Date(s) Part 3

First love

While they were walking, they walked past this children corner. Seok-hyun inisted to play in there but the corner is where parents leave their kids there and only come back to fetch then in an hour or so. Yoora told Seok-hyun that if he wants to play there they cant accompany him and will only be back from him in an hour. Seok-hyun still insisted on going in there hence Yoora and Minwoo bought him there and left him to play with the other kids. So its left with Yoora and Minwoo alone for the next hour. 

''Do you wanna ride on the roller coasters?!'' Minwoo asked. '' ROLLER COASTERS!? NEVER!'' Yoora yelled. ''WAE!? I DONT CARE! I WANNA RIDE ON THE ROLLER COASTERS REALLY BADLY!!'' Minwoo argued ''Bbbut...i dont really like roller coasters...'' Yoora replied. ''ARE YOU SCARED?! ARE YOU ARE YOU!?'' Minwoo exclaimed. '' YES! YES ! YES! IM SCARED. WAE?! CANT A GIRL BE SCARED TO RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER?!'' Yoora yelled. Minwoo went closer and closer to Yoora's face '' Dont worry my girlfriend. I'll protect you. '' Minwoo whispered and pulled Yoora and ran towards the roller coaster ride.They lined up for the roller coaster ride, Minwoo was so excited while Yoora on the other hand is getting super worried and nervous. 

''Lets go find some other ride please..?'' Yoora looked at Minwoo and pleaded. Minwoo held her hand tightly and said ''Yoora, dont worry. I'll be by your side. We're next. If you'r scared just scream and i'll protect you .'' Yoora was kinda relieve to hear that but was still scared to board the ride. ''Next!'' The assistance shouted. ''Its us!'' Minwoo turned to Yoora and pulled Yoora to the sit. '' Buckle up and have fun! '' The assistant said and move on the back to make sure the rest of the customers are seated and safe. 

Anyway, this is the roller coaster they took in Lotte World.

''Ready everyone?! LETTTTS GOOOOOOOOOO!!'' The assistant shouted and every cheered when the ride started moving slowly at first . ''YAH .YAH... Andwe..Andwe.. Stop moving! YA CHOR-GI (Excuse me!) .. Chor-gi-yo!!! Stop stop! YAAA! STOP! I wanna get off this ride! YAAAA!'' Yoora screamed but the person just ignored Yoora and shouted ''HAVE FUN!'' 'YAAAAAAAAAH!! '' Yoora continued and turned to Minwoo . ''Minwoo-ya....jeong-mal mu-seo-wo-yo ! (I'm really scared!) ..Ya.. eotteoke?! (How)'' Then ride was starting to go abit faster and Yoora is already screaming her head off '' MINWOO YA! EOTTEOKE YAA! Omo! What is happening!? YA ! Why is it going faster?! YAAAAA! Minwoo! EOTTEOKE EOTTEOKE!!!Aish Jeongmal! YAAAAA I dont want to die so fast!!!!  ''  Yoora screamed. Minwoo held her hand tighter and and said, ''Yoora, when the ride goes down later. Hear what im going to say okay?! You must listen very clearly ok! '' ''M-MMWO!? AAAAHH OPPPA! EOTTEOOOKKEE.....!!!!!!!!!!! Its moving faster and faster oppaa....!''  Yoora screamed. ''Remember to listen clearly arrasso!? Yoora ah! Im here dont be scared .'' 

''OMO OMO! YA! OMO! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! '' Yoora kept screaming when the ride when faster everytime and suddenly the ride stopped. Yoora was shocked '' kkeut-na-sseo !? (Is it over?) '' ''ANI. Listen clearly Yoora ahh!'' Minwoo shouted. ''5,4,3,2.....annyeong ..1 '' the radio said. ''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! '' Yoora screamed really loud and grabbed Minwoo's hand tighter. ''nan nega joh-a ! (I LIKE YOU!)'' Minwoo shouted really loud. '' UNNNNNNNNNNNIEEE-YAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' Yoora shouted. Minwoo was afraid that she didnt heard it and nudge Yoora's hand which is holding on to his hand and shouted again really loudly '' YOON YOORA! NAN NEGA JOH-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' 

After the ride Yoora and Minwoo came out of the seats. Yoora quickly ran out the roller coaster corner and grabbed the piller at the side. '' OMO.. IM NEVER GOING TO THE ROLLER COASTER EVER AGAIN! AH! NO MINWOO! I TOLD I DONT WANT TO RIDE THAT YAAAHHH!!! '' Yoora whined.  Minwoo hugged Yoora to let her calm down . ''But you had fun right..?'' Minwoo asked. ''Did you hear what i told you?''  Yoora looked at Minwoo '' What did you told me? '' Minwoo was taken aback '' M..MWO!? Just now.. I told you to listen to what im going to shouted on the ride..? You didnt heard it?!'' ''Ani-yo.. What did you say? Tell me now..?'' Yoora replied. ''AAAISH! Ya..Yoon Yoora...'' Minwoo looked at Yoora getting all annoyed. ''I asked you to listen carefully right?! Ya..aish...''  ''Oppa, i was too scared thats why i didnt hear it. And it must have be covered by the screaming i've made.. Mianhae...'' Yoora looked down and pouted . 

Looking at the aegyo Yoora made and forgave her. ''Forget it. I'll tell you next time!'' Lets play some other games. Minwoo looked around and pointed at the turning thingy ride. 

 

Yoora was already half dead but still she went with Minwoo for the ride. When they got up the ride '' Its not that scary actually .. '' Yoora said confidently. ''Really? '' Minwoo smirked. ''READY!? LETS GO!!!!!!'' The assistant shouted and began the ride. The ride kept spinning and spinning real fast. Yoora was shocked that the ride is not only going in circle but also un even like up down left right spinning .. From her natural reactions . kept screaming and kept repeating that she's gonna fall off. Hearing that , Minwoo was getting abit worried and put his legs across/on Yoora's lapped making sure she wouldnt fall off and moved slowly and closer to Yoora and held her hand carefully. 

*This game is from Khuntoria ep where the couple played this ride with Sulli and lee yongdae . The scenarios like Minwoo placed his legs to secure Yoora better was what Nickhun did to victoria to protect her.* 

After the ride, they both got off and Yoora getting so hyped up all of the sudden pulled Minwoo to other of the rides and played . After a few rides, Minwoo's phone rang , he answered the phone and hang up after awhile . ''Yoora ah. Our time is up..'' Minwoo sad dissappointedly . '' Donghyun hyung just called me and asked us to meet him at the fountain now..''  '' Ahh.. Jeongmal? The time passed really quick . Dont be sad. Lets go ! '' Yoora walked away. Minwoo thought of something and ran towards Yoora and held her hand. '' Oppa. Im not scared anymore. You dont need to hold my hand..'' Yoora whispered. '' err...Fan service'' Minwoo replied. ''Ahh.. KOMAWO MINWOO OPPPPAA!!!!'' Yoora smiled cheerfully and walked together with Minwoo hand in hand swinging back and fourth . 

After walking for awhile , they saw Donghyun and shouted '' Donghyun hyung!/ Donghyun oppa! '' ''ANNYEONG!! Son-eul ja-bgo.. (Holding hands?) '' Donghyun asked. ''AHH..'' Yoora raised her hand that is holding Minwoo's '' Igeo-seun fan service!! (This is fan service) '' Yoora smiled happily and looked at Minwoo . ''MA-JA! (Right) FAN SERVICE! '' Minwoo smiled back. ''Okay! You can let go now.'' Donghyun raised his voice abit and cut off both of their holding hands. '' AH HYUNG WAE-YO!'' Minwoo shouted. '' Fan service , KKUET! (End) '' Donghyun exclaimed. ''Lets go Yoora-ah! Annyeong Minwoo ah!''. ''Arrasso. Annyeong Minwoo oppa. Komawo! I had fun! '' Yoora cheered and turned away to catch up with Donghyun , in a spilt second , Yoora turned back and shouted '' MINWOO OPPA! ROLLER COASTER SHI-ROH! (dont like the roller coaster) ! '' She smiled,waved and turned back and ran to Donghyun . ''ARASSO! ANNYEONG! Na-jung-e bo-ja ! (See you later!)'' Minwoo shouted  '' nan nega joh-a ! (I LIKE YOU!)'' Minwoo whispered to himself and walked away. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! YAY! I've posted another chapter *clap hands* . 3 more date chapter to go .. Please bear with me okay! ~ Komawo! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter ~♥

 

PPYONG!~♥