Jeju Island trip Part 8~ Day 3 (Last night in Jeju)

First love

'' What are you doing? ''  Yoora pulled her hand back and glared at Zin . '' I'm bringing you to see something . '' Zin answered. '' Where are you bringing me? '' Yoora raised her voice. Zin lead Yoora to a toilet and passed her a dress. ''Mwo?'' Yoora asked. '' Change in to this dress. '' Zin said. '' Wae? You say you'r just bringing me to see something so why must i change in to this dress?'' Yoora questioned. ''Just change into this dress and stop asking so much question.'' Zin replied. '' YA!'' Yoora yelled. Zin stared at Yoora and pointed to the toilet. ''Dont make me..'' Before Zin can finished his sentance, Yoora stomped in to the toilet and came out 10 minutes later. 

*The dress Yoora is wearing is the white dress in the picture*

''You look pretty...'' Zin murmured. ''Of course! But why do you want me to change into this dress?'' Yoora asked. '' You'll know later. '' Zin said and pulled Yoora up a rooftop ,'' before i open the door.. put on this blindfold..'' Zin said as he took out a blindfold and passed it to Yoora. ''What's wrong with you? I've to change into this ridiculous dress , now i have to put on a blindfold? '' Yoora whinned. '' Yoon Yoora!'' Zin frowned. '' ARASSO!'' Yoora yelled and snatched the blindfold and covered her eyes. '' Ya.. can you help me tie the blindfold?'' Yoora asked and Zin tied the blindfold . ''Okay. Im opening the door now, no peaking!'' Zin chuckled. '' Mwo ya... I can't even see anything how am i suppose to peak?'' Yoora mumbled.

Zin opened the rooftop door and guided Yoora onto the rooftop and closed the door. '' We've reached!" Zin exclaimed. ''YAY!! Can i go now?'' Yoora said sarcastically. ''Wait here.'' Zin said and let go of  Yoora's hand and ran away. '' YA..YA....Dont leave me alone.. JinHyunJin!!'' Yoora yelled. ''YOORA-AH! WHEN I COUNT TO 3, TAKE OFF THE BLINDFOLD!'' Zin shouted from afar. ''Mwo!?'' Yoora yelled. '' HANA , DUL ,SET! (1,2,3) '' Zin shouted. Yoora reached her hands behind her head and took down the blindfold. 
 
*This is a enclosed rooftop*
Yoora was standing in the middle of the Rooftop with flower petals all around the floor. The rooftop was decorated with heart shaped ballons hanging on the railings. ''Jin HyunJin!'' Yoora yelled and looked around but Zin is nowhere to be found. '' Its not funny. Come out now!'' Yoora yelled . A toy areoplane flew passed Yoora and dropped with a note down . Yoora bend down and took the paper up to read. '' Look at the arrows on the floor. Follow it. '' Yoora looked down and a pink arrow pointing to another direction and Yoora followed it. She walked to the end of the rooftop and saw another note . '' The next clue is burried under these flower petals. '' Yoora squatted down and swept the petals away and found a box . 
 
 
Yoora opened the box and found alot of her pictures inside. Pictures of her smiling etc. A total of 16 pictures, after looking at the last picture, '' Why is there so much of my pictures...?'' Yoora thought and saw another note at the bottom of the box and it reads '' Turn and take 40 steps forward. '' Yoora stood up and shouted again , '' YA JINHYUNJIN! WHERE ARE YOU?! STILL NOT COMING OUT?!'' Yoora yelled. She closed the box and the toy areoplane flew passed Yoora again and dropped with a note down .  '' Stop whinning and just move 40 steps forward.''  Yoora frowned and moved 40 steps forward. '' Im here..Can we stop playing now....'' Yoora looked around. Zin walked out and stood infront of Yoora. ''HyunJin sshi.. what are you doing..?'' Yoora stunned. Zin took in a deep breath and took out a piece of paper and read it out . 
 
'' Yoon Yoora, im violent, i shout alot at you , i order you to do things you don't like. Im not rich, my family background is in a mess, i even have 2 sisters you dislike alot. Im not as good looking as the Jo Kwangmin , JoYoungmin , not as sweet as No Minwoo ,  not as sensitive as Shin HyunSeong ,not as protective as Kim Donghyun , not as caring as Lee Jeongmin , i don't know you as long as Shinwoo who has been with you for more than 5 years. I know i might not be a very nice guy and I know you dislike me and wanted to get rid of me since the day you know me.'' Zin looked at Yoora who's shcoked and walked towards her and held both of her hands .  
 
''No one has ever made me to feel the rush to confess..I never ever allow anyone to shout at me.. except you...I really like you...Can you be my girlfriend?  '' Zin confess. Yoora was shocked with Zin's sudden confession and doesn't know how to react. '' I don't need you to give me the answer right now. You have all the time you want to consider. Even if i didnt get the answer i wished, dont worry. i wouldnt bother you anymore and we still can be friends... '' Zin smiled.  Both of them went into an awkward silence for awhile until Yoora's phone rang and she quickly picked up the phone. 
 
''Neh... arasso.. i'll be back now..'' Yoora hung to phone. '' Err.. can..we go back now? Everyone's waiting for us at the limo...'' Yoora continued. '' Erm, i'll go back on my own . You can go back with them first. '' Zin smiled. ''Wae...? You have something on? '' Yoora asked gently. '' Yoora, dont talk like that to me. Im not use to you talking gently to me, i prefer the loud you , the real you. '' Zin said. Yoora blushed and looked away. '' Ya.. Why are you staying here and not going back? '' Yoora raised her voice. '' Thats right.. this is the Yoora i fell in love with..'' Zin chuckled. '' I have to pack up this place before i give the keys back . '' Zin continued. Yoora took out her handphone and sent a message to Youngmin telling them to go back to the hotel first. '' I'll help you .'' Yoora smiled. '' What about the rest? '' Zin asked. '' I've asked them to not wait for me. I'll go back later. '' Yoora smiled and squatted down to picked up the rose petals. Zin smiled and went to untie the ballons. 
 
Yoora's message tone rang and Youngmin replied her that they'll wait for her for 30 minutes and meet her at the restaurant and Yoora replied ok . '' Zin Oppa! Youngmin oppa said that they'll meet us 30 minutes later at the restaurant, hurry up ok!?'' Yoora yelled. Zin turned and stared at Yoora. ''Mwo...? Why are you staring at me like that? '' Yoora said while picking up the rose petals. '' What did you call me just now?'' Zin asked shockly. '' Zin oppa...? '' Yoora replied. '' Nothing's wrong with my ears right?..You called me Zin oppa?!'' Zin exclaimed. '' Wae? You dont like? Fine, i'll call you HyunJin sshi then..'' Yoora said and turned away. '' ANIYO ANIYO! I LIKE YOU CALLING ME THAT! DONT CHANGE!!'' Zin yelled. '' Quick pack up ! We're running out of time ZIN OPPA!'' Yoora yelled,  '' arasso!'' Zin chuckled and continued packing up .
 
After 15 minutes, they're done packing up and headed back to the restaurant. While, they're walking back Zin was holding all the ballons on his hands while a box of rose petals on the other. '' Zin oppa, where did you get all these photos of me? And why only 16 photos? How did you prepare this event ? AND LASTLY , Why did you make me changed into this dress?'' Yoora asked curiously. '' First, i took the photos during this trip and developed it last night. 16 photos is because you'r 16! I wouldn't tell you how i prepared this event and i wanted you to change into this dress because i want to confess to my first girlfriend who is wearing this dress. '' Zin explained.  Yoora nodded her head and stopped all of a sudden staring at Zin . '' Mwo..? Why are you staring at me ? '' Zin asked. '' You'r first girlfriend?! OPPA! You never had a girlfriend before?!'' Yoora exclaimed. Zin walked away in embarressment and Yoora went to catch up with him .
 
''What's wrong with not having a girlfriend before?!'' Zin replied. '' Ah.. nothing wrong.. it must be no girls could tolerate your attitude right?!'' Yoora teased and ran off. Zin chased after Yoora and when they reached the restaurant the rest are already waiting for them outside the limo . '' Mian hae! Im late! Sorry for making you guys wait! '' Yoora apologise. ''Its okay. '' HyunSeong smiled. ''What's that you'r holding? '' Minzy asked. '' NOTHING!'' Yoora raised her voice. ''I mean.. i bought this box it at a stall just now cause its pretty..'' Yoora added. ''Can we go now? '' Zin asked. ''Zin oppa, why are you holding ballons and a box?''  Eunji asked. '' I dont feel like explaining..'' Zin replied coldly and went into the limo. 
 
''Err. Lets go back! Its late and we have an early flight back to Seoul tomorrow!'' Yoora said and opened the door to let the others go in . Youngmin stopped Yoora when she's entering the limo and ask ''did he do anything to you?'' Yoora shooked her head and went in the limo . The rest followed in and the driver drove the limo back to the hotel . 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong readers! HOW'S TODAYS CHAPTER?! Is it romantic enough?! ZIN FINALLY CONFESSED! And Yoora seems to like Zin abit dont you think ? Leave comments to tell me how you feel about Zin's confession alright!~ 
 
 
PPYONG!~♥