Date(s)

First love

It was the boys 2nd day of freedom, a Saturday. Yoora with Seok-hyun rushed to the company from their shopping spree as soon as Jeongmin called her cellphone saying that there's an emergency . "What happened?!" Yoora dash into their practice room carrying Seok-hyun and panting heavily . "Hahahahaha!" the Boys burst into laughter seeing Yoora so worried. "Mwo?! YAA! what happened? Jeongmin oppa! What happened?!" Yoora grabbing Jeongmin's arm and question him . 

''Ouch!'' Jeongmin shouted. ''We are going to lotte world together! '' Youngmin grabbed Yoora away and said in excitement . ''JINJIA?!!!!'' Yoora said shockingly. ''WOAAAHHHH!!! DAEBAK!!! AHHH!'' Yoora keep screaming and jumping up and down with excitement. Boyfriends all jumped up and down with excitement too because this is the first time all of them are going together, like a first outing together. ''Can Seok-hyun go too!?'' Yoora asked . ''OF COURSE! OUR SON HAVE TO GO WITH US!'' Kwangmin answer and the rest agreed. The boys quickly change and headed to the van. And off they go to lotte world.

On the van , everyone was so excited and kept talking about the rides they are going to take later on . Suddenly Minwoo proposed an idea. '' I want an hour alone with Yoora and our kid. ''  ''Wae? Cant we all play together?'' Yoora asked. ''We can be i want an hour to ourselves. ''  ''Me too! I wan an hour alone with Yoora and our kid too!'' Kwangmin yelled. ''Then.. I want an hour with them too..'' Donghyun said shyly. ''We are going to stay there for 7 hours. How about all of us have 1 hour with Yoora and Seok-hyun alone then the last hour we'll all play together?!''  YoungMin suggested. ''COOL!'' Everyone agreed except Hyungseong. ''Can i be excused for the hour? I'll give my hour to someone else.''  Hyungseong mumbled. ''GIVE IT TO ME!'' Kwangmin and Minwoo argued. ''An-dwe! We must be fair!'' Seok-hyun shouted. ''YES, WE HAVE TO BE FAIR! And to be fair, everyone will have an hour. Thats final!'' Donghyun command. Everyone agreed and figured out the time arrangement .

'' The first hour, will be JeongMin hyung since he's the one who called Yoora and according to the paper we pick just now (a game to see who's the winner ) ,  the second hour will be YoungMin , third hour Minwoo , fourth hour will be Donghyun hyung , fifth hour will be Me, then the 6th hour will be Hyunseong hyung and the last which will be at 9pm we'll all meet at the resturant for dinner.''  Kwangmin announced. ''COOL!'' everyone agreed. When they reached lotte world, everyone left to play leaving Jeongmin, Yoora and Seok-hyun alone. 

''What do you want to play first?!'' Jeongmin asked Yoora. ''I'm fine with anything oppa!'' Yoora replied. ''Since our kid is here, lets go play some children's game with him. Ok Seok-hyun-ah? ''  Jeongmin smiled and Seok-hyun . ''YAY!!!! Lets go!'' Seok-hyun held Yoora's hand and ran to the children's corner while Jeongmin followed behind them . They walked around and played some games with Seok-hyun . Seok-hyun suddenly pulled Yoora to a game and insisted to play so they went to line up for the Merry-go-round ride for family . When it's their turn , the assistance over at the ride pointed to a rule board beside and Yoora looked at the rules of the game and mumbled, '' Family of three, must be a couple and a kid below 10 years old . AH! Ae-gi-ya! Appa obseo! (there's no dad) '' And when she realise the rule she wanted to quickly get out of the line.

Jeongmin who was waiting at the side walked towards the assistant and said '' I'll play with them.''  ''I'm sorry sir, but over here is listed very clearly only FAMILY are allowed.'' The assistant said. Jeongmin stretched his hands over Yoora's waist and said '' She's my fiancee and this is our child.'' Yoora was shocked and stunned for a moment and blushed. '' This is APPA and she is my OMMA!'' Seok-hyun shouted. The assistant nodded her head and let them in . Yoora followed in and they walked to the ride. Jeongmin carried Seok-hyun on to the ride and said jokingly ''My wife-to-be, can you stop blushing and go on to the ride now? '' Yoora quickly looked away and boarded the ride and the ride started. 

After the ride, it was about time to hand Yoora and Seok-hyun over to Youngmin. So 3 of them walked towards the entrance . Seok-hyun was in the middle of Yoora and Jeongmin and suddenly, Seok-hyun stopped and grabbed Jeongmin's hand . '' Appa! You will never leave me and Omma right?''  Jeongmin was shocked and didnt know what to respond. Yoora quickly pulled Seok-hyun away '' Ae-gi-yah, he's not your dad. You don't have one. At least for now... Lets go lets go! Jeongmin oppa, Youngmin oppa is waiting for us. Quick quick! '' Yoora stummed and walked away .  Jeongmin stunned awhile and quickly catch-up with Yoora and Seok-hyun . 

''YOU'RE BACK!'' Youngmin shouted. ''Ka-ja! (lets go) '' Youngmin continued . '' See you later Jeongmin oppa/hyung. '' Yoora and Youngmin yelled and ran off leaving Jeongmin in a daze and went to find the rest of s .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Omg! Mian-hae! I didnt update for very very long .Cause i've been very very busy lately and doesnt have any spare time to update the fanfics. Please forgive me for that. I'll try my best to post the next few by today okay! Im sorry once again . Hope all of you will continue supporting my fanfic and liking it! Komawo!~

 

PPYONG!~♥