Jeju Island trip Part 9~ Day 3 (Last night in Jeju)

First love

When they entered the hotel , people were giving out free flowers to everyone. '' Tonight is the night that everyone has been waiting for! Its that ''I AM GOING TO CONFESS TO MY CRUSH DAY!!!'' (Such a lame/weird name to name for a day. But you should get my point..) Everyone should have a sunflower given to you by our staffs awhile ago. Now , after i count to 3. You will turn to your crush and hands her or him your sunflower. If your crush would to accept your confession, she or he will give you her sunflower for an exchange .'' The Emcee annonuced. Boyfriends, Shinwoo and Zin all turned to look at Yoora. Yoora stunned at the moment and quickly looked away. 

''ARE YOU READY!?'' The emcee shouted. ''NEH!'' The audience shouted. '' HANA!! DUL!! SET!!! GO!!!!!!!!!!! (1,2,3) '' The emcee yelled. Yoora saw them walking towards her with a smile and her heart started to pump harder. While they were walking towards Yoora, Minzy pulled Donghyun away , Seohyun stopped Kwangmin , Eunji stopped Zin , the girls from the restaurant stopped HyunSeong and Jeongmin and Shinwoo leaving Minwoo and Youngmin walking towards Yoora. Yoora looked around and saw a guy standing alone looking on the floor with a sunflower on his hands and quickly rush towards the guy. Upon seeing this Youngmin and Minwoo was shocked and stopped walking.

Yoora walked towards the guy and said. '' Annyeong!'' The guy looked up to look at Yoora then look around . ''Are..you talking to me..?'' The guy asked. ''Of course! What's your name?'' Yoora smiled. '' Kim DongJun..(ZE:A's Maknae)'' The guy replied. ''Nice name, Im Yoon Yoora. Anyway, Here take this sunflower. '' Yoora said and handed DongJun the sunflower. '' You'r..you'r... giving your sunflower to me? '' DongJun stuttured. Yoora nodded her head and waved goodbye to DongJun and walked towards Youngmin and Minwoo . ''Oppa! You guys haven give your flowers away?'' Yoora asked. 

''Nah..i need to use the toilet.I'll bring Seokhyun back to the hotel room first.'' Youngmin said and bought Seokhyun to the hotel room   leaving Yoora and Minwoo together. ''I know you deliberately gave your sunflowers to the guy over there right? '' Minwoo said. '' How'd you know?'' Yoora stunned. '' The moment when you saw me and Youngmin hyung walking towards you , you were afraid that if you choose either one of us , the other one will be sad . So you didnt want to exchange the flowers with any of us..Right?'' Minwoo added. ''Mian hae oppa..'' Yoora looked down . '' Gwen-cha-na-yo (its okay).. I understand. '' Minwoo smiled and pinched Yoora's cheeks.

''Take it.''  Minwoo walked towards Yoora and handed her the flower.  '' Why are you giving me the flower?'' Yoora gave him a stunned face and chuckled. ''Cause.. i like you..'' Minwoo said. '' I really like you alot Yoora.. I still remember the first day you came, you bit my hand. I didnt know that i would actually fall for you cause you wasn't the kind of girl i would like.. But when i see you , i would automatically feel happy. When i see someone bullying you i would have the feel to protect you . I just love your presence around me..I've actually confessed to you a couple of times, once during our date in Lotte world. I shouted I like you on the roller coaster twice but you didnt heard it..'' Minwoo continued. ''Oppa...''Yoora said. '' Mian hae..'' She added. '' Wae Mianhae? (Why sorry?) '' Minwoo asked.

''I.. Oppa.. you should know.. You guys can't afford to get into a relationship.. morever, im your part-time manager. If Sa-Jang-Nim (boss) knows about this, he'll fire me for sure and Boyfriend will be put into jeopardy. I don't want anything to happen to you guys. '' Yoora said. '' I know...'' Minwoo looked down the floor. '' Lets treat that you never confessed to me before alright? '' Yoora added. '' But.. i really like you..I dont mind if i need to quit Boyfriend to be with you. I just want you!'' Minwoo almost in tears. '' Oppa.. Dont be like this..This isn't the No Minwoo i knew.. be strong Boyfriend needs you . I'll be there for you whenever you need me. '' Yoora said .

''Yoora, please dont treat that i've never confessed to you.. I dont need anything in return . But just promise me.. dont treat that i've never confessed to you before.'' Minwoo pleaded. Yoora nodded her head and wiped Minwoo's tears off his face. '' Lets go!'' Yoora continued and walked into the lift with Minwoo. Minwoo and Yoora were the only two person in the lift, when the lift went up to the 3rd storey , Minwoo couldnt control himself and turned to hug Yoora. '' Yoora.. you must always be there for me alright? You have to wait for me, after i've earn lots of money I'll bring you away never let you suffer again . '' Minwoo said. '' Oppa, dont be like this..it hurts me to see you like this..'' Yoora hugged Minwoo. The lift stopped at the 15th storey and both of them let go of each other. ''Oppa, dont think about other things so much . Now, all you have to do is to concentrate on your career and studies. '' Yoora smile. Minwoo nodded his head.

The next morning came and everyone was in their hotel room getting ready to leave for the airport. They met down at the lobby and the driver was there putting their lagguage into the trunk . Everyone got in the limo first while Yoora was behind the limo helping the driver. ''Komawo Yoora sshi..'' The driver thanked . '' You'r welcome Ahjusshi! Its just putting the bags into the trunk. Nothing much '' Yoora smiled. ''Im not only thanking you about this.. '' The driver looked at Yoora. '' What is it about then? I didn't do much..'' Yoora asked. '' Do you remember the boy you gave your sunflower to yesterday? '' The driver asked. ''AH! Kim DongJun!?'' Yoora exclaimed. '' You still remember him!? '' The driver smiled. '' Neh! What about him? '' Yoora asked. ''He's.. lets say my friend's son. He hasn't talked to anyone for the past 2 years and never smiled to anyone not even his parents after a tragedy happened to his grandmother. But last night, he came home with a sunflower in his hands and kept on smiling. His parents were shocked to see him like this and asked him what happened and he actually said three words. Yoon Yoora and went back to his room happily. '' The driver said. 

''He said my name...?'' Yoora asked. '' Neh.. You'll see him again .'' The driver said. '' Mwo..? I think we have to go now. '' Yoora bowed and went into the limo and the driver drove them to the airport. Before the walk into the check in hall, the driver ahjusshi stopped Yoora and said. '' Really.. thank you alot Yoora..'' The driver smiled . ''You'r welcome ahjusshi. Thank you for your hospitaility these few days Kam-sha-hab-ni-da '' Yoora bowed and waved to the driver and went in. Everyone boarded the plane and flew back to Seoul . They all seperated from Seoul airport and went home . During the Journey home, Yoora kept thinking what the driver ahjusshi told her. '' I'll see him again?.. '' Yoora mumbled to herself. '' Omma! Im hungry!" Seokhyun said. Yoora stop thinking about it and told Seokhyun that she'll cook for him once they get home and forgot about the incident. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Readers!~ Another Cameo in the Story .. KIM DONGJUN from ZE:A . He's my favourite member from ZE:A and recently , they are having a come back and i really love their song Watch out. SUPER CATCHYYYY!~ So how's today's chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it!~ Comment me about it alright!~♥

 

@kimjihye98 : Hehehe! You'll find out in the later chapters!~ Hope you enjoyed my story so far!~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~♥