School.

First love

After 3 weeks

'MWO!? HAK-GYO(school)?!'' Boyfriend shouted 
''Ne, all of you are going to School next week.''  Mr Kim said . 
(Starship's owner; assume cause i cant find his real name )

''HAHA! Serve you guys right! All of you gotta learn some manners in school! HAHAHA!'' Yoora laughed and said.
'' Yoora ssi '' Mr kim turned to Yoora and looked at her seriously.
''Ne Kim sa-jang-nim (its like director) '' Yoora stopped laughing .
''Chudeong High school '' Mr Kim said. 
''Ne?!'' Yoora exclaimed. 
''The boys, they are going to Chudeong High school. I know thats where you are schooling. So after this holiday even when your school re-opens, i want you to continue being Boyfriend's manager. '' Mr Kim proposed.
''I can continue being Boyfriend's manager even when my school re-opens but.. Why are they studying in my school!?'' Yoora questioned.
''So you can take care of them . I heard your reputations about you in your school .'' Mr Kim said. 
'' Reputations..? Sa-jang-nim, may i know what have you heard?'' Yoora whispered to Mr Kim.
''Haha, You'r the best runner in school , You are the fiercest girl in school . In your school you'r one of the popular kids . And everyone like you .. there's more tho.. do you want me to continue ? '' Mr Kim said.
''Ah.. Its okay.. You dont need to continue.. '' Yoora said embarrassly  . 
''Great, Donghyun will be at his 5th senior year class , Hyunseong will be at the 4th, Jeongmin will be 3rd and the maknae line will be in your class.So its confirmed. Help them prepare for school this week Yoora ssi. I have to leave now'' Mr kim said.
''Ne , Annyeonghe-Ka-sae-yo (saying goodbye to a person leaving) '' Yoora and boyfriends said to Mr Kim and a 90 degree bow.

After Mr Kim leave the room Boyfriend all surround Yoora and started questioning her.
''We acknowledge that you'r not bad of a runner ..'' Donghyun said
''But.. the fastest runner?'' Jeongmin added.
''Cant i be the fastest runner? '' Yoora quarrelled back.
''Fiercest girl in school ? HA! ARE YOU JOKING?! '' Hyunseong Continued.
''Im not fierce here doesnt mean i am not fierce!'' Yoora shouted. 
''Popular ?! You serious? '' Youngmin screamed. 
''YA JO YOUNGMIN!'' Yoora screamed
''I believe that everyone would like you . Just like how i do..'' Kwangmin teased.
Yoora was stunned and suddenly ,her cheeks turned pink and her ears turned red.  Looking at Yoora's reaction after what Kwangmin said to her, Minwoo got jealous and put her arms around her '' Ya! Yoon Yoora! I want to sit beside you in the class. '' ''Mwo!?'' Yoora exclaimed. ''ANI! I am sitting her beside class'' Kwangmin raised his voice at bit . '' What about me?'' Youngmin asked innocently. Then Minwoo and Kwangmin started a small quarrel. 
 

''STOPPP!'' Yoora screamed. 
''MWO!?'' Minwoo and Kwangmin shouted and stared at her.
''Ani.. I already have a partner in school ...'' Yoora said softly. 
''MWO?! '' Minwoo and Kwangmin shouted .
''I am in Chundeong before i met you guys and of course i have friends there! And anyway, you cant choose your sits..'' Yoora exclaimed. 
''I am going to tell the teacher to swoop places! '' Minwoo and Kwangmin said together and stared at each other for saying the same thing at the same time .
''YA!'' Minwoo and Kwangmin Shouted at each other and started their quarreling again.

''OPPA! Geu-man-hae (Stop it)! '' Yoora screamed ''Even if the teacher let, im not gonna change my place. I like my partner. Im satisfied what for the change?! ''  ''MMMWO!? Yoon Yoora! '' Minwoo and Kwangmin shouted. ''Yoora, is your partner a guy or girl ? '' Jeongmin asked. '' Ah..Wae-yo...'' Yoora suddenly got all embarressed and shy and started figeting. Youngmin ran over and put his hands over Yoora's shoulder and said ''Nam-ja ma-ja!? (Its a guy right?) '' Yoora nodded her head '' Ya.. oppa!'' She said softly in a embarrassed tone. ''Nam-ja!?'' Minwoo and Kwangmin shouted ''YA JO KWANGMIN/ NO MINWOO!'' Minwoo and Kwangmin shouted. 

''Nam-ja ching-gu?'' Hyunseong got closer to Yoora and asked. '' ANI-YO! Best friend!'' Yoora exclaimed . ''What's his name?! The fiercest boy in school?'' Youngmin teased.  ''Oppa! His name is Shin Dong Woo , but we call him Shinwoo.'' Yoora exclaimed. ''Lets just stop talking about this topic okay? Ya! Look at the time.. OUHH! Its so late already! Quickly go back to practice! Im going to buy supper for you guys!'' Yoora rushed her words. ''What about our school stuffs? When are we going to buy them ? '' Hyunseong asked. ''When im free!'' Yoora replied. ''When is that?!'' Donghyun said. 
 

 

 

 
*Press play and listen . This is the message tone for Yoora's handphone.*

''Oppa jam-kan man (wait for a while) '' Yoora said and took out her handphone. She suddenly smiled so widely after looking at his message. '' Nu-gu-ya? (who is it) '' Youngmin said. '' No one! We'll get the school stuffs tmr! okay?! ''Yoora said happily. '' I thought you aint free tmr?'' Hyunseong said  . ''Now i am . '' Yoora replied happily. Minwoo snatched her handphone away and read the message out loud, '' Kong-jun-nim ah (Princess)! Im going to school to buy the new books we need after the hoildays. Do you wanna follow? Please follow ! I missed you already! T^T '' 

Yoora snatched the Handphone back and turned super shy annd embarrassed '' YA! OPPA! Why did you do that! AHH!! Im going to buy your supper now! Ae-gi-ya ka-ja!'' Yoora held Seok-hyun's hand and head out .  ''Woah! Kong-jun-nim? Looks like i have rival'' Minwoo and Kwangmin thought.

*Shinwoo / CNU is from B1A4 if you dont know*
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong my lovely readers~ . How was this chapter?! Hehehe! They are going to school soon! HAHAHA! Excited for the next chapter?! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Comment on me which idol do you want them to be in Yoora's school . Im thinking of a all idol school . They wouldnt be idol in the story character they are just normal students tho. Tell me in the comments okay! Hoped you enjoyed today's chapter!~

@ileana_16 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hope you enjoyed today's chapter~♥

 

PPYONG!~♥