Jeju Island trip Part 3~ Day 1

First love

''Oppa, wae-geu-rae? (why are you like this..?) '' Yoora looked at Minwoo. '' He said he like you!'' Minwoo explained. '' YA!'' Zin jumped up from his bed. ''Mwo?! Oppa.. stop playing..''  Yoora said to Minwoo and went back to the toilet to dry her hair. Zin grabbed Minwoo by his neck and dragged Minwoo to the balcony. '' WHY'D YOU DO THAT FOR?! '' Zin asked angrily. '' Please stop adding on..'' Minwoo glared at Zin . ''What are you talking about?! '' Zin frowned . '' Both Kwangmin and i like Yoora. And now you... 2 competitors.. How is it going to work out? '' Minwoo sigh. '' WHAT?! 2 ?! Thats... alot...'' Zin mumbled. ''Just dont go close to Yoora. Stop bothering her. You're not her type.'' Minwoo warned. '' Unless you give up too.. or else, i have the every right to like Yoora. I dont care, 2 competitors. LET IT BE. I have confidence in myself. '' Zin said arrogantly and walked out the balcony and walked into the toilet to bathe. 

Minwoo followed up and saw Yoora lying on the bed resting, he walked towards Yoora and squeezed himself on the bed next to Yoora. Yoora woke up and move to the side so Minwoo could sleep beside. ''What are you smiling at?'' Yoora stared at Minwoo smiling. '' Yoora ah.. Can i ask you something? '' Minwoo whispered. '' Of course.. What do you want to ask?'' Yoora asked softly. '' What's your ideal guy..?'' Minwoo replied shyly. '' Wae-yo? Why do you want to know?'' Yoora asked curiously. '' Just answer my question! '' Minwoo said. '' You really want to know what's my ideal guy? '' Yoora looked at Minwoo. Minwoo nodded his head . '' My ideal guy is No Minwoo .'' Yoora said. Minwoo was surprised and a shy smile appeared on his face. ''MINWOO OPPA! Are you blushing?! Am i your ideal type too? HAHAHA''  Yoora teased and Minwoo smiled. He hugged Yoora and closed his eyes to sleep. ''Oppa.. we gotta go for dinner now. I gotta go prepare..'' Yoora said after awhile and pushed Minwoo gently away . 

Minwoo cuddle himself in the bed for awhile more while Yoora went into the toilet to prepare herself. She opened the toilet and saw Zin styling his hair. ''HyunJin sshi, are you done yet? I need to use the toilet for awhile''  Yoora asked sweetly and gave a slight smile. Zin was shock that Yoora was using a very nice tone to him for the first time, he nodded his head and walked out of the toilet.''HyunJin sshi, help me wake Minwoo oppa and Seok-hyun up okay ,Komawo?'' Yoora closed the toilet door afterwards and continued preparing. Zin walked towards Minwoo and shooked Minwoo's body left and right to wake him up. ''Ya Minwoo. E-ro-na! ( Wake up!) '' Zin said. Minwoo woke up and Zin told Minwoo to get prepare as what Yoora told him. Minwoo nodded his head and headed to prepare.

'' Seok-hyun ah.. e-ro-na-yo....'' Zin slowly climbed onto the bed and gently wake Seok-hyun up . Seok-hyun woke up and then went off the bed to get prepared. After waiting for 30 minutes, it was 7pm already. Zin,Yoora, Minwoo and Seok-hyun went down to the lobby to meet up with the rest for dinner. '' Yoora-ah!'' Jo twins shouted and ran towards Yoora. Minwoo pulled Seok-hyun along with him and ran to the rest of s. ''Where are we eating at? '' Donghyun asked. '' I'm hungry !!'' HyunSeong added. '' Me too!!!'' Everyone started adding . '' I'm your Jeju tour guide Choi Suji , your dinner tonight will be at the seafood restuarant 15 minutes drive from lotte hotel. Please follow me. ''  A lady walked towards them and introduced herself . 

Everyone followed Suji and boarded their limo. ''SuJi sshi , i didnt know we have a tour guide..'' Yoora said. '' I'm not your full time tour guide, im more like a hourly tour guide. Our hotel provides this service for the first and last day for our guest. '' Suji replied. '' Ah.. Komawo..'' Yoora smiled and turned back to talk with the rest.  Zin stared at SuJi fiercely and looked away. After 15 minutes, they reach the seafood restaurant and Suji leaded them into the restaurant . Every settled down and not long later , dinner was served and everyone was eating happily. Zin finished his food very fast and walked out the restuarant, after awhile SuJi followed . Yoora noticed that both of them went out but couldnt careless but continued eating her dinner with the rest . 

''What are you doing here?'' Zin questioned SuJi. '' Can't i be in Jeju? '' Suji replied. '' Tour guide? What is your problem? Did you follow me all the way here?'' Zin yelled. '' So what if i did? '' SuJi glared. '' Why can't you just stop following me?! I'm calling Ghun hyung (Ghun , one of x-5 member. The leader to be exact) now. '' Zin reached into his pocket to take his handphone out but SuJi stopped him . '' I thought you still like me..'' Suji looked at Zin . '' Stop hallucinating! You'r Ghun hyung's girlfriend! Can you stop saying things like that!? I've stopped liking you 3 years ago! If not for Ghun hyung i would hit you so hard right now.  '' Zin scolded. '' Is it because of that girl..? '' Suji asked. '' Its not because of anyone. Just stop pestering me.. Go back to Seoul now. I'll tell Yoora that you have something on suddenly . '' Zin said and walked away. 

Dinner ended at around 8.30pm and everyone went on for their free time Minzy and the girls with Shinwoo and Zin bought Seok-hyun along while Yoora and Boyfriends headed to the beach. Jo twins were linking hands with Yoora while walking along the beach with the rest of the members. '' Should we play games?!'' HyunSeong asked. Everyone nodded their head in agreement , Jeongmin proposed to play The hibiscus bloomed (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYHuoLAMp-8 if you guys don't know what is this game check this vid out, SHINee is playing with the kid @4.58 ) but in a different way, everyone will be pair up and the one that doesn't have a partner has to be the catcher. And people who hasa partner has to piggy back the other person and play the game. They played Rock,paper, scissors first to get into pairs . Jeongmin with Minwoo , Donghyung with Youngmin and Kwangmin with Yoora and HyunSeong is the catcher for the first round.

Jeongmin piggy backed Minwoo, Youngmin piggy backed Donghyun and Kwangmin piggy back Yoora . The game started and everyone started playing . After playing for awhile ,they changed the game to hide and seek , same partner, same catcher.  When HyunSeong was counting down everyone ran with their partners but Kwangmin refused to let Yoora down and he piggy backed Yoora and ran all the way to the other end of beach and put Yoora down . ''Oppa..look! '' Yoora pointed at the sky full with stars. '' Waa..'' Both of them exclaimed. Yoora lied on the sand to have a better view of the star and Kwangmin lied down beside Yoora. 

''Yoora-ah.. Do you... like me...?'' Kwangmin asked softly. '' Of course! I like all of you! '' Yoora replied. '' All..?'' Kwangmin asked. '' Neh , Donghyun oppa.. HyunSeong oppa.. Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin oppa, Minwoo oppa and You!'' Yoora yelled. ''I mean .. Do you like me..'' Kwangmin asked again . '' Of course i like you..'' Yoora mumbled. ''Huh? I didnt heard what you said..'' Kwangmin turned to Yoora. '' Oh..Nothing .. i didnt say anything.. Why isint HyunSeong oppa coming to find us yet? '' Yoora sit up and looked around .  After 30 minutes HyunSeong still didnt came to look for them so Yoora and Kwangmin decided to go back and look for them . To their surprise, everyone including Minzy, Eunji , Seohyun , Shinwoo , Zin and the rest of boyfriends are eating ice cream . Both of them stormed towards them and they replied that they were hungry so they stopped looking for them . 

After eating the ice cream , all of them headed back to the beach and continued playing the game. Everyone ran all around, Yoora turned and saw Kwangmin grabbing Seohyun's hands and ran off. Yoora was shocked but before she could react more, Jeongmin pulled Yoora along with him . They ran to the other side of the beach to hide from Minwoo the catcher and saw a guy painting portraits for people on t-shirts. ''Oppa! Can we ask the man to paint a portrait for me?! I wanted to try this for a very long time!!'' Yoora pleaded. Jeongmin nodded his head and both of them walked to the painter still holding hands. ''Annyeong-hasaeyo Ahjusshi , how much do is it for a single portrait ? '' Jeongmin asked .'' 15,000 won '' The painter replied.  Yoora looked at Jeongmin and Jeongmin paid the painter then Yoora sat down the chair. 

''How about , i'll paint you both for 15,000won? Both of you look sweet together. '' The painter said. '' OKAY! Komawo ahjusshi! '' Yoora thanked and pulled Jeongmin to sit beside her. '' Please sit closer, can the gentleman put his hands around your girlfriend's waist like you're hugging her? '' the painter requested. Jeongmin looked at Yoora and Yoora nodded her head , so Jeongmin placed his hands around Yoora's waist and hugged Yoora. After 10 minutes, the painter was done and showed them the t-shirts . The man told them to wait for another 10 minutes and drew another t-shirt exactly the same for Jeongmin for free . Both of them thanked the painted and left.

''WAAA ! Its so pretty! '' Yoora kept looking at the t-shirt with their portrait drawn on it . '' Its because my portrait is in it!'' Jeongmin bragged. '' Im going to show it to them later on! Oppa! You can't throw this away arasso!?'' Yoora said and Jeongmin nodded his head. Yoora suddenly linked her hands to Jeongmin and walked back to find the rest.  Yoora bragged to the rest of them about the t-shirt when they reached and everyone was envious of them . Soon , after a long day its already 10pm and everyone headed back to their respective hotel rooms. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Sorry that my updtes recently are crappy and pointless.. Cause my brain totally is clogged up real badly and couldnt think of better ideas. I promise to write better ones alright! Im really sorry! Just bear with me for a few more crappy updates for this few days and i'll come up with a better one!! ~ Thank you for understanding !!~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~♥