Food loves.

First love

Boyfriends waited in their practice room for Yoora to come back .

KwangMin  : 10.30am , 7 more minutes and she'll be late!
Youngmin  : Jeongmal!? ASSA!

After the awhile , the boys are already counting down to 10.37am.. 
Boyfriends : Yeol, Ah-hob, Yeo-deol, il-gob,yeo-seot, Ta-seot,net,set ... (10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3..)
*BAAAM* The door slams open .

Yoora : *Panting* Break..breakfast..is.. here... Aigoo...
Boyfriends eyes all widen in shock . 
Yoora : *Still panting* Am i on time? I am right?

Yoora limped towards the coffee table and put the food down and sat on the floor. 
Yoora : There's alot of people ... Sorry i came back abit later.. 
Donghyun : Aniyo.. You'r on time, we were counting down already tho ..
Hyungseong : Yoora-ah , you look tired.. Did you run?
Yoora : *Still panting* Abit . But im fine, give me awhile to rest. Oppa! Start eating ! 

YoungMin : Aish... I thought we'll get to see a cute dance! 
KwangMin : You run fast eh!? 
Yoora :*Still panting* Of course! In my school , im one of the fastest runner ! 
Jeongmin : Yoora-ah! Jal-mokge-subnida (I'll eat well) 
Boyfriend : Jal-mokge-subnida (I'll eat well) 

Minwoo walked towards Yoora and hit her on arm. 
Minwoo  :Daebak! Lets have a race someday! 
Yoora  : Ouch! 
Minwoo  : Mwo-yah! I just hitted you softly!
Yoora : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ppalli mok-geo! (Go eat!) 
Minwoo : Yoora-ah! Jal-mokge-subnida (I'll eat well) 

Yoora smiled and looked at Boyfriends eating , Hyunseong passed her a piece of Toast asking her to eat and she delightfully ate the toast. 

Yoora : Oppa-deun ah-chim sik-saga ma-sis-soyo!? (Is the breakfast delicious!?)
JeongMin : One of the best breakfast!
Donghyun : Ne. It's very nice! Where'd you buy it?
Yoora :  3 streets away from here. 
Minwoo : Mwo!? Thats more far then the usual place we get our breakfast. And you came back in 20 minutes! You really run very fast! 
Yoora : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ !

''Waa..Someone's so proud that she can run so fast eh?!'' YoungMin said and lightly hit Yoora's leg.  ''AH!!! Ah-por! (Its pain)!''  Yoora screamed! 

YoungMin  :Yoon Yoora ! I didnt even hit you that hard! 
Kwangmin slurped his last spoon of noodles and leaned towards Yoora and said '' Ya! Are you made of dubu!? (Tofu) '' He said while pulling up Yoora's long Jeans. 

To their shock , her leg's bleeding quite badly. DongHyun saw Yoora's leg and slide beside Yoora and pulled up the other side of the jeans and found out that both legs are hurt/scratch/bleeding badly. HyunSeong ran to find the first aid box . 

Jeongmin : YOORA! What happened?! 
Yoora : Amu-geot-do.(Nothing) *She quickly roll down her jeans*

Minwoo ran over and rolled up both her sleeves and found out that her arms are badly bruised too! 

Minwoo : HERE TOO!? 
Yoora : Ah! Oppa! Its nothing! Dont worry! Its nothing! 
Hyunseong came back with the first aid box , ''Here!'' . The Jo Twins opened the first aid box and took out bandages, and the alcoholic liquid rubs. 

 

Yoora : Oppa! Its okay! Its not painful at all! I dont need all these medication! Im fine!
Everyone ignored her. Jo twins passed the medications to Donghyun and Donghyun rolled up the jeans first. 

Donghyun : Bear with it Yoora-ah! Its gonna be abit stingy. 

Donghyun took a cotton wool , wet it with the alcoholic liquid and slowly,lightly pressed on Yoora's leg. 
Yoora : tta-ga-wo ! (It stings!) 

Yoora slides her legs away , '' Dwae-da Dwae-da! (Forget it!) its not painful at all, ah! Its already 10.50 oppa! Quickly eat your food im going to the toilet first! '' Yoora tired to stand up but falls down right after. 

Kwangmin : Yoora-ah! bwa-ba (see)You cant even stand up ! Sit down! 
Youngmin : Stop finding excuses! Its for your own good! 
Yoora : SHI-ROH! (dont want) *trying to fidget her way out*  
And Yoora was fidgeting, she accidentaly hit her legs to the legs of the coffee table .  ''AHHH!'' And unconsciously she dropped a tear. 
Donghyun : Yae-deul-a ! (Kids!) Hold her and dont let her move.  
Yoora : An-dwe-yo! Oppa! YAA!

The rest of the members hold her tightly, Hyungseong and Jeongmin was the assistant for Donghyun and the Jo twins grab her arms while Minwoo sits there getting worried. ''MY ARM!'' Yoora screamed when Jo twins grab them! ''I forgot! MIAN-HAE!'' Jo twins said in shock. 

Minwoo : Yoora-ah , *streches out his arm* Grab onto my hands , you'll be less scared. 


________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehehe ! This chapter is a bit crappy and long wind-ed . Im sorry if you guys dont like it! Anyways, thank you my 8 subscribers! I woke up this morning and checked the accound and i saw 8 SUBSCRIBERS! REALLY MADE MY DAY! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

Komawo!~ ♥ 

kimjihye98 - Heheheh! Yup! My Bias in Boyfriend is Minwoo. But i'll try to put equally much scenes for the rest of the members! Komawo for loving my stories! Its really an encouragement to let me continue writing!~ ♥ 

@BhabyAnchovy23  - Hehehe! I've updated! I hope you like my stories!~ 

Readers please write more comments so i can improve . You can request for scenes you want me to add in my stories! I'll be more glad to do it! Hope you like my stories~ ♥



PPYONG!~ ♥