Date(s) Part 4

First love

Yoora told Donghyun that they have to fetch Seok-hyun from the children's corner first before they continue. So, both of them walked towards the children's corner and Seok-hyun ran out . ''OMMA!'' He shouted and ran towards them . The assistant who was taking care of Seok-hyun followed him and greeted Yoora and Donghyun . ''Annyeong Haesaeyo, Seok-hyun bu-mu-nim? (parents) '' . ''Nae-ga Seok-hyun Omma-a. (i'm seokhyun's mum). '' Yoora replied. ''Ai-gae-sso. Annyeong Seok-hyun ah!'' The assistant waved to Seok hyun and Seok hyun waved back .

''Seok hyun ah, baego-pa? (Are you hungry?) '' . Donghyun asked and Seok hyun nooded his head. Donghyun then suggested to go for a  small early dinner as it is around 6.20pm . So the three of them walked towards this cafe named ''Cafe d'Azur'' . 

  *This is a actual cafe in Lotte world .*

Its a pick-and-go fast food restuarant. So Donghyun ordered 3 chicken wings, a pack of fries, 6 pieces of nuggets and 2 orange juice and went to find Yoora and Seok-hyun who was sitting at the bench nearby. ''Jjang!'' *A sound you make when you surprise someone* . 'Woaaah! Daebak!'' Yoora exclaimed. Yoora took out a packet of wet tissues , she took one to wipe Seok-hyun's hand. When she wanted to pass the tissues to Donghyun to let him wipe his hands, he has already started eating the chiken wing. 

''YA! OPPA! You have'nt wipe your hands!'' Yoora exclaimed. Donghyun chuckled and said that he isnt a 5 years old kid anymore. Yoora ignored his replied and pulled his hands towards her and took a tissues out and wiped his hands for him . Donghyun stared at Yoora sweetly and even let out a smile on his face. ''Oppa?.. OPPA?! *Snap* '' Yoora snapped her fingers to let Donghyun come back to reality. '' Ouh!?'' Donghyun stopped his daydreaming . ''Lets start eating now!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Jal-mokge-subnida (I'll eat well) '' Yoora and Seok-hyun shouted. 

Donghyun smiled and turned to the side thinking ,'' Not again.. Kim Donghyun! You can't like her! Stop thinking!'' . '' Dong-hyun ah!'' Someone from behind shouted. Donghyun turned behind and saw his group of friends. ''AH! jal jinae !? (How are you)'' Donghyun greeted them with the *bromance handshake* (This is kind of a weird word to use but still you guys get the idea right? ) Donghyun turned to Yoora and introduce his friends to Yoora , '' Yoora are, these 4 are my best buddies, this is Dongwoon (Beast) , Ji ho/Zico (Block B) , SungGyu (Infinite) and this is JiSu (Dalmatian) . ''  (Imagine all of Donghyun friends are 18years old okay and are all not celebrities.)  

''Annyeong Hasaeyo, Yoon Yoora ib-ni-da'' Yoora stood up and bowed . All of them replied Annyeong Hasaeyo back to Yoora.
''Donghyun is that your kid?! E-ai neun nugu-yah? (Who is this kid?) ''  Dongwoon asked.  ''Yoon Seok-hyun ib-ni-da!'' Seok-hyun shouted and turned to smile and Yoora. '' Yea, this kid is kinda mine. '' Donghyun replied. 'WOOOOOO'' all his friend shouted giving high fives to each other. '' And Yoora-sshi here is your wife and his mum?'' JiSu asked. ''Ani-yo!'' Yoora replied. ''OMMA!'' Seok-hyun shouted. ''WAAAAAAAAAA!'' SungGyu shouted. '' Dont get it wrong guys. I'll tell you guys next time .'' Donghyun explained. ''Arasso, We gotta go now. Yeon-lak-hae (Call us) ! '' JiHo/Zico replied. ''Annyeong hyeong-su-nim (Sister-in-law. ).'' All of them shouted and ran off. 

''Annyeong-Ka-ga-sae-yo (Goodbye) .'' Yoora Smiled and bowed a bit then sat back down and continue eating . '' Why arent you eating oppa?'' Yoora asked. Donghyun took his chicken wings up and took a big bite infront of Yoora and Yoora laughed . After they finished eating ,Yoora told Donghyun that she needs to go to the toilet and they could walk to meet Kwangmin at the fountain and she'll catch up with them . So ,Seok-hyun and Dong-hyun then walked together and saw Kwangmin already waiting infront of the fountain. ''Yoora's in the toilet, so you have to wait for her awhile. '' Donghyun said. ''Arasso, i'll wait for her.'' Kwangmin replied and carried Seok-hyun on his arms.

''You're very very, on time Jo KwangMin dongsaeng .'' Donghyun exclaimed . '' Of course! Im going on a 1 hour date with my son, ah-deul ppo-ppo (son ppo-ppo) *Ppo-ppo is like kiss but kinda like a peck* . *Seok-hyun gave a peck on Kwangmin's lips.* Ah, Komawo Ah-deul-a!'' Kwangmin said smiling to Seok-hyun and Seok-hyun smiled back.''And my soon-to-be girlfriend is walking towards me now. '' Kwangmin joked. ''OMMA!" Seok-hyun shouted when he saw Yoora walking towards them . '' Annyeong Kwangmin oppa!'' Yoora said happily. ''Yoora,Ka-ja! (lets go!)'' Kwangmin said. ''Okay! Annyeong Donghyun oppa, Seok-hyun ah , say goodbye to Donghyun appa.'' Yoora said. Seok-hyun waved his hands and turned back to Kwangmin . Then the three of them walked away and Donghyun went to find the rest of the members. 

''OPPA! Where are we going!?'' Yoora said excitedly. ''Follow me and you'll know'' Kwangmin said mysteriously. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. I added Dongwoon (Beast) , Ji ho/Zico (Block B) , SungGyu (Infinite) and JiSu (Dalmatian) to let them have a cameo in the chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Hope you guys are okay with these guys. HAHA ! Anyway, Kwangmin's chapter next will be quite romantic. So , anticipate it okay guys.~ 
 

@Minkwang_ : Aww.. Glad to hear that you'r enjoying my story and it even maked you smile. Thats a very big encouragement to let me continue my stories more. Hope you enjoyed today's chapter! Yay, you can kinda learn the korean here from my stories (i guess) The romanization i type is the way you pronounce the words and not the actual romanize translation from korean . But when you speak the romaization is the correct korean words. (Kinda confusing eh? Hope you get what i was trying to potray here). ~ ♥

@fren123 : Hehehe! Komawo!~ Thanks for loving my story. And for your reward, i'll love you back .Sarang-hae! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! 
Hmmm.. who she'll end up with will be a mystery for now. ''Na-JeongMal 
mystery mystery oh, mystery mystery oh'' *Singing to Beast's Mystery. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!  * Hope you enjoyed today's chapter~♥ 

 

Reader's , dont be afraid to write comments for me more okay! I really would appriciate it and i really love reading all of your comments! It really give me the strenght to write more. Komawo~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~♥