CNU

First love

''YA PALLI!!'' Yoora shouted at Boyfriends. ''There's still alot of time!'' Jeongmin shouted. ''We are meeting ShinWoo oppa at 11.30am , its 11.30am now but we are still at your dorm! YA PALLI NA-WA (Come out quick) . '' Yoora yelled. Boyfriends came out one by one and jumped up the van . Yoora quickly asked the driver to drive all the way to Chundeong High school once the boys close the door. ''Is that guy there already? '' Youngmin asked. ''YA! That guy?! His name is ShinDongWoo! You can just call him Shinwoo.'' Yoora exclaimed.

About 30 minutes later, they are at the entrance of the school . Yoora looked out that window and saw Shinwoo sitting on the floor waiting for Yoora. Once the van stopped, Yoora opened the door and dash towards Shinwoo. ''OPPAAA!'' Yoora screamed and hugged Shinwoo really tight . Shinwoo laughed and said '' Ya, it hasnt been long since you last seen me and you miss me already?'' ''Of course! I miss you VERY VERY VERY MUCH !'' Yoora chuckled. Shinwoo continue hugging Yoora until Minwoo suddenly interrupted *fake cough* '' Ya! Can we go now ? Aish..'' Yoora let go of Shinwoo and turned to Boyfriends. '' Lets go. '' She turned back and when she wanted to link hands with Shinwoo, Kwangmin suddenly put his hands over Yoora's shoulder and pulled her away '' YA! Let me go! '' Yoora whinned. Kwangmin just continue walking and Boyfriends on the other hand walk up to Shinwoo. Donghyun then asked '' How do we get to the bookstore?''  Shinwoo smiled and told them to follow him . 

''Jo Kwangmin!'' Yoora shouted. ''Aish, cant you just keep quiet and walk? '' Kwangmin ordered. Yoora was kept quiet and leaded him to the bookstore. When they reached the bookstore, Yoora took out 6 booklist, she handed to the boys individually and told them to get their own books and meet her at the cashier 30minutes later. After she finished her commands to the boys she ran to Shinwoo and said '' Oppa,lets go find the books together!'' Shinwoo smiled and pinched her cheeks and went to the other side of the bookstore. 

''Oppa, lets go find the books together!'' Minwoo mimicked Yoora's voice. ''Lets find our books! We only have 30 minutes!'' Hyunseong urged. Boyfriends split up, the maknae line and the older line to get their books. At the other hand, Shinwoo and Yoora was looking for the extra books they need for the next semester. ''Geu-deul e nu-gu-ye-yo ? (Who are they) '' Shinwoo asked . ''Boyfriends'' Yoora replied. ''Mwo!? Nam-ja-ching-gu!?! (Boyfriends) tta yeo-seot myeon?! (all 6 of them?)  '' Shinwoo raised his voice abit. ''ANI-YO! They are a new boyband name Boyfriend. And im their manager and they are coming to our school to study when school re-opens. '' Yoora said. ''Ah... '' Shinwoo said with relieve. 

After 30 minutes , all of them gathered at the cashier and Yoora paid the books with the company card and they took all their books and walked out of the store. ''Oppa, i cant walk to the bus stop with you . I have to accompany them back . '' Yoora said sadly. ''Gwaen-chan-na-yo (It's okay) I can walk to the bus stop by myself . '' Shinwoo smiled . ''Of course you can, you dont expect us to carry you to the bus stop right? '' Kwangmin sneered. '' I'll go first Kong-jun-nim, jeon-hwa-hae(call me) . Annyeong'' Shinwoo turned to Yoora and gave her a hug and walked away. '' Annyeong oppa! Be safe alright! '' Yoora screamed. Shinwoo turned his head and waved back to Yoora. ''Ah! Can you come in the car already?! Its not like you wouldnt see him ever!'' Minwoo yelled. Yoora boarded the van, closed the door and turned to stare fiercely at the boys. 

''Mm-mwo!?'' Minwoo howled. ''Ani.. I was just thinking why all of you are so weird today..'' Yoora said and turend her head back . Everyone ignored her questions and pretended to be sleeping. 

At their practice room
''OMMA!'' Seok-hyun screamed when she saw Yoora. ''Ae-gi-ah , jam-kan-man (wait). '' Yoora said softly to Seok-hyun and turned to Boyfriends .''Oppa,all of your schedule will stop until when all of you finish 2 months of school and then you guys will be studying and having schedules together often. So. You left 3 days of freedom. I'll be going home now. Annyeong-e-ka-sae-yo. ''  Yoora said with a bow. '' Yoora-ah!'' Donghyun shouted. ''Ne oppa?'' Yoora asked. ''You usually get angry when Seok-hyun calls you Omma, but you didnt today..? '' Donghyun asked curiously. ''Oh..He will be me and Unnie's son from now onwards. '' Yoora said . ''Mwo!? What do you mean?! '' Boyfriends all shouted in cooed. Yoora told Seok-hyun to go look for Bora and ask her to meet them outside and then told Boyfriend the story . 

''There's this kind of mother?!'' The twins yelled. ''Yoora! I'LL BE SEOK-HYUN'S FATHER! DONT WORRY! I'LL RAISED HIM TOGETHER WITH YOU AND BORA NOONA!'' Minwoo shouted. ''I want to be Seok-hyun's dad too!'' the rest of them shouted. ''Haha! We'll see about that. I gotta go now .Oppa take care! '' Yoora chuckled and left. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Im sorry i didnt update for SOOOOOOOO long . Cause i wasnt in the best conditions the last few days so i cant update. Im sorry if this update is abit lame and stuffs. I'll try to update more interesting chapter okay~ Mianhae!~

PPYONG!~ ♥