1st School day part 2

First love

''Annyeong Hasaeyo.'' The teacher came in and greeted the class than started the lesson. Lesson went by per normal and it was lunch time very soon. B1A4 and the rest of the class ran to the canteen. Yoora stood up and turned behind. '' Not going for lunch? Not hungry? '' Yoora asked. ''We'll be here for lunch , Hyungs are coming down and we're dieting'' Kwangmin respond. '' Ah..'' Yoora said. '' You'r going to leave us again..?'' Youngmin pouted. Yoora chuckled and ran out the class saying '' MAYBE?!'' . Not long , the older line came into the class. '''Where's Yoora?'' Donghyun asked. Maknae line stared at him and continue drinking their coke . Youngmin pop a sour sweet in his mouth and the sour expression of his face cracked the rest up. 

Yoora on the other hand ran to the canteen . '' Yoora-ah!'' GongChan shouted and waved his hands up.  Yoora smiled and ran towards their table.  When Yoora was about to pull the chair out, 5 dolls ran towards their table and Chanmi snatched her seat. 
'' Annyeong '' Chanmi said to Yoora unwillingly. '' That's seat is for Yoora!'' Baro said. '' Ah, Yoora-si . Is this your seat? '' Chanmi glared at Yoora . .Yoora was waiting for Shinwoo to protect her but instead, Jinyoung said ''Yoora, come sit beside me.''  and pulled a chair beside him. 5 dolls said some other things that made Yoora super embarrassed . Shinwoo avoided eye contact with Yoora making her disappointed. Yoora rejected the offer to seat besiide Jinyoung and said. '' 5 dolls, you guys can have lunch with B1A4 . Oppa, na-nuen kanda.'' Yoora smiled and walked to the counter to buy some food. 

''Ahjumma, Ja-jang-myeon gwa banana woo-yuk il-geob takeaway ju-sae-yo. (7 bowls of black noddles and 7 bottles of banna milk takeaway) '' Yoora ordered from the counter. ''Kam-sa-hab-ni-da,Jal-mok-ge-seb-ni-da (i'll eat well)  '' Yoora took the food . '' Yoon Yoora ssi in-ga-yo? (Are you Yoon Yoora?)''  The ahjumma asked. ''Neh. '' Yoora smiled. '' Arasso, jal meo-geo! (eat well!) '' The ahjumma replied.  Yoora walked out the canteen and back to the class. Seeing this, Shinwoo wanted to follow Yoora but was held back by the 5 dolls unwillingly. 

Yoora slowly peep thru the classroom door . ''BAH!'' Yoora screamed scaring Boyfriends. '' AH!? Why are you here?!"' Jeongmin asked. '' Wae? I'm not welcome? '' Yoora pouted. '' Aniyo ! You'r forever welcome!'' Kwangmin shouted. Yoora chuckled and walked towards Boyfriend. She put the food and drink on the table. ''WAA! JA-JANG-MYEON E-DA! WAAA... Pae-go-pa-yo! (Wa, its black noodles, im hungry already!) '' Youngmin yelled. Yoora handed out the food. '' BANANA WOO-YUK! '' HyunSeong exclaimed. Yoora smiled and handed the drinks and sat down. ''Where's Shinwoo wang-ja (prince)? He's not following you anymore? '' Donghyun teased. '' AH! OPPA!'' Yoora hit Donghyun softly on his arms. ''Lets not talk about him okay.'' Yoora said and continued eating her food. Boyfriends then joke around with Yoora to cheer her up. Lunch time ended fast and the rest of the students came in the classroom, Shinwoo walked towards Yoora and tried to talk to her but Yoora ignored him. Soon its the last period of school.

''Hak-saeng-duel, i will be changing your seats today since its a new semester '' The teacher announced. ''I will be changing the 3 new student's seating arrangement and other students' seat, any volunteer to change your place?'' Yoora stared at Shinwoo then she raised her hands. ''I want to change my seat Seong-saeng-nim'' Yoora raised her hand. Everyone was shocked by what Yoora said and Shinwoo quickly shouted '' Andwe! Wae?! Why do you want to change your seat?''  ''No Minwoo, Jo KwangMin you two move to the front empty seat.  As for Jo Youngmin , Yoora, are you sure you want to change your seat?'' The teacher re-confirmed. '' Neh.'' Yoora replied. ''Okay,JoYoungmin hak-saeng. You will be sitting here, Yoora-sshi, your new seat will be beside Jo Youngmin-sshi. ShinDongWoo-sshi (Shinwoo's real name) , you'll seat alone for the time being . *Ding dong dang* Ok, class over. '' The teacher announced and greeted the students. Yoora and the maknae line pack their things preparing to go out . 

Shinwoo ran towards Yoora and asked her why did she requested to change her place . When Yoora was about to answer, Donghyun, HyunSeong,Jeongmin along with Block B, Infinite and 5 dolls ran in . ''Why dont you ask ChanMi to sit beside you? '' Yoora glared at Shinwoo and wanted to walked away. Shinwoo held her hand back '' Yoora-ah.. Ha-ji-ma.. (dont) ''  ''Let go of me..'' Yoora said. P.O saw Shinwoo holding Yoora's hand and quickly ran towards them and pushed Shinwoo away. ''YA! Yeum-mak (punk) Why are you grabbing to Yoora's hands!?'' Shinwoo didnt care and walked towards Yoora. ''Yoora.. Ha-ji-ma..'' Yoora looked away and Chanmi quickly ran towards Shinwoo . ''Shinwoo ah! Dont care about Yoora! She's no one. You have me! '' Chanmi said. ''Ke-rae (right) . You have Chanmi sshi, Soomi sshi , HyoYoung sshi ,EunKyo sshi and .. JIN HYEWON SSHI'' Yoora said glaring at 5 dolls. 

Block B and infinite then came forward to protect Yoora. '' Ya Hak-saeng, do you have a problem?'' Block B and infinite shouted.  Yoora ran out and Boyfriends quickly follow her. Yoora saw Boyfriend's van and quickly opened the door and ran in . Boyfriends followed her in ,just then Shinwoo ran out with B1A4,5dolls, infinite and Block B chasing him . Shinwoo stopped Youngmin who was closing the door and looked in to the van . '' Yoora-ah! Mian-hae! Nae-ga chal-mot-hat-sseo.. (Im wrong) '' Shinwoo pleaded. '' Ani-yo. Shinwoo sunbae-eun jal-mot-han ge ha-na-do eob-seo ! (Shinwoo senior You did nothing wrong!) '' Yoora cried and glared at Shinwoo . Block B and Infinite pushed Shinwoo away and look into the Van and saw Yoora crying . 

Block B & Infinite then pushed Shinwoo on the floor and started to hit him . B1A4 also got into the fight trying to stop them . ''They are fighting! Yoora ah!'' HyunSeong shouted. Yoora turned away and kept on crying . Boyfriends quickly got off the car and tried to stop Block B , Infinite from fighting with B1A4. But Block B and Infinite was too strong for them. ''How dare you bully my Yoora! And even made her cry!! '' P.O, Park kyung, Woo hyun and Hoya said while fighting . ''YOORA AH! MIAN-HAE!'' Shinwoo gasped. After awhile  Yoora got out of the van and told them to stop hitting B1A4. 5dolls quickly ran to B1A4 and starting scold Block B and infinite. ''Shinwoo hak-saeng , i dont want to talk to you anymore..'' Yoora said calmly but still crying. '' Yoora-ah...'' Sanduel said. '' Sanduel oppa, JinYoung oppa, GongChan oppa, Baro oppa I'll still talk to you guys..Dont worry. Sunbae-nim Kam-sa-hab-ni-da. '' Yoora turned to Block B and infinite. Kwangmin hugged Yoora and pulled her back to the van . 

The rest of Boyfriends quickly followed back. Donghyun told Block B that he'll call them and HyunSeong told the same thing to infinite. Jeongmin stared at 5 dolls and B1A4 and followed Boyfriends back to the van . And after they all boarded, the van drove away. ''DONT YOU EVER GO CLOSE TO YOORA AGAIN! DONT YOU EVER THINK OF EVEN BULLYING HER AND MAKING HER CRY AGAIN!'' Block B and infinite warned him and walked away. ''Are you okay?!'' Chanmi and the rest of 5 dolls asked B1A4. '' ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!'' GongChan shouted. Chanmi held Shinwoo's hand but Shinwoo shrugged off  '' Go away. '' and then walked away with B1A4 following him leaving 5 dolls all alone. ''AHHHH AISH! '' Chanmi sign . ''Yoon Yoora! '' Chanmi screamed. ''Ya! Jin Hyewon , you dont have anything more to say about your ex best friend Yoon Yoora?'' Hyoyoung and Soomi asked.Hyewon kept quiet and look down the floor. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong Readers! Hope you guys like this part 2~ Hehehehe!~ I made 5 dolls into es Sorry :( But i like 5 dolls dont hate them okay! Enjoy this 2 chapters! Im going to sleep now. Im sleep deprived! :(

 

@theonlyonefate: No! Don't hate them :( they are not entirely bad . I haven write the next few chapters about them . Don't hate them alright! Thanks for supporting my story ! Continue loving it okay! Komawo! ~♥

@crystal_chong : I know right?! I like X-5 too! Esp Zin.~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hope you like today's 2 chapter even x-5 isint in it~ ♥

@fren123 : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ! Aww. I love your comments so much! ♥ ZIN!! KYAAA!~ Anticipate for Zin and Yoora's date alright~ Komawo for loving my story~ ♥

 

Readers! COMMENT ME ABOUT THE TWO UPDATED CHAPTERS TODAY ALRIGHT! I look forward to see your comments!~ ♥ 

 

PPYONG!~ ♥