What now.

First love

Zin stopped at the corner of the road and took his helmet down then turn back to look at Yoora. ''What now? '' Zin asked. Yoora  leaned her head on Zin's back and said . '' Don't look back now. Give me 5 minutes... '' Zin slowly turn to the front and waited. After crying for 15 minutes, Zin put on his helmet and started the engine . '' Where are we going...? '' Yoora mumbled while wiping her tears off. '' Somewhere to relieve your stress. '' Zin told Yoora and drove off. 

''Noraebang!? (karaoke) '' Yoora got off the bike and took off the helmet while Zin finished parking his bike and got off it. ''Neh!'' Zin smiled and pulled Yoora into the shop. Zin passed the Mic to Yoora and posed . '' LET'S SINGGGGG!! '' Zin screamed . Yoora smiled and Zin and started partying with him. After awhile, a sad song came on, Davinchi - Dont say Goodbye . Yoora turned to look at Zin , '' we..we.. can skip this song if you don't want to sing..'' Zin stummered and took the controller but Yoora stopped him . '' It's okay. I'll Sing this song..'' Yoora said and started singing. Zin looked at Yoora singing all the while and smiled to himself. The song ended but Zin is still staring and Yoora. '' Ya..Jin hyun jin!?'' Yoora looked at Zin . ''Oppa?...!'' Yoora said , but Zin's still staring at Yoora. Yoora walked closer to Zin and looked him in the eyes weirdly . '' Is anyone there? '' Yoora asked and giggled at her own question . Reality came back to Zin and he got shocked that Yoora's face was very close to him and tripped on his own legs while attemping to move away from Yoora . Yoora fell backwards onto the couch and Zin fell on Yoora . Their face was closer once again and Zin backed away his face a little . Both of then stunned for awhile while looking into each other's eyes.

''I...i...'' Zin stummered. '' I...really... like you ...alot...'' He continued. Yoora blushed and kept silent. Zin slowly leaned foward to Yoora's lips ..* BAM !! * The door swang opened suddenly. Zin and Yoora got shocked and looked at the door. 3 man stood by the door and frozed looking at Zin and Yoora'a position . '' Err...'' The man stunned. Zin quickly got off Yoora and pulled her up. '' Nu..nu..gu saeyo? (who are you?) '' Zin asked. ''AH!'' The man exclaimed . '' Jin HyunJin nugu-shimnikka? (Who is Jin Hyunjin?)  ''The man walked towards Yoora and looked at Yoora from head to toe . Zin quickly pulled Yoora behind him protecting her and blocked the man's view of Yoora. '' Ahjusshi, nugusaeyo?! '' Zin frowned angrily.

''Ah! Jeoseong habnida (Sorry, formal) I am Kwon Jaeseob (made up name) .'' Mr Kwon said.  Both Yoora and Zin looked at each other in puzzled. ''Jin  Siwan...'' Mr Kwon suddenly said. Zin looked at Mr Kwon and say '' Nae appa..(my dad)'' Mr Kwon smirked and looked at Zin'' He owe us 1million won , Hyunjin  sshi , when do you think you can pay us back?!'' Zin stunned '' MWO!? 1 MILLION WON!? If he owes you the money, get it back from him! I'm not going to help him pay anything! '' Mr Kwon laughed . '' He owe us 2 million , he used 10 years of his life to pay back 1 million but i can't wait for another 10 years to get back 1 million from him! Shouldn't you be fillal son and help him pay us back!? '' Mr Kwon shouted and stared angrily. ''AHJUSSHI! I TOLD YOU! I'M NOT GIVING YOU ANY MONEY MY FATHER OWE YOU!'' Zin yelled back.

Mr Kwon smirked and his 2 handyman pulled Yoora away. '' YA! MWO-HASAEYO?! (What are you doing?!) Zin stunned. ''If you're not gonna pay us back... this ahgasshi must be your girlfriend huh? She looks pretty .. and hmm.. i think maybe she can EARN some fast money and my 1 million will be back in no time! '' Mr Kwon laughed louder. ''ANDWEYO! (NO)'' Zin shouted and tried to reach to Yoora but the 2 other guys started hitting him. Mr Kwon walked towards Yoora and her face but Yoora moved her face away from his touch. '' Ahjusshi, all you want is money! Stop hitting him! '' Yoora cried. ''Ottokke? Your girlfriend is crying!'' Mr Kwon said sarcastically. ''Don't you ever touch her!'' Zin yelled. ''OMO AH! I'm touching her hair... WHAT CAN YOU DO!?'' Mr Kwon Yoora's hair. ''ARASSO-YO ARASSO-YO! I'LL PAY YOU I'LL PAY YOU BACK! JUST STOP TOUCHING MY GIRLFRIEND!'' Zin surrendered.

Mr Kwon walked towards Zin and grabbed both his cheeks '' i'll give you 1 year.. to pay me back.. I'll be watching you ..'' Zin  glared at him and ran to protect Yoora. ''DON'T YOU EVERY LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER UNDERSTAND?! '' Zin yelled. ''We'll see how you behave in this case..'' Mr Kwon laughed and left the place . Zin was shivering alittle but quickly hugged Yoora tight. '' Mianhaeyo Yoora ah..'' Zin looked at Yoora nd wiped her tears away . '' I'll be protecting you .. don't be scared!'' Zin conforted Yoora and Yoora hugged back . ''We'll go thru this together.. '' Yoora said softly. ''Mw..mwo..?'' Zin stunned abit at what Yoora said. '' We'll earn the money together and pay back to Mr Kwon.. '' Yoora smiled abit . ''It's.. about time.. to fetch Seokhyun.. '' Yoora continued.

Both of them left to fetch Seokhyun from his school and Seokhyun came running towards Yoora  .'' OMMMAAA!!'' Seokhyun screamed and jumped on to Yoora's hug. ''Omma.. I'm very tired...'' Seokhyun rubbed his eyes. ''Aegi-ah, we'll go to...'' Yoora stopped not knowing where they could go to since they can't go home nor to the dorm. '' My place!'' Zin smiled. Yoora looked at Zin and stunned. '' You can stay with me from now on until you find a place to stay. OK?!'' Zin said. Yoora smiled back and nodded her head. Then three of them headed to Zin's place.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 Annyeong readers! I'm really sorry that i took so long to update. Cause i just got a job and my time's very restricting... Mianhaeyo...

My storyline is going abit more to Zin now... Do you guys want more of Boyfriend or more of Zin ? Leave your comments below and i'll typed out a chapter according to what you guys want~ ! Enjoy the chapter alright! Remember! To leave a comment belowwwww!!!! KOMAWOOOO~!

 

Aika0330 : Please continue loving/ supporting my story! Komawoooo! Remember to leave a comment again alright! Enjoy! <3

Have a great day ahead my readers!<3

PPYONG!