Jeju Island trip Part 6~ Day 2

First love

''Your Mango icecream .'' The waiter said and put the ice cream on the table and walked away. ''Waa.. It looks delicious!'' Yoora mumbled to herself and started eating the ice cream . Yoora's phone suddenly rang and she picked up her phone. '' Neh Minwoo oppa? Im at a dessert shop eating ice cream . Go to sleep i'll be back soon! Alright, when i reach the lobby i'll call you then you can come down and pick me up . Annyeong!'' Yoora said and placed her phone on the table. The guy raised his head slightly and yelled. '' YOORA AH!!'' Yoora looked up shockly and saw Kwangmin. ''KWANGMIN OPPA! Why are you here?!'' 

''Eating ice cream silly !'' Kwangmin chuckled . '' I mean, shouldnt you be asleep right now? '' Yoora asked. '' I can't sleep.. i was walking around and i saw this dessert shop , so i decided to have a bite here.'' Kwangmin replied. ''Ah...Oppa.. I've something to ask you ..'' Yoora said. ''Oh. What do you want to ask?'' Kwangmin replied. '' About SeoHyun..'' Yoora stuttured. '' What about her?'' Kwangmin took a bite on the ice cream . '' Seohyun-ni Jo-hwa-ha-saeyo? (Do you like Seohyun?)'' Yoora asked. '' Of course!'' Kwangmin replied. 

Yoora nodded her head and continued eating her ice cream. Awhile later ,Yoora stood up after finishing her ice cream and Kwangmin stopped Yoora from leaving . '' Where are you going?'' Kwangmin asked. ''Minwoo oppa's waiting for me. Im going. '' Yoora said and walked to the counter, paid and left the dessert shop. Kwangmin paid at the counter and ran to catch up with Yoora. ''Lets go back together.'' Kwangmin smiled. '' Im actually going to ...buy the ice cream back for Minwoo oppa. You can go back first. '' Yoora bowed and turned back but Kwangmin pulled her hand and stopped her.

''Are you.. avoiding me..?'' Kwangmin asked. ''Aniyo.. I just forgot to buy Minwoo oppa's ice cream..'' Yoora mumbled. '' Hok-si, Jil-tu in-ga? (Are you jealous) '' Kwangmin looked at Yoora who's trying to avoid eye contact with him . '' ANIN-DE! (No way!) Who's jealous? '' Yoora glared. '' You..'' Kwangmin replied. '' I dont want to talk to you anymore. Minwoo oppa is waiting for me.'' Yoora said and walked away. Kwangmin grabbed Yoora's hands and hugged her. '' I know you'r jealous..'' Kwangmin teased. '' Oppa... There's people here.. Let go of me..'' Yoora said. '' Im not going to let go of you.. '' Kwangmin replied. ''What do you mean...You like Seohyun and she likes you too, she's my best friend. I wouldnt do things that would betray her. '' Yoora said and pushed Kwangmin away. 

''WHY WOULD I LIKE HER ?!'' Kwangmin exclaimed. ''But you held her hands and ran off the other day and you admitted just now!'' Yoora exclaimed ''Jo Kwangmin!  I finally see your true colours! Are trying to be a play boy!? '' Yoora stared. ''I dont like her! She's your friend, of couse i like her but as a friend! Nothing else! Actually.. i wanted to pull you along with me.. but i got the wrong person..'' Kwangmin explained. ''More ever, i already have a girl i like. '' Kwangmin continued. ''Seohyun's a really nice girl .. You better explain to her before she gets it wrong .. '' Yoora said. ''Okay.. i'll explain it to her tomorrow. '' Kwangmin smiled but Yoora turned and walked away. 

''Why do you keep walking away without saying anything?'' Kwangmin catch up with Yoora and walked with her. '' Oppa.. '' Yoora stopped and turned to look at Kwangmin. '' Dont... Dont tell Seohyun you dont like her....'' Yoora said. ''WAE-YO!? '' Kwangmin's eyes widen. '' She really likes you alot..its just that she does't show. But i know she likes you alot..'' Yoora continued. ''But I dont want to give her false hope and i told you i've someone in my mind and heart already! '' Kwangmin argued. '' The girl can wait... but Seohyun can't.. She really likes you ...'' Yoora looked down . '' What do you mean the girl i like can wait? She can't and i dont care what you say i'll tell her right now.'' Kwangmin walked but Yoora stopped him . 

''Oppa! She really like you please.. dont break her heart.. '' Yoora pleaded. ''Yoon Yoora, i dont like Seohyun i like you! What do you mean you can wait?! Thats nonsense!'' Kwangmin yelled. '' Oppa.. i dont want to like you .. ''  Yoora looked away with teary eyes. ''Mwo..?'' Kwangmin sighed. ''I.. dont want my friendship to ...'' Before Yoora can finish her sentence, Kwangmin held her cheeks and kissed Yoora on the lips. Yoora pulled away from Kwangmin and wiped her tears away. '' Oppa.. you shouldnt have done this...'' Yoora said and ran away ,Kwangmin chased after Yoora and suddenly Yoora saw Minwoo from a far and stopped to wipe her tears away calming herself down not wanting to let Minwoo suspect what happened and why is she crying. 

''Yoora ! '' Kwangmin grabbed her hands but Yoora pushed it away. ''Minwoo oppa is coming. I dont want anyone to know what happened just now. Just.. act normal ..'' Yoora said and Minwoo was walking nearer to them . '' OH! YOORA AH! What took you so long!? Ouh?! Kwangmin ah! '' Minwoo exclaimed. '' Minwoo oppa!'' Yoora smiled and linked arms with Minwoo acting normal. ''Annyeong Minwoo-ah'' Kwangmin smiled a bit . '' Why are you two together? '' Minwoo asked. ''Ah, i met into Kwangmin oppa at the dessert shop! Wa! The ice cream there is JJANG! I even bought you some! '' Yoora raised her empty hands up. '' Where's the ice cream? Kwangmin whats wrong? Why are you so quiet?'' Minwoo asked. '' ITS ALL KWANGMIN OPPA'S FAULT! HE FINSIHED YOUR ICE CREAM! Thats why he look so guilty now. '' Yoora interupted. 

''Thats all? Ah! Jo Kwangmin ! You know i don't eat supper! Its okay! Stop looking so sad already ! I forgive you!'' Minwoo laughed. Kwangmin just nodded his head . ''Oppa! Lets go.. im really tired already..''  Yoora yawn and 3 of them walked back to the hotel rooms. Minwoo went to bed after he got into the room while Yoora changed back to her Pyjammas. 

Yoora's message tone rang and she picked up her phone to see. '' Yoora. Im really sorry i can't do as what you say. I wouldn't tell Seohyun i like her instead i'll tell her i have someone else in my mind. But no worries, i wouldnt say anything about you . I really like you . Im sorry everything happened so fast.. i didnt mean to scare you like that. But please dont avoid me.. Its really painful for me and im hurt. I hope tmr will be a brand new day.. Goodnight..'' It was from Kwangmin . Yoora put her phone aside and went to sleep.  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers~ Will be continuing at the next chapter~~ 

 

PPYONG !~ ♥