Date(s) Part 2 + the 4th one.

First love

Youngmin with Yoora and Seok-hyun walked towards a crowd surrounding a stage and out of curiousity, they squeezed to the front to get a better view of what's happening on the stage. ''Its a singing contest! '' Youngmin screamed excitedly. ''Now, we just have to find one last female contestant .. Any volunteers? You the girl with long hair . '' The emcee pointed down the stage. Everyone looked around and the spotlight shone on Yoora. ''Mwo!? Mmm..mee?!" Yoora stummered and looked around . ''Yes you! Come up the stage!'' Yoora was shocked and quickly turned herself trying to run away but the assistance around pushed her up stage. Youngmin quickly held Seok-hyun's hand just in case he ran away and watched Yoora from below the stage. 

''Save me..'' Yoora mouthed to Youngmin . ''i cant.. You'r already on stage. HWAITING!'' Youngmin mouthed back . Yoora glared at Youngmin and looked around . There's 4 contestants and Yoora's the 5th ,meaning she'll be the last to sing.  The emcee then announced the top 2 will be enlisted to the next round . The winner will for the final round will get 15 tickets to Jeju island with accommodations and the whole trip sponsored. After hearing the prize, Yoora's eyed widen as she has never been to Jeju island. Yoora was very nervous as she never sang on stage before, infront of so much audience. And after awhile, its already Yoora's turn next. The emcee invited Yoora beside him and interviewed her a little. 

''Can Introduce yourself , ahgasshi (miss) '' The emcee requested . '' Erm , Annyeong-hasaeyo , Yoon Yoora iminda. Jeoneun sib-yeok se ib-nida. (Hello , I am Yoon Yoora. Im 16 years old.) '' Yoora replied. ''Waaa!? 16 years old?! You're very young! So what song are you going to sing today?'' The emcee exclaimed. '' Park Bom's - You & I. '' Yoora breathed.  ''ok! Are you ready?! Start!'' The emcee cue the music and walked to the side of the stage. 

 

*Imagine this is Yoora singing . I really like Park Bom, that's why i chose her song . I actually looked up for IU's Song but i still feel that Park bom suits Yoora more. So yea.. *

When Yoora was singing ,Seok-hyun kept shouting ''OMMA OMMA!'' and pointing to Yoora while Youngmin widen his eyes and was shocked that Yoora could sing so well and thought to himself , '' She's so beautiful..'' .  After Yoora sang finish, the whole crowd clapped their hands and cheered loudly. ''Wow! Impressive vocals you have there Yoora-sshi!'' The emcee complimented Yoora. ''And now its time for us to announce the 2 contestants that will be going to the finals later on! Drum roll please !!!''  *du-gu du-gu du-gu*  

''The first contestant is Kim Nam Joo !'' *She is a member of Apink.http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/196050_171445816239695_164327626951514_440236_82892_n.jpg Just in case all of you a curious about her just click on the link . *  The crowed cheered and clapped their hands. '' And now the last contestant... Du-gu du-gu du-gu.. YOON YOORA!'' Yoora stunned and covered in shock unable to believe . Youngmin heard Yoora's name and shouted ''YOORA-AH!!'' And was so happy that he was jumping all around. He carried Seok-hyun up and was jumping all around so happily and telling people who's standing beside him and pointing up the stage ,''that is my girlfriend, Yoon Yoora is my girlfriend!'' He shouted , Yoora-ah! and Yoora waved at him .  

'' Ok, we will see our 2 final contestant and you guys here at 9pm ! Annyeong!!'' The emcee ended. Yoora ran down the stage and Youngmin gave Yoora a big hug. ''WA! Daebak! I didnt know you can sing so well! '' Youngmin exclaimed. ''ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Im so nervous when i was on stage wooh.. thats very scary!''  Yoora replied . '' We gotta tell the rest about this. Hold on! I send a text message to all of them '' Youngmin took out his handphone and typed '' Yoora is in a singing contest and she's going to sing later 9pm at the stage in front of the merry-go-round ride. All of you better meet up at 9pm! '' And sent out the message. Not long , the Yoora's phone rang and its a call from Donghyun . Youngmin told Yoora to have the loudspeaker on and she did as told. 

''YOORA AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHU-KA-HAE!!!!'' The rest of the members all shouted.''Komawo oppa!'' Yoora exclaimed '' We are definitely going to support you later!'' Jeongmin shouted.  ''Yoora-ah! Where are you ?! Im going to fetch you now! '' Minwoo shouted . '' YA! My time isint over yet NO MINWOO!'' Youngmin grabbed the phone and shouted back . '' Its only 10 minutes left! Minwoo argued. ''AH! IM HANGING THE PHONE ! Meet us at the fountain at 5pm sharp! '' Youngmin hang the phone as soon as he finishes. ''OMMA! You sang really nice just now! Omma jjang!'' Seok-hyun told Yoora. Yoora carried Seok-hyun up and kissed Seok-hyun's cheek ''Komawo Ae-gi-yah!'' Yoora said.  Yoora then put Seok-hyun down and with Youngmin the three of them walked towards a cutesy shop. 

''WAAA! Neo-mu gwi-yeob-da ! (So cute!) '' Yoora pointed at the keychain

 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaszBPcM65dH3FfeWMie2  

''You like it ?'' Youngmin asked. ''Its so cute! How can i dont like it?!'' Yoora sqeaked. ''Wait here.'' Youngmin said and took the keychain and ran to the cashier. After paying for the keychain Youngmin came out and ordered Yoora to take her handphone out. He hang the Girl keychain on Yoora's phone the the guy one on his . ''Oppa! Komawo! Waaa! Neo-mu gwi-yeob-da!!'' Yoora said. ''Treat this as your present that you won just now!'' Youngmin said. ''WAAAAA! Komawo oppa!!!'' Youngmin then took out another keychain from his plastic bag and turned Seok-hyun around (means Seok-hyun is now back facing Youngmin.) Youngmin Squatted down and hang the keychain on Seok-hyun's bag . 

Seok-hyun slide his bag down and looked at the Keychain then smiled at Youngmin. He slide his bag back and held Youngmin's hand and Yoora's hand (Seok-hyun's in the middle.) Yoora smiled at Youngmin and 3 of them walked towards the fountain. ''YA! JO YOUNGMIN! YOU'R LATE!'' Minwoo shouted from afar. Youngmin waved goodbye to Yoora and Seok-hyun and did a mehrong to Minwoo and shouted '' Annyeong!'' and ran to find the rest of the members.

Minwoo ran towards Yoora and hugged her. ''CHU-KA-HAE (Congrats) Yoora ah!!'' Minwoo screamed. ''Tell me the whole story! Why did you join the contest?!'' Minwoo asked. Yoora nodded her head and as they walked, she told what happened just now. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! I didnt update this chapter yesterday. I'll try to update another today okay?! Komawo for supporting me !~ ♥ 

@marcheng : ㅋㅋㅋㅋ! I'll write more!!! Komawo!~ ♥

PPYONG!~♥