The 3rd one.

First love

''Where's our breakfast?!'' Hyunseong questioned When they saw Yoora back to the practice room empty handed. ''AH! I forgot!'' Yoora exclaimed. ''Yoora-ah! Did you cry? why is your eyes all swollened? '' DongHyun asked. ''Jinjia!?Ani-yo, i did not cry. Maybe its the itch.. '' KwangMin walked towards Yoora and massage her eyes softly '' isit painful? '' KwangMin asked with a smile . Yoora stepped back and bow alil , ''its not . Komawo oppa.'' She smiled. '' I'll go to the canteen below and buy you guys some Bibimbap. Be right back oppa!'' Yoora then ran out the room leaving Seok hyun alone with them . 

''Seok hyun ah, did Yoora unnie cry just now? '' Minwoo asked gently. Seok hyun looked down the floor and nodded his head. '' I knew it. ''  JeongMin said . But for some reasons Minwoo and the rest didnt continue asking . Very soon , Yoora brought the breakfast back and after breakfast , the boys are getting ready for their first debut . At M!Countdown . 

 

At M!Countdown
*Seok hyun is with Bora since Yoora have to follow boyfriend to their debut and helpout. *

Yoora is not that busy , she just sits on the sofa and when someone needs her help she will go over.  Everyone was busy doing their stuffs even boyfriend and the staffs. Yoora just looked around and daydream . Youngmin walked passed Yoora and by messing up her hair. ''Ya!'' Yoora mouthed to Youngmin ''Mehrong!'' Youngmin stuck out his tongue. DongHyun was the first to get all prepared and went to sit beside Yoora to accompany her . Not long , they have to go for their dry rehersal on the stage and they ran out for their rehersal . And after awhile, they came back to the waiting room and everyone except Donghyun went to tell Yoora how the rehersal went and stuffs. 

Suddenly Donghyun walked in and said '' I accidentaly scratched my legs and i tore my pants alittle.'' Yoora heard what Donghyun said and quickly ran to Donghyun . ''OMO! OPPA! Neo gwaen-chanh-a? (Are you okay?) Where did your scratch yourself?'' Yoora asked impaitently . ''Yeo-gi ...'' Donghyun said and pointed at his wound. ''AIGO! It must be very painful! AH! Oppa! Why are you so careless! '' Yoora raised her voice abit at Donghyun and accidentaly hit his leg where the wound is. ''AH!'' Donghyun shouted . ''MI-AN-HAE OPPA!'' Yoora apologies. Yoora then shouted '' Does anyone have a plaster?! Anyone ?! '' But seems that no one has it. ''Aish!'' Yoora shouted . ''Oppa Geum-bang do-la ul-ge ! (I'll be right back) .'' ''What's with her?'' Everyone asked when Yoora ran out. ''Molla...'' Donghyun replied . 

Yoora ran out to the studio and about 10 minutes later she came back with a packet of plasters . ''OPPA! DONT MOVE!'' She shouted to Donghyun. She took Donghyun's leg and place it on her leg . *She's squatting down btw*  ''Oppa, bear with it okay. Why are you so careless! Luckily you wounds is not that deep ! What if your wounds are deeper?! OUH!? If your wounds are deeper, you might have to cut of your leg! " Yoora nagged while putting the plaster on Donghyun's leg while Donghyun laugh and said '' WHAT? CUT OFF MY LEGS?! HAHAHAHA! Its not that serious ! HAHAHA!''  ''Mwo!? Didnt you watch the show? The guy just scratched his legs like yours but he didnt think its serious so he didnt care and what happen next? HES LEGS GOT CUT OFF!'' Yoora exclaimed . ''Mwo!? '' Donghyun widen his eyes like fishballs . ''Now you'r scared ?! '' Yoora raised her voice abit looking at Donghyun .

''Okay! Its done! '' Yoora said. ''Komawo! '' Donghyun replied. ''You have to take good care of yourself ok oppa! Dont get me worried arasso!? '' Yoora said and automatically hugged Donghyun . ''You should be fine after this hugged.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ''  Yoora smiled widely. Donghyun suddenly felt.. different.. '' I need to go to the toilet. '' He said and went off.

After he went out,  he thought to himself . '' Why..? Why do i have this weird feeling when Yoora hugged me? Why is she so concerned about me when i injured myself? Why am i feeling this way.. It can''t be! She's just my dongsaeng! I cant possibly like her. AH KIM DONGHYUN! She's just my dongsaeng! NO MORE! But.. why did i feel .. happy when she hugged me? AHHH! KIM DONGHYUN! STOP IT! WHAT YOU NEED TO THINK NOW IS THAT YOU HAVE TO GET READY FOR YOUR DEBUT STAGE! STOP THINKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS! '' After all this Donghyun went back to the practice room and soon its their debut stage . They went on stage and Yoora was in the waiting room watching them from the Tv. ''AHH! OPPA! OPPA!'' Yoora said excitedly when she's with a staff she doesnt know ,she kept screaming ''AHH! OPPA! That's my oppa! That too! That too! THAT ! MINWOO OPPA! AH! KWANGMIN OPPA! JEONGMIN OPPA! HYUNSEONG OPPA! DONGHYUN OPPA! '' Pointing at the tv,hitting the staff beside her and fangirling all over and the staff kept giving her weird looks but Yoora didnt realise.

After their performance, they all rushed in excitedly. ''YOORA-AH! DID YOU SEE ME JUST NOW?!'' Minwoo shouted . ''OF COURSE! OPPA NEOMU MO-JI-DA! (cool) OUH! '' Yoora replied excitedly. ''WHAT ABOUT ME?!'' The rest of boyfriends including Donghyun shouted . ''YA! OF COURSE I SAW ALL OF YOU! WOOAH! OPPA NEOMU NEOMU DAEBAK IT-DA! '' Yoora screamed.  Then everyone gave Yoora a give group hug. 

*This video has a scene at 08.00 where Donghyun got a cut on his legs. I kinda got my idea from here. Hehe! *

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how's this chapter? There's alot of Donghyun scene today. I wrote more Donghyun today cause i wanted to let all the members have equally ''screening'' time in my story . Comment me on how's today chapter okay ! Hope all of you like it!~ ♥

 

@BhabyAnchovy23  : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Komawo!~ Hope you would continue liking my story~ ♥

@kimjihye98  : I believe that no mother would be so heartless to actually do that. But hehehe, there's a mother like that in my story. I wrote abit bad about his mother cause i was thinking a way that Seok hyun will be with the Yoon sisters forever. HAHAHA! Hope you liked it tho! ~♥

@nuriko-chan : Ouh?! Im not your OPPA! Im a girl T^T . If you'r younger then 17, it would make you my dongsaeng cause im your unnie! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ! Aww! Thats so sweet! Thanks for saying that my story isnt bored . Im sorry that i made you cry.. Dont cry Dongsaeng ah! T^T ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'll be updating again tmr! See you tmr!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ!~♥ 

 

Off track abit , Today's my Crushes Birthday!~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 생일 축하해!~♥

Hope all my readers enjoyed my chapter today! ~ ♥ Thanks for commenting! I look forward to see all other my other reader commenting! I really enjoyed replying and looking at what my reader has commented on my stories! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ SarangHae~♥

 

PPYONG!~♥