Jeju Island trip Part 7~ Day 3 (Last night in Jeju)

First love

Everyone dressed up and met up in the lobby at 6.30pm. 

*Minzy is wearing this mini dress , this is closes solo picture i can find with minzy in this dress so, bear with me alright~ *

 

*Imagine this as a mini dress~The closes pic i can find Sorry* 

*Imagine Zin in this Suit~The closes pic i can find Sorry* 

''Waa~! Donghyun oppa! You look so cool!! Can we take a picture?'' Minzy asked ''Sure, you look pretty today . '' Donghyun smiled and pulled Minzy aside to take selcas togther. ''Kwangmin oppa.. how are you?.. You..look really..nice in this suit.. " Seohyun complimented shyly but Kwangmin gave a very cool responds by just bowing his head and smiled then looked away. ''Where's Yoora and Seok-hyun?'' HyunSeong asked. '' There they are!'' Jeongmin exclaimed and pointed at the front . 

*Imagine Yoora in this dress and this style. The closes pic i can find Sorry* 

''Waa.....'' All the guys were shocked. '' Annyeong!'' Yoora greeted the rest. '' Can we go now? '' She added. And they went into the limo and proceeded to Tap-dong. They had dinner and in the restaurant, a romantic music played and the dj annonuced. '' Grab a partner, and come to the dance floor for the first dance of the night. ''  Donghyun invited Minzy, Eunji invited Zin . Yoora saw Kwangmin walking towards her but she quickly pulled Minwoo to the dance floor. Kwangmin stunned and stopped beside Seo hyun with his hands out. 

Seohyun thought that Kwangmin was inviting her and placed her hand on Kwangmin's hands . '' Oppa, ka-ja (lets go)'' Seohyun smiled and Kwangmin just went with flow. A cute young girl came to Seokhyun and asked him to dance and both of them cutely went to the dance floor leaving Youngmin, Jeongmin and HyunSeong . 2 other girls asked Jeongmin and HyunSeong leaving Youngmin alone. Youngmin looked at Minwoo and Yoora dancing happily and felt sad. He looked around and a girl walked towards him and asked him to dance. Youngmin shook his head , '' Thank you , but im waiting for someone. '' The girl got disappointed and walked away. 

On the dance floor, Yoora turned and saw Youngmin all alone and just in time, the song changed in to a dancing song and Yoora told Minwoo to dance with the rest cause she's abit tired went back to the table and sat beside Youngmin . '' Oppa.. Why didn't you go to the dance floor? '' Yoora asked. '' Because i have no partner?'' Youngmin replied. '' But i saw a girl came to ask you..'' Yoora said. '' I dont want to touch other girls hand ..'' Youngmin said and drank his water. '' Ouh.. So i guess.. You'r gay right?'' Yoora teased. '' MWO!? '' Youngmin exclaimed and Yoora chuckled. '' Just kidding! What's wrong with holding her hands? It's just a dance!"' Yoora said. '' Other than you and my mother , i wouldnt hold other girls hands..'' Youngmin said making Yoora blushed badly. 

'' Oppa, after lunch is free time. Are you planning on going anywhere?'' Yoora asked while she took a bite from her food. '' The others haven't told me their plans .. so im not sure. Wae?'' Youngmin asked. '' Ah... Just asking..'' Yoora smiled. '' Why? Do you want to go out with me  ? '' Youngmin teased. ''Aniyo!'' Zin walked towards them and whispered into Yoora's ear. Yoora stared at Zin after he finished and turned back to Youngmin while Zin walked to the restroom . ''What did you tell you ? '' Youngmin asked anxiously. '' He wants me to follow him to somewhere after dinner during the free time. '' Yoora sighed. '' Mow?! Did you agree?! '' Youngmin asked. '' How can i not.. He freaking threathen me with...'' Yoora stopped. '' Threathen you with what?!'' Youngmin widen his eyes. '' Ah.. forget it. But he says it would only take 30 minutes, i'll meet up with you guys afterwards. '' Yoora said. ''Becareful alright. You must call me if anything happens.. Or.. do you need me to follow you?'' Youngmin kept popping up ideas trying to protect Yoora.

Yoora turned her head back to make sure the rest are not watching them and said to Youngmin '' OPPA! Look there! '' Yoora pointed  somewhere else. Youngmin turned and looked '' What?! There's nothing...'' Youngmin said and turned back . When Youngmin turned back , Yoora face was right infront of his and he stunned for awhile. Yoora when closer to Youngmin's lip and gave a small peck . '' Komawo oppa.. I know you care alot of me.. But..i need you to stop caring about me.. '' Yoora said. '' I know im a celebrity and stuffs but.. i really like you . '' Youngmin said. '' Oppa.. lets not talk about this anymore. That peck will be the last ... I hope you can understand.. We're really different . I dont want your career or anything bad to happen to you and the rest. '' Yoora said . ''But..'' Youngmin said in teary eyes. '' Treat me like a younger sister for now.. nothing more.. '' Yoora smiled and wiped his tears away. '' Oppa.. Jeongmal komawo..'' Yoora continued '' Let go to the dance floor and enjoy ourselves!'' Yoora pulled Youngmin up from the chair. 

Youngmin doesn't want to let the others know what happened and quickly changed his mood . After the dinner , it was free time. Yoora told Minwoo to take care of Seok-hyun and came up with a lie that she has to go and buy something and went out to find Zin . They didnt ask much and went on to shop around Tap-dong. Yoora walked out from the back of the restaurant and saw Zin waiting for her outside . ''What do you want..?'' Yoora asked . '' Come. '' Zin held her hand and walked away from the restaurant. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers!~ How's today's chapter?! Anticipate for the next chapter. I guess you guys kinda know whats gonna happen but ... HEHEHEHHE I'LL NOT GIVE ANY HINTS TO YOU GUYS WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN ...~ Enjoy today's chapter alright!~ ♥

@ABx3B2UTY: Im not sure if Yoora likes Zin but im a 100% that Zin like Yoora. You might want to anticipate the next chapter~ HEHEHEH!~♥

 

PPYONG!~♥