the rest of the story. Cause there's still a story behind~ Hope you enjoyed today's chapter!~ ♥  

 

Hope you guys love today's chapter!~ Comment me about the rate of sweetness you give for this chapter alright! And GIRLFRIENDS! Click on the link below and vote for our BOYFRIENDS ARASSO!? ♥
http://kids.daum.net/kids/do/fun/vote/poll/view?type=BATTLE&id=3230&minIdx=804&maxIdx=3230&cntPerPage=10&srchType=&srchText=&user_blank

 

PPYONG!~♥