1st night .

First love

Zin carried Seokhyun and place him down gently on the bed. ''He's fast asleep huh?'' Zin whispered to Yoora as they close the door behind them . ''Komawo ..'' Yoora thanked Zin. ''Ah.. there's nothing to thank me about.. Ah ! Here's your luggage and after you shower, you and seokhyun will be using my room from now on.'' Zin smiled. '' What about you ..? '' Yoora asked and looked at Zin,worried. ''Over here!'' Zin laughed and lies on the sofa. '' Mwo ya... That sofa's too small for you..'' Yoora giggled. '' YA! You mean i'm fat?!'' Zin stared . '' You look like you need to lose some weight though..'' Yoora nods and laughs while Zin laughed along . 

''Arasso arasso, i'll skip dinner afterwards alright?! '' Zin laughed '' Ya.. go shower quickly!'' Zin continued. Yoora nodded and grab her clothes and towels then headed to shower. ''I'm done~ Your turn!'' Yoora walked out from the toilet after shower , realising Zin's already asleep on the sofa. Yoora took a blanket and walked towards Zin. "Komawo..'' Yoora said softly and covered the blanket over Zin then walked back to her room.

Morning came and woken up by the delicious smell of kimchi bam, Zin woke up seeing Yoora and Seokhyun eating by the dining table. '' AHCHIM-NAESAEYOO! '' Both of them yelled. ''GOOD MORNING!'' Zin laughed and yelled back. ''Oppa, i'm bringing Seokhyun to school then i'm going to find some jobs. I made lunch , its in the fridge. Just heat it up when you're hungry arasso? I'll be back..about....7!'' Yoora said while eating . ''I'll follow! Just be me 5 mins to wash up!'' Zin replied. ''Mwoya.. Wu buen(5 mins)? You can get ready in 5 mins?!'' Seokhyun tilt his head aside. '' Just you wait..'' Zin rushed into the toilet.

''JJA JJANG!'' Zin walked out the toilet. ''Oh! Sa buen, sa-ship wu cho neh.. (4 mins and 45 secs) NEW RECORD!'' Zin yelled. They laughed and yoora told zin to have his breakfast and went out after they're all done. 

Seokhyun stood in between both of them and held their hands while they were walking to school. '' Omma! Boyfriend appa ordiso?! (Where's boyfriend appa) '' Yoora stunned to Seokhyun question and looked at Zin . ''Ya.. Appa yogiso! (dad's here)'' Zin pointed to himself. '' Mwo ya... Anindae.. Hyung nan appa anigodeun.. (hyung's not my dad)'' Seokhyun retailliated. '' Aegi.. Yigor... Appa mata.. (Baby, this is your dad) .. At least forthis few months...'' Yoora smiled. '' Kuraeyo..? Aradda... (Really? alright). '' Seokhyun noded and continued walking. 

''So.. Where are we gonna get a job..?'' Zin looked at Yoora after they sent Seokhyun to school. ''Mollayo...'' Yoora looked around. '' Let's just.. start walking around..? '' Yoora continued. Zin noded and started walking . ''Ah! Oppa, you're getting a job too.. right..?'' Yoora asked. '' We'll see..'' in replied. ''OH!'' Yoora pointed on the recruting paper outside a noraebang. ''KAJA!'' Yoora pulled Zin in and asked about the requirements. 

''Kurae... Sounds good.. But..how's the pay..? '' Yoora asked the manager.''If you guys work-''  The manager looked at Yoora and zin from top to bottom . ''Janggan..(wait) I'm not working.. she is..'' Zin said. Yoora stared at Zin . '' Kurae.. Then for you ... $65/h. Just gotta work from 9pm to 3am.. ''  The manager continued. ''$65!? '' Yoora stunned at the high price. ''But.. im only a high school student.. Am i allowed to work here?'' She continued . ''Of course! So it's sure you're wroking here without him?'' The manager asked. Before Yoora could reply,a bunch of drunkards walked into the noraebang and started looking at Yoora. '' AHJUSSHI! I'm working with her too! '' Zin said loudly, Yoora looked at Zin with confusion.'' Kurae.. For you... $60/h. '' The manager said. 

''Mwo!? Arasso arasso!'' Zin agreed. ''Then.. Both of you.. Start work tmr !'' The manager said and walked out . ''Wow... Daebak..'' Yoora cheered. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Mianhae for the long and short update..T-T.. I'll really really try to write more next time.. cause i've been lacking of writers inspirations..T-T.. OTL.. Bu please continue to support my story alright! KAMSAHABNIDA! Rmb to comment on my update! KEKE! 

 

@whitelove  : Keke! Sorry for the long update..T-T... Hope you liked my story so far! ^^ <3

@ira_youngmin : Equally? Kurae.. I'll figure out! Hehe! <3

@Aika0330 : Kuraeyo?! I'm not sure myself either... Let see how the story goes then! Anticipate it alright! ~ <3

@steph_ly0013 : Keke! We'll see who she ends up with! Jeongmal!? *bows* Komawyooo!!! <3

 

 

Have a great day ahead my readers!<3

PPYONG!