Sleepover

First love

Yoora waited for almost an hour with Seok hyeon for his parents to come but no one came. Yoora turn to look at Seok hyeon almost falling asleep. So, she decided to bring Seok hyeon back to the practice room with her first then decide what should she do next. 

Yoora : Ae-gi-ya, are you sleepy?
Seok hyeon rubbed his eyes and nodded. Yoora stood up and told  Seok hyeon's luggaue and held his hand and walked back together to the company. 

Yoora opened the practice room door and everyone turned back . 
Minwoo  : Yoora dol-ra wa-gu-na  (You're back)? 
Yoora nodded and walked into the room with Seok hyeon . Everyone stonned at Seok hyeon and looked back at Yoora.  
Bora : Jeo ae-neun nu-gu in-ga? (Who's that kid) 

Yoora tapped Seok hyeon's shoulder and he shouted '' Wang Seok-hyeon im-ni-da! '' . Yoora looked back at them at smiled. '' Cute isint he?'' Yoora chuckled. Seok hyeon smiled back . SISTAR's Dasom walked towards Seok hyeon and carried him to the group . Bora suddenly turned serious and told yoora to have a talk with her outside. Bora asked Yoora about Seok hyeon and Yoora told her sister everything.  

Bora :Mwo!? You want him to stay with us till he finds his parents? e-geon mal-do and-wae ! (It makes no sense!) Just listen what you'r talking about !  We cant even take care of ourselves and you want to take care of an extra person and its a kid!
Yoora : Unnie, he doesnt know where's his parents are. 
Bora : Yoon Yoora! Take him to the police station right now!
Yoora  :UNNIE! 
Bora : YOON YOORA! YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME!

Yoora stomped her way back and told Seok hyeon that they are going to the police station. Seok hyeon cried as loud as he can hugging Yoora. '' He can stay with us for the night! ''  Donghyun Suddenly said '' ani geu su-ga ob-seo! (No he can't! ) Hyungseong raised his voice abit.  ''Wae-yo?!'' Yoora exclaimed . ''Because tmr's our debut and we will be staying in the practice room till tmr, we wouldnt be going back to our dorms.'' JeongMin added . Yoora thought of something and turned back to confirm with Bora if she really cant let him stay with them . Bora stands firm on her decision and Yoora shouted '' ARASSO! Then today i'll stay with Boyfriends in their practice room with Seok hyeon . Bora was shocked about Yoora's defiance and agreed to let them stay with boyfriend in their practice room till tmr as Bora is going back to SISTAR's dorm instead of their own house today.

SISTAR then went back to thier practice room leaving Yoora,Seok hyeon and boyfriends alone. Kwangmin and YoungMin ran towards Seok hyeon and played with him . Minwoo walked towards Yoora and asked ''You'r really staying here today?'' Yoora nodded and Minwoo gave her a big smile . 

At 2.30am.

Yoora is sitting on the floor and Seok hyeon is lying down on her lap sleeping. Yoora is still looking at Boyfriend practicing for their debut tmr. YoungMin walked towards Yoora and sat beside her. ''You'r not tired?'' He asked '' Not at all , you'r tired? '' Yoora replied . ''We are having a 4 hours nap before we continue. '' Kwangmin shouted . Donghyun walked towards Yoora to tell her that they are going to put mattress on the floor and take a nap. But Yoora's legs were too numbr to stand up and Seok hyeon is already asleep on her lap . 

JeongMin walked over and carried Seok hyeon to the mattress and Minwoo held Yoora up .
*The mattress are put in 2 rows, 3 on the top and 3 below. The top 3 rows are the older line and the below 3 are the younger line. Since They didnt have extra, they squeezed a bit so Youngmin went to sqeeuze with the older line members . So its something like .

top :
DongHyun,Jeongmin,YoungMin and Hyunseong
Bottom :  Minwoo , Yoora, SeokHyun and Kwangmin.  *

Donghyun off the lights and they all went to sleep except Yoora because Seok hyun would suddenly let out a cry . So, She's sitting on the mattress and leaning at the wall with Seok hyun laying on her lap.  After awhile KwangMin woke up and saw Yoora leaning back and wide awake. ''You'r still not asleep?'' KwangMin whisper '' Not yet. '' Yoora whispered back . KwangMin sit up and lean back beside Yoora  .

KwangMin: Why are you not tired? 
Yoora : I cant get into sleep . This baby made me think about me when i was younger . 
KwangMin: I dont mind listening if you wanna say. 
Yoora : Its okay, You'r debut is tmr. You have to get some rest. 
KwangMin: Im not that tired actually. 

 

Yoora smiled at KwangMin and told him everything about her history. After talking for an hour, Yoora became tired and suddenly stopped talking . KwangMin turned his head to his right and saw Yoora's head leaning on the wall , asleep. KwangMin looked at Yoora for a minute. He combed her hair to her back of her ears then shifted closer to Yoora and slowly pushed her head on his shoulders. Yoora move abit but went back to sleep. '' I wish you'd like me''  he mumbled . 

Minwoo turned his body to another side and opened his eyes *He's actually facing Yoora and Kwangmin but he turned to the other side where he would be back facing them instead * . He let out a silent sigh thinking *Why would we like the same girl? *
____________________________________________________________________________________________________


Sorry guys, this chapter is really kinda long and ridiculous. I actually took 5 hours to write cause i've actually wrote another one but i didnt save it so ended up i gotta re-write it. Tell me how'd you feel about this chapter yea? Not much romanization for this chapter tho. Im so tired i gotta sleep . 

Hope you like this chapter!~ 

 

PPYONG!~♥