~

First love

''Ahh..arasso.. Mianhae Yoora-ah...i didn't know you were so sensitive about this situation..'' The rest of Boyfriend apologised after Kwangmin told them the reason why Yoora was pissed off earlier today. Seokhyun walked out from the room and ran to hug Yoora then stood infront of all of them  '' Appa, omma.. I just want to say.. I am not embarrassed that people say that i dont have a real family or what so ever.. I am happy that i have Yoora ,Bora and SISTA omma and BOYFRIEND appa.. *bows* Kamsahabnida '' Yoora and Boyfriends were shocked that Seokhyun actually know what's happening around him. Yoora ran over and hug Seokhyun tightly tearing '' Omma mianhae (it's like mother is sorry)... '' Seokhyun hugged back and keep saying its alright while Yoora kept on tearing . Boyfriends on the other hand all ran to them and gave them a group hug . ''Seokhyun ah, saranghae..'' Boyfriend said. 

The next day, Yoora and Boyfriends dropped Seokhyun at his school and head off to theirs. ''Look.. it's her.. '' , ''She's not that pretty..'' Students in their school mumbled when Yoora walked past them . '' Chorgiyo (excuse me) What are all of you talking about?'' Minwoo grabbed a random student and asked. ''Yoora ah! Did you see the school hall!?'' Taeil (block-b) run towards them screaming . ''Mong-gah? (what's up) ''  Yoora asked. ''Come see it for yourself! '' Taeil say and guided them to the school hall.

''Waaaaaaaa...Daebak...'' Donghyun exclaimed. The halls are filled with posters of yoora and papers insulting Yoora and saying she has a kid. Boyfriends started to tear the posters down . ''WHO DID THESE?!'' Jo Twins shouted in rage. While Minwoo went around grabbing random students asking them if they saw who did those but in no avail. A teacher came and ordered her to the principal's office.

''What?! You really do have a child!? '' The principal screamed. ''I..do.. but..'' Yoora wanted to continue but got cut off by the principal. ''That's it. Yoon Yora, you've go against the school rules . You're suspended till further notice. Go pack your locker now and get out of the school.  '' Yoora stunned and tried to explain herself but the principal didn't want to listen and pointed at the door. Yoora sighed and bowed at the principal then walked out. ''HOW'D IT GO!?'' Jeongmin asked. '' I..got suspended till further notice..'' Yoora said and walked towards her locker. ''I'm going to explain to the principal. '' HyunSeong said but Yoora stopped him . ''Hajimayo oppa.. I.. just want to go home now..Oppa, can you guys help me pack my stuffs into my bag? I need to go to the toilet..'' Yoora handed her bag to Minwoo and headed to the toilet. 

Yoora ran into one of the cubicles and cried. Suddenly her phone rang and she looked at the caller id. '' Jin HyunJin '' Yoora ignored the call and continued tearing . But Zin kept on calling and calling until Yoora finally picked up the call . Yoora tried to sound normal and answered the call ''Yeo..bosaeyo?'' Yoora stummered. ''Yoon Yoora! Why didn't you answered my calls?!'' Zin scolded. ''I..was..busy..'' Yoora replied. *Bam!* The toilet door swang opened and a few girls walked into the toilet. Yoora got shocked and went silent '' Ya! What happened?!'' Zin asked from the phone but Yoora didn't answer back . '' Ya.. i didn't know Yoora was such a girl!'' One girl said. ''I knew it! She kept on hanging out with those guys sunbaes.. Psh.. what a ..'' Another girl said. ''Who's saying all those?!'' Zin asked but Yoora still didn't answer back .

After a few more insults, Yoora accidentally let out a small cry .The girls heard it and preyed opened the door.  Yoora got shocked and and dropped her phone . ''YA! YOORA AH ! YOORA! '' Zin shouted thru the phone.  The girls pulled Yoora out and pushed her on the floor. ''Ya.. You're still here?!'' One of them shouted . Yoora tried to stand up and the girls just kept on pushing her on the floor and started to pull Yoora's clothes , collar, ripping her buttons off etc.. ''Since you like to sleep with guys...I guess with this ripped clothes you'll get more business!'' The girls laughed and laughed out the toilet leaving Yoora crying in the toilet. After awhile .. Yoora stood up and hold her ripped uniforms tightly and peeped out the toilet door. Seeing no one's around and her bag's outside the toilet and pulled her bag in and saw a note . '' Yoora ah ~ We have to go back to our classes.. See you at home <3 - Boyfriends'' 

Yoora teared and opened up her back to check for any extra clothes but unfortunatly there isin't. So , Yoora peeped out the toilet again making sure no one's outside and quickly ran towards the school gate grabbing her torned clothes tightly. Yoora continued walking with her head facing down and accidentally, she knocked into a group of guys and she fell on the floor. ''WOOOO'' The guys cheered when Yoora fell down and her torned clothes fall off her shoulders . Zin suddenly ran towards Yoora and covered her with his Jacket and held her up then look at the guys. '' Do you have any problem? '' 

Zin glared angrily. ''Nugu-ya? (who are you?)'' The guys said. ''geu-nyeo-eh namja chingu . (This girl's boyfriend)" Zin said. The guys rolled their eyes and walked off. Zin turned to Yoora and stared at Yoora but Yoora just looked down on to the floor and continued tearing . Zin pulled Yoora onto his Motobike and drove back to his place. Zin held Yoora's hand and walked up to his house. ''Sit here, i'll get you some new clothes..'' Zin said and went into his room to take his clothes to Yoora. ''Here, go change...'' Zin handed his t-shirt and shorts to Yoora. Yoora changed and walked out of the room. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong! Oh god.. i didn't update for months.. But my college exam is finally over! YAY! I'll try to update more soon alright! Hope you guys will still enjoy my fanfic! <3 Please continue supporting this fanfic and Boyfriend alright! HWAITING! ♥

 

 

PPYONG!~♥