You've changed me .

First love

''Err... Can..can.. i....'' DongJun broke the silence in the car. '' Mwo?! ''  Yoora turned and stared it at him. '' Ahh...Yoon..Yoon ..Yoo..ra...sshi..'' DongJun stuttered. '' Just call me Yoora...'' Yoora said and looked out the window. '' A..a..arasso.. Yoo...Yoo..Yoo..Yoo'' DongJun stummered for 10 minutes.. ''Aish! Mwo!? Yoo Yoo Yoo! What do you want?!'' Yoora yelled and walked out of the car when the red light flashed. DongJun quickly followed her out and kept quiet walking behind Yoora the whole time. After walking for awhile, ''Ya! Kim DongJun! What do you want from me!? Im not rich! I can't give you any money! I EVEN HAVE A KID! I can give you nothing! '' Yoora turned back and scolded.

 ''Mian..hae...'' DongJun apologised and looked to the floor embarrassed. ''Ice..ice..cream..mog-go sip-por (Do you want to eat ice cream) ? '' He continued. Yoora nodded her head expressionless-ly and walked into the mart. '' What flavour do you want?''  Yoora smiled and looked in the fridge full of ice cream. '' Choco..choco..'' DongJun stummered. '' Chocolate?! Daebak! I like Chocolate too!'' Yoora smiled and took out 2 tubs of chocolate ice cream. ''2 tubs?!'' DongJun said shockly. '' Neh, 1 for you ,1 for me. '' Yoora chuckled and walked to the cashier.

''How..how..how..'' DongJun stummered to the cashier. '' Aish...if you can't talk dont come out here and embarrasse yourself!'' The cashier mumbled. '' Mwo!? Ahjumma! What are you talking about !?'' Yoora glared . ''Ah.. Yoo..Yoo..ra.. for..forget..it..'' DongJun stummered worriedly. '' Don't be afraid DongJun-ah! I'll help you!'' Yoora said and turned back to the ahjumma. '' Ahjumma! With this kind of service, you'll get fired easily!'' Yoora said . '' Mwo!? Little girl! Are you here to make problems? Just pay and get out! '' The ahjumma scolded. ''Mwo....!? MAKING PROBLEM!? AISHH..'' Yoora turned abit and saw the manager of the mart walking towards them . She thought of an idea and suddenly, she let out a yell and fell onto the floor. ''Omo! Ahjumma!'' Yoora placed her hands on her cheeks as if she got slapped. The Ahjumma stunned and the manager quickly ran to held Yoora up . 

''Ahgassi (miss) , are you okay?'' The manager asked. ''You ..tell.. me....'' Yoora cried and stummered. ''What's happening here?! '' The manager asked. '' I...i... can't... can't.. speak..that.. fast... this..cashier... hit.. me.. because.. because.. i stummered... while..asking..her how..much... do..i..need..to..pay...'' Yoora cried. The manager apologised to Yoora and told her that the 2 tubs of ice cream is on the house and will serverly punish that cashier. Yoora nodded her head and quickly grabbed DongJun's hand and ran out. 

''What..what..is..that....about...'' DongJun stunned. ''How can that ahjumma do that.. aish...Let's go eat our ice cream now!'' Yoora giggled and pulled DongJun to a bench.''Komawo...'' DongJun said.  '' DongJun sshi, since both of us like chocolate, we'll share 1 tub of ice cream first we'll eat the 2nd tub together later ok?!'' Yoora asked. DongJun nodded and smiled. '' Ah! How did you find me? And why did you suddenly came looking for me?!'' Yoora asked while eating the ice cream.  '' About ..that...'' DongJun blushed. '' I... i...wanted.. to ...to... find..someone..to..talk..to.. '' DongJun stuttered. ''Eh? But we don't really know each other... we've only seen each other once.. and for less than a minute...'' Yoora stunned. ''I...i... '' DongJun stuttered. '' DongJun sshi, are there anyone who you wouldn't stutter when you're talking to them..?'' Yoora asked. DongJun nodded and replied '' neh..''  

''Arasso, just treat me like you're talking to that person. So you wouldn't stutter anymore...'' Yoora said . DongJun took a deep breathe and look at Yoora '' Can you be my friend..?'' DongJun asked. Yoora looked at DongJun and made a sad face. '' Ah..mianhae! '' DongJun looked down .. '' I thought we're already friends?..'' Yoora giggled '' Quick! Finish the ice cream before it all melts!'' Yoora smiled and ate the ice cream . '' You're willing to be my friend...?'' DongJun look at Yoora shockingly. ''Em.. Why not?!'' Yoora smiled and they both continued eating the ice cream .

The rain suddenly starts pouring, Yoora and DongJun quickly ran towards a shelter.''Ah! Why is it suddenly raining!'' Yoora complained. DongJun looked at his watch anxiously for a few times and Yoora turned to look at him . '' Are you rushing to somewhere? You can go first!'' Yoora said. '' Neh.. i'll.. contact..you.. again..'' DongJun ran out and headed somewhere else leaving Yoora alone.

*Boyfriend-Boyfriend music* 

Yoora's phone rang and she picked it up. '' Yoora ah! Or-di-so!?'' Kwangmin called. '' Ah.. its raining here.. i think i'll stay for awhile more for the rain to stopped and get to the dorm asap..'' Yoora answered. '' Ani! Or-di-ya?! I'll go fetch you with an umbrella now!'' Kwangmin said . Yoora told him where she was and in 30minutes, Kwangmin came running with an umbrella. ''Yoora-ah! Are you okay?!'' Kwangmin asked and turned Yoora around. '' Mwo-ya... im fine.. what's wrong?'' Yoora said. '' Did that guy do anything to you?!'' Ouh!?'' Kwangmin asked. '' Oppa! Relax! Im fine!'' Yoora laughed. '' Those people earlier didnt do anything to you right?!'' Kwangmin blinked. '' Neh.. Kim DongJun said he wanted me to be his friend. That's all..'' Yoora replied. '' Jinjia?! That's all?'' Kwangmin stunned. Yoora nodded and looked around. ''oppa, you walked here?!'' Yoora asked. '' Of course! How'd you think i got here? By rolling!?'' Kwangmin laughed. ''Aish.. that's lame oppa..let's go!'' Yoora clinged onto Kwangmin's hand and both of them walked under an umbrella all the way back to the dorm . 

''Oppa... are the rest of the members.. mad at me...?'' Yoora mumbled. '' Of course... you screamed at us for no reason....'' Kwangmin said. ''Mianhae-yo...'' Yoora apologised. '' To the thought of it, why did you suddenly got so mad at us?'' Kwangmin asked. ''Ahh.. i don't know why i over reacted... I just.. don't like people saying bad things about Seokhyun.. I don't want to make his embarressed because of me... and it wouldn't be leaving a good impression for the teachers...'' Yoora said. ''Ah.... arasso.. .i'll help you explain to the hyungs later on!'' Kwangmin smiled. ''Jinjia?! Ah.... i was still fretting over on how to explain it to them! Komawo oppa!'' Yoora cheered. ''Ouh.. But i want something in return..'' Kwangmin said and pointed at his cheeks. '' Aish...'' Yoora glared and wanted gave a peck on Kwangmin's cheeks but Kwangmin suddenly turned and both of them accidentally kissed. 

Yoora stunned and quickly turned away.  '' Aww... Are you blushing Yoora-ah?'' Kwangmin chuckled and looked at Yoora. ''Aniyo...Im not...'' Yoora kept turning away. ''Ouh...'' Kwangmin giggled and put his arms around Yoora's shoulders and pulled her close to him. '' Ah..waeyo..'' Yoora whined. '' It's raining.. i dont want you get fall sick!'' Kwangmin giggled and pulled her closer to him.  '' Oppa, are you taking advantage of me now?'' Yoora stopped and looked at him. ''Isn't it obvious?'' Kwangmin laughed. Yoora pufffed up her cheeks and wrapped her arms around Kwangmin's waist. ''Mwo-ya..'' Kwangmin  chuckled . ''Im taking advantage of you. Isn't it obvious? Psh..Ka-ja!'' Yoora smirked and continued walking. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Another short update! Annyeong readers~ ♥ Jeongmal mianhae-yo ! Im still coping with my exams recently and only got to update today. I'll try my very best to continue updating more! Komawo for understanding! ~ 

 

PPYONG!~ ♥