I knew it

First love

After BTOB left, Zin walked pass the room and saw Yoora packing the room alone then went in to help her. "Can you tell me about our dinner with Mr rich stutter boy later?" Zin said sarcastically. "That's utterly rude, gang-peh ssi (Mr.gangster)." Yoora replied. "Mwo!? Gang-peh?!" Zin raised his voice alittle. "Neh! Gang-peh! Remember how we first met? And how you force me out on a date and everything." Yoora turned and did a mehrong. "Yah! Thats...thats..... wait... you..you.. remember how we met..? "Zin stummered and turned to look at Yoora in surprise. "Waeyo? It's quite memorable tho." Yoora replied whle clearing the tables. "Done~ I need to head to the next room" Yoora stood up and walked out. A slight smile slowly evovled into a bright one after Zin heard what Yoora said.

On the other hand, Infinite and Block B are walking around the shopping mall looking for new clothes. "Can anyone tell me, why are we shopping for new clothes? We're just visiting Yoora and her work place." P.o asked. " Babo.. what if she reconizged us?" Woohyun replied. "Keundae, uri stalker anin-dae... ( but we're not stalkers)" Park kyung said. "Bros, lets just buy some disguise material and head to that noraebang alright." Zico demanded. "Yeah, put your head in the game guys." Sungkyu added. "And by the way, we're not stalking Yoora. Just making sure what kind of noraebang she's working at. And making sure she's safe." SungJong asserted.

"How is these even called disguises?" Hoya laughed at block b.  "Its fashion disguise. You wouldnt know it." Jihyo sneered.

 

"This is what you call diguising." L smirked. " MWO YA! HAHAHAHAH! You guys looks like colour books. " Block B laughed. "Whatever~" SungJung ignored. " Lets go!" Woohyun continued.

 

After disgusing themselves, both Block B and Infinite went to look for the noraebang address 5 dolls gave. "Wow, this is some.. messy place..?" Sungyeol looked at the outside of the noraebang. "I guess we're here." Taeil looked around.

 

All of them walked into the noraebang and got a room.

They ordered drinks and started looking around. "Looks decent to me.. " Infinite said. " Only that the girls skirts are very alittle too short.. but.. it's alright." Zico nodded. "I knew it! Stupid 5 dolls!" SungJung frowned. "Since we've rackied the place, should we go now?" B-bomb asked. "Ani, LETS SING!" P.O yelled and started singing while the rest joined him happily.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! This is a short update! 3 chapters and still no comments yet.. :( I hope it's still interesting and the comments will come soon. I'll continue updating the chapters! Hope to hear from your comments soon! 

 

Have a nice day! ♥

PPYONG!~