Jeju Island trip Part 4~ Day 2

First love

It's the second day of of the trip,  everyone gathered in the lobby at 3am sharp and headed to Seongsan Ilchubong (Sunrise Peak) a tourist attraction of Jeju Island (http://www.lifeinkorea.com/travel2/cheju/38/ click this link to know more about Sunrise Peak), everyone climb the mountain quickly in order to reach the Peak to enjoy the sunrise . They reached the peak of the mountain at 5.15am and watched the sun rise at 5.30am . Yoora and the rest took pictures of the sun rise and took pictures with the sun rise. ''Finally! One of my wish is fulfilled! '' Yoora yelled to the sky and turned to look at the person beside her, Youngmin and smiled. ''You'r that happy?'' Youngmin chuckled.

''Of course! I have a list of  wish in my wishlist!! And this is the first wish striked off! '' Yoora replied. '' A WISHLIST!?'' Youngmin exclaimed. Yoora nodded '' Neh, i have a very very long wishlist! About...20 wish so far but i might add more in! Kekekeke! ''  Youngmin looked at Yoora and put his arms around Yoora's shoulders and pulled her closer '' Dont tell anyone about your wishlist , people might laugh at you.'' Youngmin teased . Yoora pushed Youngmin away softly and teased Youngmin back . ''What are you guys talking about?!'' Shinwoo walked towards and asked. ''None of your business.'' Youngmin stared. '' Oppa..'' Yoora frowned at Youngmin . '' Do you need anything? '' Yoora turned to Shinwoo and asked nicely. ''Neh.. can you come over? I need to speak to you..'' Shinwoo asked. '' Sure!'' Yoora replied and left Youngmin with the rest. 

''You wanted to tell me something? '' Yoora looked at Shinwoo. '' Are.. you still angry with me..?'' Shinwoo stuttered. '' Aniyo. I've got over the incident. Shinwoo haeksaeng (Haek-saeng is student , but is a way to call your classmate.) . '' Yoora replied. '' I'm really sorry Yoora.. I feel that.. you're trying to avoid me .'' Shinwoo said. '' Aniyo, i'm not avoiding you . If i am i wouldnt be talking with you right now. '' Yoora said. ''But you'r trying to not be as close to me like last time ..'' Shinwoo said disappointedly. '' What makes you think so ? '' Yoora asked. '' You called me Shinwoo haek saeng. Am i just only your classmate? Not even your friend? You used to call me Shinwoo oppa.. '' Shinwoo said. '' That's just it? '' Yoora looked at Shinwoo and he nodded. '' I can call you Shinwoo oppa. But .. it wouldnt go further than that. You'r just my brother. '' Yoora looked coldly at Shinwoo. ''Is there really nothing i can do to make you feel better? '' Shinwoo looked with teary eyes. '' Maybe..not now. '' Yoora wiped his tears away. '' Oppa, lets go . The others are waiting for us. '' Yoora continued and walked back to the rest. 

''What did Shinwoo oppa said to you!?'' EunJi whispered. ''Nothing! You nosy girl!'' Yoora laughed . Soon, its 6.30am so all of them climb down the mountain for breakfast and headed back to the hotel. '' Yeo-ro-buen (Everyone) , we'll meet for lunch at 2pm then we'll go to Geumneung Seokbul-won (Stone Garden) arasso? '' Yoora announced after breakfast. Everyone went up to their room except for Minwoo,Yoora and Seok-hyun as Seok-hyun is still eating his breakfast and the rest are already very tired . ''Komawo Minwoo oppa. '' Yoora thanked. ''For? '' Minwoo drank his orange juice. '' For accompanying me and Seok-hyun . But if you're tired, you can go back to sleep first. '' Yoora said. '' Ah.. Its okay. I want to stay beside you . '' Minwoo replied. Yoora blushed and nodded his head. After awhile, Seok-hyun finished his breakfast and the 3 of them got up and left for the lift. 

Seok-hyun was in the middle , both Yoora and Minwoo were holding on Seok-hyun's hand. ''What a cute young couple ..'' People who walk past them said. Some of the people even played with Seokhyun . ''Is this your parents? '' A middle aged couple asked. Seok-hyun nodded his head '' i-geo nae omma i-myeo nae appa (This is my mum and my dad) . '' Seokhyun said to them . ''Are you sure? They're so young. Its wrong to lie..'' The middle aged couple said. Seok-hyun suddenly let go both of his hands and pushed Yoora beside Minwoo and took their hands and made Yoora and Minwoo hold hands. ''Bwa-ba! (Look!) '' Seok-hyun shouted and pointed at Minwoo , Yoora holding hands .The middle aged couple just smiled and then walked away. 

Seok-hyun ran beside Minwoo and held his hand then continued waiting for the lift. The lift came and the 3 of them entered the lift . '' Oppa, You can let go of my hand now..'' Yoora turned to Minwoo . '' Shi-ro! (I Don't want) ''  Minwoo said. '' Mwo? Shi-ro!?'' Yoora looked at Minwoo shockly. She tried to slip her hand away but Minwoo grabbed her hands very tightly. '' Oppa! Wae-yo! Stop playing! '' Yoora laughed and tried to pull her hand back but Minwoo grabbed her hands tighter. '' I'm never going to let go..'' Minwoo said.'' Oppa.. Stop playing .. ''  Yoora said . ''Shi-ro.. I'm serious..'' Minwoo said. '' Oppa. If you continue saying things like that, im going to ignore you . '' Yoora turned serious. 

'' Can't you just let me hold your hand?'' Minwoo whinned. Yoora smiled in relieve. '' Oppa! You scared me! I thought you wanted to confess to me!'' Yoora exclaimed . ''What if i were to confess to you?!'' Minwoo opened his eyes widely. '' Then you have to take a number card and line up .. '' Yoora laughed. Minwoo laughed in disbelief and they got out of the lift and back to their room . Yoora went into the toilet to help Seok-hyun changed into his pyjamas and then took her Pj's to change into them too. Minwoo suddenly opened the toilet door and saw Yoora's back . (Dont think too much guys, Yoora has her pants and upper lingerie on just that she hasn't wore her clothes yet and she was back facing Minwoo . ) '' Mian-hae! '' Minwoo apologised quickly and closed the door. 

Minwoo leaned on the toilet door and his heart was beating so fast that his face and ears went red. Yoora opened the toilet door and Minwoo fall back abit. '' Oppa. Did you saw anything?!'' Yoora questioned. ''Erm....'' Minwoo blushed. '' Palli! (quick!) Tell me ! What did you saw!!! '' Yoora rushed. '' Nothing much..? '' Minwoo said shyly. '' OPPA! '' Yoora frowned. '' I ..I just saw your back ... really! Nothing else. '' Minwoo blushed. '' Just my back!? Nothing else?! '' Yoora confirmed. '' Neh! Jeongmal! Just your back! Nothing more!'' Minwoo assured. ''Okay.. Im going to sleep. I'll wake you up later for lunch okay?'' Yoora said and went to bed. Minwoo was blushing so badly and quickly went into the toilet and changed his clothes.

After changing, Minwoo walked out from the toilet and everyone's asleep . He pulled the blanket and covered it properly on Yoora and Seok-hyun then suddenly Yoora grabbed Minwoo's hand . '' Oppa...Dont leave..'' Minwoo looked at Yoora and realised that she's just sleep talking. He squatted down and looked at Yoora frowning , he reached his hands to tapped on her eye brows to help her relax. Yoora breathed out and stretch her hands back to herself . '' I'll never leave you . This is the 2nd time i've tried to confess to you..But you thought i was joking..'' Minwoo whispered and sighed. Minwoo moved closer to Yoora and kissed her forehead. ''Sweet dreams my princess..'' Minwoo whispered and went to bed. 

'' I heard everything..'' Zin whispered to Minwoo. Minwoo turned to Zin in shock that he's not asleep. '' YA! Why aren't you asleep!?'' Minwoo whispered anxiously . ''You really like her alot dont you?'' Zin asked. '' Of course! She's the first girl that made me feel.. different..'' Minwoo replied. '' Ok..Goodnight..'' Zin replied and turned away to sleep . '' That's all? Aish.. Jal-ja! (Goodnight!) '' Minwoo sneered and went to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! How'd think of this chapter? Its less crappier than the previous one i think. I so tired from school . But i had the feel and inspiration to write a chapter today so ... JJA-JJANG!~  Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter today!~ 

@steph_ly0013 : Aw.. You'r so nice!  Really! Thanks for supporting my stories so much!~ Hope you'll continue enjoying my story!!~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~♥