Continues....

First love

''Goodnight oppa..'' Yoora giggles and went to sleep. ''Goodnight my princess..'' Minwoo replied and went back to sleep too. Morning arrived and as usual, Yoora have already prepared all the stuffs Boyfriends need for school and was waiting for them to get prepared by the sofa. Kwangmin went to sit beside Yoora  and look around before he speaks. '' Yoora ah.. Mianhae... i...'' Before Kwangmin can continue, Yoora stopped him and said '' Arasso oppa, i forgive you''  Kwangmin looked at Yoora in disbelief . '' Ahh..waeyo..you dont belive me? '' Yoora smiled and give Kwangmin a small hug '' Jinjiayo oppa.. i forgive you! '' Kwangmin hugged back and let out a sigh of relieve. 

Yoora let go and asked if the rest are done, they nodded their head, took their school bags and headed to the van. '' Oppaaaaaa! GOODMORNING!'' Yoora yelled in the van to brighten up Boyfriends morning blues. ''Goodmorning...'' Boyfriends replied deadly. Yoora pouts and continued talking '' I'm going to say out your schedules today oppa.. listen up  *clears throat*  It's 5.30am in the morning now, we'll reach school in an hour and at 7am class starts. We're all meeting up for the break at 9.30am and lunch at 1pm. Then , you'll get release early today because there's MuBank rehersal later which is....2pm . We'll try to reach there in an hour because at 4pm there's a dry rehersal and you guys will be the 5th performing group everything will end at 6.30pm then... '' Youngmin interrupted and said '' Ahjumma.... there's no break for us at all?'' Yoora glared and Youngmin '' Ahjumma? Aish! *shows fist*  There's a break.. at 2am .. where you guys go to sleep!'' Yoora replied. '' Mwo!? AISH....'' The rest of them sighed. '' I haven't even finished.... *clears throat* Anyways.. at 7pm , we'll be going to have dinner at anyway you want . Sajangnim gave me the company card today ! But you guys must finish your dinner by 9pm, reach the practice room by 10pm and practice 11pm and practice for at least 2 hours... Then.. at 2am HOME SWEET HOME..'' Yoora ended . 

''So what time will you be leaving us? '' HyunSeong asked '' I will be leaving you guys after Mubank. '' Yoora replied. '' THAT'S FAST! Waeyo?! You'r not joining us for dinner?!''  Jeongmin asked. '' I have a child and a idol sister if you guys forgot . Bora unnie can't pick up Seokhyun from his Kindengarden school today. So i gotta pick him up before 7pm. '' Yoora replied.'' Im going with you'' Donghyun suddenly shot up from his seat and said. '' Mwo...? '' Yoora turned and looked at Donghyun . '' You should really dig your ears.. I said... im going to fetch Seokhyun with you after MuBank'' Donghyun repeated.  ''WAE-YO!? Why do you want follow me!? '' Yoora stunned . ''Can't a dad miss his kid?'' Donghyun smirk and leaned back to sleep. '' I WANT TO GO TOO!'' Rest of the members shouted. ''Ahh! WAEYO!?'' Yoora got shocked and looked at everyone.

'' Seokhyun's my kid too! I miss him too!'' Minwoo yelled . ''ME THREE!'' Jeongmin shouted.  ''I'M FOLLOWING TOO! SEOKHYUN AEGI LOVE ME THE MOST!''  Youngmin yelled . ''Oppa! But you guys can go and have the best dinner today!!'' Yoora said. '' We can fetch aegi first, then will have dinner as a family!'' Kwangmin added. '' NEH! THIS KID'S RIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME!'' HyunSeong shouted. ''THEN IT'S SET! WE'LL FETCH AEGI AFTER MUBANK THEN WILL HAVE DINNER AS A FAMILY! '' Youngmin yelled . ''CALL!'' Everyone agreed and quickly leaned back on their seats pretending to be asleep. ''Arasso..arasso...'' Yoora gave in and leaned back to rest. 

School started as normal. Right after the break bell rang at 9.30am, Shinwoo pulled Yoora out the class to the back of the school where people seldom goes and pushed her to the wall. '' When are you going to stop ignoring me?!'' Shinwoo exclaimed  . ''Mwo!?'' Yoora replied in a state of shock . '' You said you forgave me! But! You never speak to me a word even in Jeju!'' Shinwoo shouted. '' SHIN DONGWOO! WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT ME!? What's wrong with you!? '' Yoora yelled back . '' YOU SHOULD KNOW I LIKE YOU ALOT! SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THAT?!'' Shinwoo shouted back . '' Acting like what..?'' Yoora asked. '' Like im a pest to you ... like.. you hate me... like... you dont know me at all..'' Shinwoo broke down in tears. Yoora wiped Shinwoo's tears away . '' I...im not trying to avoid you ... i.. just.. I dont know how to face you ..after the confession.. im .. im really confused..I dont know how to treat you anymore... '' Yoora said.

''Arasso...'' Shinwoo turn and walked away in tears. '' Oppa...'' Yoora shouted but Shinwoo didnt stop. Yoora sighed and walked to meet up with the rest in the cafeteria. '' Yoora! Where did you go!? '' Minzy asked '' I couldnt find you after class! '' Seohyun added. '' I saw that ShinDongWoo guy pulled you out! Where'd he bought you to!?'' Youngmin asked. '' I dont wanna talk about it guys ..'' Yoora sat down and ate her food. '' But...'' Minwoo said. '' If she doesn't want to say dont force her to it.. '' Donghyun interrupted and Jeongmin quickly change the topic . Break and Lunch passed by very quickly, Boyfriends and Yoora was waiting for the van to come outside the school. 

Instead, a grand black car stopped infront of them and a man walked out . '' Yoon Yoora sshi? '' He asked and Yoora nodded her head. '' Please come with us.'' He continued. Kwangmin quickly pull Yoora away and Boyfriends all stood infront of the man. '' Ahjusshi, nu-gu-sae-yo? '' Youngmin asked. '' There's no need for you to know.'' The man replied. ''Ahjusshi..why do you want to take Yoora away?'' Jeongmin asked. ''I dont need your permission for that..'' He replied. ''Yoon Yoora shi! Do you still remember, Kim Dongjun ? '' the man asked. Yoora walked towards the man and asked. '' Ahjusshi.. i dont think i know you....'' Yoora said. '' Of course you dont know me, but you should know who is KimDongJun.. '' He said. '' AH! HOTEL!'' Yoora yelled. The man smiled . '' But... so what if i know him ?'' Yoora asked. '' I need you to go meet him right now. '' The man requested. 

''She will not follow you ahjusshi..'' Donghyun smirked and pulled Yoora away. ''Hyung! The van is here!'' Minwoo point to the van . '' As much as we liked to help. Andweyo ahjusshi. Annyeong Kaesaeyo. '' Kwangmin said and quickly pulled Yoora up the van with the other members and the van drove off. In the van, HyunSeong who's confused asked Yoora who's KimDongjun and Yoora explained it to them. After hearing they all didnt mind much and went to rest for their performance . ''Wa! They are following us!'' Youngmin point to the back and everyone turned. '' Just get some rest..'' Donghyun said. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Did you miss me my updates?! ㅋㅋㅋ I apologise for not updating for over a month.. My schedule for school was messed up and i have tons of homework and projects to clear as this is an important school year for me. I hope you guys can understand and be patient for my updates. Anyways, How's todays chapter?! Its abit short and going nowhere cause i haven't wrote in awhile and my inspiration are not the well today. BUT, I already have plan out the storyline for next chapter! I might post it these few days .. Anticipate it alright~!♥

 

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

PPYONG!~ ♥