1st School day

First love

''Unnie, Im leaving to meet Boyfriend oppa. You're taking care of ae-gi today right?'' Yoora yelled from her room. ''Neh. Im free today. I'll go look for a Kindengarden school for Seok-hyun later. Dang-sin-eun myeo-chae si dol-ah ol-geo-ya ? (What time are you coming back ?) Bora yelled back from the kitchen . '' Im not sure, after school i have to follow them back to the practice room.'' Yoora came out from her room and took a toast and put it in . ''Good morning Yoora Omma!'' Seok-hyun shouted from the dining table eating his breakfast. ''AH! Good morning ae-gi-yah!'' Yoora patted Seok-hyun's head. ''Ya Yoon Seok-hyun , palli mo-gor (quickly eat) we have to go to a few places today. '' Bora said. ''Neh.'' Seok-hyun replied and continue eating his breakfast. *BEEP BEEP* ''Oh! It's their van! Unnie ! Kan-da! (i'm going) '' Yoora yelled and rushed to wear her shoes . ''Take care! '' Bora yelled. '' AH! CHAM! *its like oh ya!*  '' Bora ran over to Yoora and handed her 50,000 won (Its around USD$45) . '' Keep it.'' Bora said . '' Wa! My allowance for today?!'' Yoora exclaimed . '' Ani.. Its for the whole week.''  Bora replied. '' Arasso. Komawo unnie. Annyeong! '' Yoora hugged her sister and ran out. 

'' Annyeong Yoora ah!'' HyunSeong was waiting outside the van . '' Ouh! Oppa annyeong!'' Yoora smiled. HyunSeong opened the door for Yoora and got in after Yoora . '' Annyeong Oppa!'' Yoora smiled to the rest. '' Ouh Yoora annyeong! '' They all replied. Minwoo switched places with JeongMin who was beside Yoora and moved closer to Yoora . '' Oppa Mwo -hae? (What are you doing) .'' Yoora said awkwardly with Minwoo moving closer and closer to her face. Minwoo's face just  keep going nearer and nearer to Yoora's face slowly while Yoora move back her head.  ''YA! No MinWoo! What are you doing!?'' Jeongmin questioned. Youngmin leaned forward and put his face in between Minwoo and Yoora's but Minwoo pushed his face away and kept on moving towards Yoora until Yoora can't move back no more. The rest of the members was curious why Minwoo is doing this. All of them tried to stop Minwoo but no avail. '' What is going on ? '' Yoora asked Minwoo. She turned and look around to the other members but all of them gave the I dont know what is happening face . '' Yoora-ssi..'' Minwoo suddenly said. ''Neh..neh?'' Yoora stuttered. Minwoo combed Yoora's hair behind her ears and said '' You'r very beautiful in your uniform.'' Everyone including Yoora brust out laughing '' Mwo-ya e-gae! (Whats this?) '' Yoora raised her voice. '' Mwo..? Im complementing you. Why are you so paranoid?! '' Minwoo argued. '' Ya No Minwoo, What's with this comedy skit early in the morning ?'' Kwangmin yelled. ''Comedy?! Ya! JO KWANGMIN!" Minwoo shouted. 

''Oppa nor-mu e-sang-eh (Oppa, you'r so weird) '' Yoora chuckled. '' E-sang-eh!? Na neun? (me?) I dont think so.. I think the weird one is you. '' Minwoo argued and looked at Yoora . ''Chor-yo?! Wae-yo!? (me? Why?) '' Yoora responded. ''You were thinking of something bad when i was moving closer to you right..?'' Minwoo teased. '' Ah..ani..ani-yo... '' Yoora mumbled. ''Ah.. Jin-jia..? '' Minwoo winked at Yoora causing her to blush badly. Yoora turned her head away from embarrassment. '' Bwa-yo hyung! (Look) ! I told you guys! She like me!'' Minwoo yelled. ''Mwo!?'' Yoora turned and shouted. She looked at Minwoo getting abit disappointed and then added. '' Neh! I like you OPPA. Ah! Ani.. I LOVE YOU ..'' Yoora exclaimed . Everyone including Minwoo was shocked by her respond. '' Mwo....? '' The rest of the the members said. '' Wae? I dont only love Minwoo oppa. I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Ta yo-soet myeong! (all 6 of you.) '' Yoora exclaimed. '' Aish...'' Minwoo replied. Everyone laughed . 

The van stopped and Donghyun looked out the window. ''AH! Wa-da! (reached!)''  Everyone looked out the window . '' Waa.. Its a big school.. '' HyunSeong said. '' AH! Shin woo oppa!'' Yoora yelled she wanted to take her bag and ran out of the van but Youngmin stopped her. '' Or-di-ga!? (Where are you going ?) ''  ''Shin woo oppa !!!'' Yoora yelled pointing out. '' Andwe!.'' Boyfriend shouted together. ''WAE-YO!? AH! KA-BANG! (Bag) *its not read as bang but baaa-ang* Palli!! '' Yoora urged. Minwoo hugged her bag tightly not giving her . '' Ah.. oppa!'' Yoora urged and looked out the window. '' Minwoo oppa. '' Yoora suddenly said. ''Neh?'' Minwoo replied. '' Sarang-hae..'' Minwoo let go of her bag in shock , seeing this, Yoora quickly snatch the bag and opened the door. '' KOMAWO MINWOO OPPA! AH! Cham-si-man-yo (wait a moment) . SHINWOO OPPA!'' Yoora yelled .

Shinwoo turned back and walked towards Yoora. '' DongHyun oppa! Your class is at the 4th storey the first one to your left, here's your time-table. HyunSeong oppa! Your class is at the 4th storey , 3rd class from the right, here's your time table. Jeongmin oppa, Your class is beside maknae line and mine. Its at the 2nd storey first class from your left. '' Yoora explained. '' Good Morning Kong-jun-nim ah (Princess)! '' Shinwoo exclaimed and appeared beside Yoora. Shinwoo looked into the van and saw Boyfriends '' AH! Annyeong-hasaeyo!'' Yoora quickly zipped her bag and quickly carry her bag. ''Annyeong oppa!'' Yoora waved and when she was about to leave, Youngmin grabbed her back and pulled her back .'' What about us?!''  Youngmin exclaimed. '' AH ! Its 2nd storey second class from your left . You guys can walk together! Kan-da! (i'm going) '' Yoora waved and catch up with Shinwoo linking hands with him . 

Youngmin leaned back to his seat looking furious. *Ding dong dang~* The school bell rang . '' AH! KA-JA KA-JA! (lets go) ! Palli!'' Donghyun rushed his Dongsaengs. Jeongmin was the last to come out so he closed the door . 6 of them quickly rushed in to the school and departed to their class. The maknae line walked in to the class room and saw Yoora sitting around with her friends and Minwoo . ''AHHH!'' The girls in their class screamed. Maknae line just smiled and stood in front of the class. Yoora ran up to them and gathered the attention of the class '' This is our 3 new classmates, No minwoo, Jo Youngmin, Jo Kwangmin . '' The maknae line greeted then then Yoora pulled their hands to their seat. ''Oppa, I'll be sitting infront you guys with Shinwoo oppa. Since all the seats here are couple seats..'' Yoora pulled a single table from the side . '' Jjang! You guys can sit together!''  Yoora exclaimed ''Komawo ..'' The maknae line replied. Yoora smiled and turned back to her friends . '' AH! '' Yoora turned back to the maknae lines again . ''Oppa, wait here okay!'' Yoora said and told Shinwoo to take care of maknae line for the moment and ran out . 

Yoora ran to the canteen and bought 3 soy milk,3 coke and some sour sweet and ran up to Donghyun's class. She knocked the door and went in . ''AH! YOORA AH! '' Jaehyo shouted. *Imagine Block B is in Donghyun's class and coincidentaly, Zico who is Donghyun's friend is in the class too. Rmb, Block B is not a celebrity in the story but is one of the famous group in the school. And imagine Block B is all 18 years old like Donghyun's age in the story. * Yoora greeted Jaehyo and the rest . She fast walk towards Donghyun, took out 1 can of soy milk and some sour sweet and put it on Donghyun's table. ''Na-nuen ob-sor-yo? (None for me?)'' Park Kyung pouted. '' Da-eum (next time) '' Yoora smiled ,waved then ran out the class room.

''Yoora ah-ra? (You know Yoora?) '' Donghyun asked. '' Of course! '' U-Kwon added. ''She's the cutest girl in school! How wouldnt we know her?!'' B-bomb continued. '' No wonder i  find her so farmiliar the other time '' Zico added. '' She's not ony cute, she's pretty, smart, caring.. She's just.. '' P.O said ''Perfect. She can dance very well too. '' Tae-il added.  ''She's that ..perfect..?'' Donghyun said. ''DUH!'' Block B said as one. 

Yoora then proceed to the next class which is HyunSeong's class. She knocked the door, greeted and walked towards HyunSeong.  ''Yoora-ah!'' Hoya and SungJong shouted.  *Imagine Infinite is in HyunSeong's class and Rmb, infinite is not a celebrity in the story but is one of the famous group in the school. And imagine Infinite is all 17 years old like HyunSeong's age in the story. * ''Ah! Annyeong Oppa!'' Yoora smiled . She took out another can of Soy milk and some sour sweet than put it on HyunSeong's table.  '' Oppa, your favourite Soy milk. Enjoy! '' Yoora said. '' AH! Donghyun! '' SungGyu shouted and looked at Yoora. '' Ouh! Annyeong ha-saeyo .''  Yoora bowed. ''Donghyun oppa is at Zico sunbaenim's classroom .'' Yoora added. '' Jeongmal-yo?'' SungGyu asked. Yoora nodded her head. ''Yoora hak-seng! When are you going dinner with me ?! '' Woohyun teased. '' When you have a girlfriend you can invite her together with me for dinner. ''  Yoora responded and the rest laughed . ''See you next time Sunbaenim! '' Yoora bowed and leave the class. 

''Yoora ah-ra? (You know Yoora?)'' HyunSeong asked. '' Yes, she's our junior. '' L/MyungSoo replied. ''And probably the best girl in school '' SungJong added . '' Wae? '' HyunSeong asked. '' She's very righteous '' Dongwoo continued . '' Once SungJong got bullied by some weird girl wanting his number , though Yoora didnt know him that time she helped SungJong and they become friends after that. '' Sung Yeol said. '' Waa.I went thru her righteous-ness too'' HyunSeong said confidently. '' Jeong-mal!?'' All of them said surprisingly and HyunSeong told them what happened in Lotte world. 

Yoora looked at her watch , thinking '' AH! 5 minutes left!''. She ran to Jeongmin's class , knocked on the door and quickly took out the last can of soymilk and some sour sweet and put it on JeongMin's table. Yoora looked and saw ChanMi  *Imagine 5dolls is in JeongMin's class and Rmb, 5dolls is not a celebrity in the story but is one of the famous group in the school. And imagine 5dolls is all 17 years old like JeongMin's age in the story. And 5 dolls doesnt really like Yoora because they'r jealous of her except Hyewon who was Yoora's best friend last time.*  '' Annyeong Yoora ah! ''  JeongMin said happily and stood up. Jeongmin pulled Yoora aside and said '' Yoora.. Do you know that girl? She kept on clinging to me. I really dont like her. Can you help me ? '' Yoora smiled and hugged Jeongmin then said '' See you at lunch oppa!'' and quickly ran back to her class. When Chanmi saw Yoora hugging Jeongmin she was so angry that she stared at Yoora even after she left the class. ''Oppa! Yoora a-ra?! (You know Yoora?) '' Chanmi said jealously. '' Neh and dont call me oppa..'' Jeongmin replied. Chanmi stomped angrily back to her seat and Hyewon walked past Jeongmin and threw a piece of note at his table. Jeongmin opened the note and it writes ''Chanmi neun Yoora eul joh-ah-a-ji anh-seub-ni-da.Mal-rae Jo-sim-hae-ra.(Chanmi doesn't like Yoora.Be careful of what you say.) '' Jeongmin looked at Chanmi getting all angry and looked at Hyewon . Hyewoon avoided his eye contact and quickly looked away. 

Yoora rushed back to her class . And ran back to her sit . *Panting* '' Where did you go?'' Shinwoo asked. '' Cham-kan-man..(hold on..) '' *Panting* Yoora breathed. Yoora then turned behind and took out 3 can of coke and the leftover sour sweets on Maknae line's table . Maknae line looked at Yoora wondering whats that for. '' Oppa, drink the coke when you'r thirsty. I'll get free mineral water for you guys later. And the sour sweets, when you are falling asleep, pop on in your mouth . '' Yoora said .Maknae line smiled at Yoora. Minwoo took out a  tissue and wipe Yoora's sweat away. Yoora closed her eyes and let Minwoo wipe her face. Minwoo stare at her face and suddenly stopped . Yoora peeped with one of her eyes and realise Minwoo is blushing. ''OPPA! Why are you blushing!?'' Minwoo stunned and Jo Twins quickly pull Minwoo back to his sit. 

 *Before i forget, Imagine B1A4 is in Yoora's/Maknae line class and Rmb, B1A4 is not a celebrity in the story but is one of the famous group in the school. And imagine B1A4 is all 16 years old like Yoora's/Maknae line age in the story. *

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong reader~ I actually wrote only one chapter today but it was SUPER LONG CAUSE I SPENT LIKEOVER 4 HOURS TYPING MY IDEAS OUT... So i cut the other half and post as the next chapeter ^^ So, 2 chapters updated today! HOORAY!!~ Anyways, i ADDED A FEW (I MEAN ALOT) Of other groups in my story. Just in case you guys are confused ,

Donghyun's class : Block B (all 18 years old)
HyunSeong's class : Infinite(all 17 years old)
Jeongmin's class : 5dolls(all 17 years old)
Yoora/Maknae line : B1A4 (all 16 years old)


I might add more groups in the future~ But for now.~! I will reply the comments on the next chapter since this chapter is extra long~ Hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter~ 

 

PPYONG!~ ♥