Trip

First love

*Just for the benefit of people who are kinda confused about my story. Yoora is not a couple with any of the guys yet. Just that the guys are really treating Yoora very nice and some confessed to her. But Yoora and rest of them are still SINGLE. So yea~ *

One more announcement. I added a scene in the previous chapter.  Cause i kinda miss out that scene . Thanks @
steph_ly0013 totally reminded me about it! I didnt even realise i didnt add that scene. Sorry for the inconvineice alright !~  The scene is after ShinWoo's solo performance. Go check it out alright!~. ♥

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

''I HAVE A FEW GOOD NEWS!!!! '' Yoora yelled as she entered Boyfriend's pratice room after school. Boyfriend ran to Yoora and asked her what's the good news. Yoora took out a form for 15 people to visit Jeju Island with her. '' OH!? THE PRIZE IS HERE?!'' Kwangmin shouted. *The prize if you dont know , refer to chapter 19* Yoora nodded her head excitedly. ''So who are you bringing?!'' Donghyun asked. ''My unnie and SISTAR can't go cause they're having alot of upcoming schedule. But im of course bringing Seok-hyun along. So that left with 13 more tickets..'' Yoora replied.

'' Do you have in mind who else to bring?'' Minwoo looked at Yoora with puppy eyes. ''Hm.. im bringing Minzy, SoHyeon, EunJi.. Thats about it .'' Yoora said smiling . '' WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 TICKETS?!'' JeongMin asked shockly. '' YOU'R NOT BRINGING US?! '' HyunSeong said disappointedly. ''I might consider to bring you guys.. if you guys do some ageyo for me!'' Yoora exclaimed. Jo Twins, Minwoo and Jeongmin did ageyo straight away to Yoora. '' Arasso ! I'll bring you guys. But.. HyunSeong oppa, Donghyun oppa. Dont you guys wanna go? '' Yoora asked. '' Of course.. But ageyo.... is not really my kind..'' Both of them answered. ''Okay fine. Then show me your talents. '' Yoora said. 

HyunSeong started singing and Donghyun started saying some jokes. ,'' Arasso! I'LL BRING ALL OF YOU!!! '' Yoora kept laughing and said. '' YAAAAYYYYY! '' All of them cheered. '' So ,15 tickets, 6 tickets minus away for Boyfriends,  3 tickets minus away for my  girlfriends, 2 ticket minus away for me and Seok-hyun . There's still 4 tickets left...'' Yoora counted. '' How about Block B and infinite? '' Donghyun suggested. ''Oppa, there's only 4 tickets left. Its not very nice to choose between them... Maybe some other suggestions?'' Yoora said. Yoora's phone suddenly rang and she answered it. Yoora than hangs up after saying arasso. ''Nu-gu-yah?'' Minwoo asked.

''Its Minzy..'' Yoora said disappointedly. '' Why are you looking so sad..?'' Jeongmin asked. '' She told ShinWoo about the free ticket to Jeju..and counted Shinwoo in ...So..that left us with 3 tickets....'' Yoora said. '' MWO!? Must we really bring him along?! '' Youngmin whinned. Yoora turned silent . She want to have a nice holiday with Boyfriends but a small part of her heart wants Shinwoo to go to the holiday together too..So all she can do is to be silent. ''Youngmin-ah, lets not let Yoora to worry that much. We'll just protect Yoora from the guy. '' Donghyun said. Youngmin nodded his head and Yoora smiled.

''Oppa! There's 3 more tickets! So who else do you think we can call?!'' Yoora said excitedly. Yoora than recieved another phone call , she rushed to the side to listen to the phone call secretly and hang the phone up angrily. '' Oppa.. one more bad news..'' Yoora said. ''Jin HyunJin is following us..'' Yoora continued. '' MWO!? GREAT! ANOTHER PERSON TO RUIN A GREAT HOLIDAY TRIP!'' Youngmin yelled. '' Mian-hae Youngmin oppa.. I didnt know how did he get to know that i've won the prize..'' Yoora said sadly. ''AH! Youngmin-ah! We'll just ditch those two when we get to Jeju! Dont make Yoora feel so bad and all! WE'LL HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! '' Minwoo exclaimed. ''COOL!'' The rest of Boyfriends agreed and Yoora smiled in relief.

''Oppa.. but there's 2 more tickets..'' Yoora said. '' I'll go online to check if anyone wants to buy these ticket..we'll sell it off at a cheap price. This can be the extra cash to Jeju for us!'' Jeongmin proposed. ''OK! Quick go online and check it now!'' Yoora rushed. In 30 short minutes, there's already a buyer that would pay about 70,000Won for 2 tickets (about 100$) and they sold it to them . 

''IM SO EXCITED FOR THE TRIP!'' Yoora yelled. ''ME TOO!'' Kwangmin smiled. ''Okay.. Oppa, we will be meeting on this coming Friday, 10am at the airport. Bring all the stuffs you need . I've already informed Sa-jang-nim (Boyfriend's boss) about the trip and he agreed. So, See you this friday! I gotta go fetch Seok-hyun now!'' Yoora exclaimed. Boyfriends gave Yoora a hug and waved goodbye to Yoora and she leaves the practice room . 

Yoora took out her handphone and sent a mass message to Minzy,SoHyeon, Eunji and ShinWoo . '' Jeju island's trip is confirmed! This Friday, 10am at the airport! SEE YOU GUYS!~♥'' Yoora then sent an individual text message to Nappeun-namja (Bad guy referring to Zin) . '' Ya... Jeju island's trip is confirmed.. This Friday, 10am at the airport.. I hope you wouldn't show up! >:( '' 
After awhile Zin replied her , '' Dont worry . I'll be there on time! '' Yoora threw her phone into her bag after receiving Zin's reply and went off to fetch Seok-hyun from his Kindengarden school . 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!~ Today's just a short chapter to a review who's going to the Jeju trip . ~ Hope you guys enjoyed it!~ ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED FOR THE JEJU TRIP CHAPTERSSSS?! COURSE I AM!!!!~ ♥ 

@B2UTYx3 : Hehehe, Yoora is still SINGLE at the moment. I've wrote a small note on top of this chapter~ Mian-hae for making you confused! Enjoy this chapter and the next few coming up alright!~ ♥

@steph_ly0013 : KOMAWO FOR ACTUALLY REMINDING ME! Yesterday's update was a bit confusingfor me cause there's alot of  mv i have to put in so i kinda missed out on Yoora and Boyfriend's duet~ Thanks for being so alert for my story! KOMAWO!~ ♥  I hope you enjoyed my story so far~♥

 

PPYONG!~ ♥