~~

First love

''Can you drive me home..?'' Yoora mumbled. Zin shook his head and pulled Yoora to sit down on the sofa. ''So ..what happened?'' Zin asked and looked at Yoora. ''N..nothing.. nothing happened..'' Yoora avoided Zin's eyes contact and stummered. ''Look at me and tell me nothing really happened.'' Zin frowned abit . Yoora looked at Zin's eyes and started to teared again . ''Alright.. don't say anything now.'' Zin smiled abit . ''Are you hungry?!'' He continued. Yoora shook her head and lean on the sofa. '' I'll rest here for awhile.. '' And she closed her eyes.

''What are you doing?!'' Yoora suddenly opened her eyes when she felt that someone carried her up . Zin was carrying Yoora bridal style into his room and put her on his bed. ''Sleep here instead. '' Zin smiled and when he was about to walk out the room , Yoora pulled his hands . '' Or..ordigayo..? (Where are you going?) '' Yoora looked at Zin . '' err..i'm.. i'm going to the living room .. so you can sleep here. '' Zin stummered all of a sudden. ''Can you stay here and accompany me..? I don't want to be alone .. '' Yoora said. ''Arasso..'' Zin sat down on the floor beside the bed and cupped his face in the middle of his hands. ''You can sleep peacefully now..'' He continued . Yoora smile and closed her eyes to sleep .  Zin looked at Yoora sleeping and fallasleep soon.

After an hour, Yoora woke up and saw Zin's head facing down on the bed sleeping. Because it started raining heavily, Zin was sneezing while he's sleeping .Yoora looked around and couldn't find a second blanket, so she took the only blanket and went down to sit beside Zin and covered the blanket over his shoulders and rest her head beside on the bed like Zin's. Yoora looked at Zin sleeping and let out a smile on her face. '' He's actually quite cute ..'' Yoora thought to herself. 

Yoora's phone rang and she quickly ran out to answer it. 

Yoora : Neh Oppa..?
Kwangmin : You're not in the dorm ? 
Yoora : Aniyo.. 
Youngmin : WAEYO!? I thought you'll be waiting in the dorm but Manager hyung said you're not there..
Jeongmin : We'll go to your place now . 
Manager : Yoora ah.. Can you come down to the company now..? Kim Sa-jang-nim (Starship's owner; assumed cause i cant find his real name ) wants to talk to you . 
Yoora : Now..? 
Manager : Neh , where are you ? I'll go fetch you to the company. 
Yoora : Ah! Qwencha-nayo! I'll go there by myself!
Manager : Arasso. We'll see you there in an hour. 
Yoora: Neh .. 

Yoora hung the phone and Zin walked out the room half-awake . '' Who were you talking too..? '' Zin yawned. ''HyunJin oppa.. do you have extra clothes?'' Yoora asked. Zin lent Yoora his sister's clothes and drove Yoora to Starship . '' I'll wait here for you ?'' Zin asked. ''Neh , i'll treat you to dinner after this! '' Yoora smiled and walked into the building . ''Oh! Oppa! '' Yoora waved at Boyfriends acting like nothing happened. ''Yoora ah!..'' Boyfriend waved back and smiled. ''Wow.. everyone's here? Waeyo? '' Yoora laughed. ''Manager hyung and Sajangnim's waiting for you inside. '' Donghyun said. Yoora knocked the door and went into the room . 

After an hour of talk, Yoora and boyfriend's manager walked out of the room . ''SO!? What did Sajangnim talk to you about?! Is it a raise?! WOO!!'' Maknae line cheered. But their manager pushed then into the other room and suddenly turned into a serious face. '' Boys, i've a bad news for you guys..Yoora will stop being your manager from today onwards until further notice. '' Yoora looked away sadly . ''MWO!? JINJIA!? WAEEE?! '' Minwoo cried. '' You guys should know what happened earlier today at school ... I don't think i need to repeat what happend.. Right Yoora? '' Manager looked at Yoora. 

'' Not only Yoora will not be your manager, none of you can contact her for the time being . She'll be moving somewhere else. And the kid, she'll be bringing along with her to the new place they'll be staying . '' Manager said. ''I'll leave you guys to talk for awhile. Yoora -ah, you need to leave here in 5minutes.. Arasso? '' And their manager left the room . '' Yoora..... don't go...''  Youngmin hugged Yoora tightly and started to tear .  ''Joseonghabnida (sorry, formal). I'll continue supporting Boyfriends and i hope all of you will take care of yourself when i'm gone. '' Yoora gave everyone a hug and bowed . 'We'll sent you out!'' Boyfriends said and walked Yoora to the main door . To their surprise, they saw Zin waiting outside for Yoora. ''What's he doing here?!'' HyunSeong said. ''Erm..'' Yoora stummered. '' Can we go now? '' Zin glared at Boyfriends. Yoora nodded her head and climbed on to his motocycle. 

''Where are you going to stay?! We'll find you when we're free! We'll drop by after schedules and school! '' Boyfriend members asked. Yoora smiled and bowed . '' BOYFRIEND ! HWAITING!''  Yoora waved and Zin drove off. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Sorry i made this story going down a sad chapter.. T-T... But.. a sad chapter's all i can think of now.. I'll update more when i'm free alright! <3

@whitelove : Heheheh! Neh! I will! Please continue supporting my story alright! <3

@ghiseop : Mianhae for stopping this story awhile back then .. I'll try my best to update more asap! <3 

 

Have a great day ahead my readers!<3

PPYONG!