Her past.

First love

The holiday was over and the school new semester has arrived. Yoora was walking to her class when a text message came.

Zin : Yoon Yoora, Im outside your school can you come out awhile?
Yoora : No. Why must i go out? 
Zin : Just come out! 
Yoora : Shi-roh ! 
Zin : I will wait for you on my bike until you come out!
Yoora : Fine! Happy waiting! 

Yoora sent her last message to Zin and went into her class to do her revision . Awhile later, Minzy, SeoHyun and EunJi came to sit around her . Yoora stopped what she's doing and asked all three of them the same question. '' So !? How's the confession!? '' Yoora anticipated. The three of them said in union , '' Hopeless..'' Yoora was shocked and asked them why is it hopeless. Minzy explained her story first. '' I pulled Donghyun oppa towards me and gave him my sunflower but he rejected. I asked him what's wrong he said he has to focus on his career, studies now and he already have someone he liked... So , he can't accept my confession..''  

''Whats wrong with him..'' Yoora asked. '' I dont know, DongHyun Oppa, Kwangmin Oppa and Zin Oppa all said the same things to us..'' EunJi whinned. '' I wonder if they scripted their speech together..'' EunJi continued. '' Seohyun ah.. Are you ok?'' Yoora turned to Seohyun and asked but Seohyun just kept quiet. '' Of course she's not ok! Its her first time confessing and she got rejected! How can she be ok?!'' EunJi yelled at Yoora and conincidentally,  Kwangmin walked in to the classroom and overheard what EunJi said. Yoora stood up and pulled Kwangmin out of the classroom . 

''Oppa, why did you do that? '' Yoora frowned. '' Do what..?'' Kwangmin asked. '' Why did you rejected Seohyun!?'' Yoora asked furiously. '' I don't even like her! Why should i accept her confession!?'' Kwangmin yelled. Yoora was stunned for words, this is the first time Kwangmin has ever shouted to her. '' Did you just shouted at me..?'' Yoora looked at Kwangmin with teary eyes. ''SO!? WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO DO SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE AT ALL?! '' Kwangmin pushed her away . ''Mo-deun ga-ta-yo! (All of you are the same) '' Yoora screamed . ''MWO!? Mu-suen il-li-ya?! (What are you talking about) ''  Kwangmin yelled back .  Yoora cried and ran to the toilet. 

Minwoo and Youngmin rushed out the classroom after hearing the shouting from outside. '' What happened?!'' Minwoo asked Kwangmin . '' MOLLA!'' Kwangmin shrugged his hands off. ''Wae ge-rae?' (Why are you like this?)'' Youngmin frowned.''Did you quarrel with Yoora ?!'' Minzy rushed. '' YES! SO ?!'' Kwangmin stared. '' Don't tell me you pushed her..'' Minzy stared back . ''SO WHAT IF I DID!?'' Kwangmin argued. '' YA! JO KWANGMIN! HOW CAN YOU PUSH YOORA?!'' Minwoo yelled. '' What''s wrong?! Im angry!'' Kwangmin quarrelled. '' YA! JO KWANGMIN! Don't you know Yoora's step father.... !!'' EunJi yelled. '' Mwo!? STEP FATHER?!'' Maknae line's jaw dropped. 

''The last time someone pushed her, she ran away and only came back 2weeks later!'' Minzy added. '' Mwo!?'' Maknae line stunned.  ''IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOORA , YOU'LL BE DEAD!'' Youngmin grabbed Kwangmin by his collar and pushed him against the wall. ''YOORA AH! '' Minwoo turned and saw Yoora running towards them. Kwangmin shrugged Youngmin's hands off and stopped Yoora. '' Yoora ah... Im sorry..'' Kwangmin apologised. ''na geon-deul-ji ma ! (DON'T TOUCH ME! )'' Yoora cried and ran into the classroom and ran out with her bag.  Maknae line, Minzy , Eunji and Seohyun went to chase after Yoora . '' What happen to Yoora? Why is her reaction that big?! What about her step father!?'' Kwangmin stopped Seohyun and asked. ''Jo kwangmin Im very disappointed in you ! If something happened to Yoora, I'll hate you forever!'' Seohyun pushed Kwangmin away and continue chasing Yoora.

Yoora ran out of school and saw Zin still waiting outside on his bike. She walk the opposite way trying to hide from Zin but Zin could reconisge her very well and stopped Yoora. '' I knew you will come out !'' Zin smiled but Yoora kept avoiding Zin trying to let him see her cry. '' Ya, stop moving around! What's your problem? '' Zin asked and stopped Yoora from Moving. Yoora kept looking away and Zin held her chin up . '' WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?'' Zin stunned . ''Let me go..'' Yoora struggled but Zin didn't let go . '' WHO BULLIED YOU!? IS IT SOMEONE FROM SCHOOL!? TAKE ME TO THE PERSON! I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT HIM!'' Zin yelled and turned back seeing Maknae line and Yoora's friends running out. 

Minwoo pulled Yoora away from Zin and stared at Zin . '' DONT TOUCH MY YOORA!'' Minwoo yelled. Zin smirked and looked away. Kwangmin snatched Yoora away from Minwoo and and kept on apologising to Yoora but Yoora kept struggling and crying . ''So you are the bastard that bully Yoora!'' Zin shouted at Kwangmin and pushed Kwangmin aside, because of Kwangmin's sudden release, Yoora fell on to the floor and she quickly squatted down in the corner crying and repeating, '' Im sorry, dont hurt me. Im sorry dont hurt me. '' Seohyun hugged Yoora and cried too '' Yoora-ah, Mianhae..Mianhae..''  

Yoora suddenly stood up and pushed Seohyun away, she ran to Zin's bike and put on the helmet. '' OPPA! COME QUICK! I DONT WANT TO STAY HERE ANYMORE!" Yoora yelled . '' Yoora ah! Don scare me! Come down first! Yoora ah! ''Youngmin and Minwoo ran to Yoora persuading her to come down from the bike. Zin put on his helmet and on the engines on his bike. '' Jo Kwangmin ! JUST YOU WAIT! '' Zin yelled and rode off with Yoora. Youngmin and Minwoo was shocked and stunned so is everyone. ''LOOK WHAT YOU DID JO KWANGMIN! '' Minwoo yelled and walked away . '' Why are you even my brother!'' Youngmin yelled and walked away with Minwoo. The girls sighed and walked away leaving Kwangmin alone . 

Zin rode all the way to his house and let Yoora rest for awhile there. The moment Zin opened his house door, Yoora dash in and ran into Zin's room . Zin quickly ran into his room and saw Yoora squatting in a corner covering herself with his blanket . Zin got scared and worried that he slowly approached Yoora. '' Yoora ah...dont scare me.. please.. what happened..'' Zin asked softly. ''Ha..ha..ji..ma.. (Dont..)'' Yoora mumbled to herself. Zin held Yoora by her shoulders but Yoora started crying and repeating '' na geon-deul-ji ma ! (DON'T TOUCH ME! ) '' Zin teared seeing Yoora like this for the first time and hugged Yoora , '' Yoora ah! What happened?! Dont scare me! '' When Zin hugged Yoora, Yoora kept shouting , na geon-deul-ji ma ! (DON'T TOUCH ME! ) and tried to  push Zin away .  '' Im Zin! Jin HyunJin! Im Jin HyunJin!'' Zin didnt let go but hugged her tighter, Yoora stopped struggling and looked at Zin , ''HyunJin? Jin HyunJin..?''  Yoora cried. ''Neh.. Im HyunJin ..'' Zin replied and Yoora hugged Zin tightly . '' Why didn't you come earlier! '' Yoora continued. 

After 2 hours of  crying, Yoora calm down alittle and Zin brought Yoora to the living room and took a cup of warm milk for Yoora while she sits on the Sofa. '' Yoora ah.. are you ok..?'' Zin asked looking worried. ''Im sorry i acted like that just now..'' Yoora said. '' What did that Jo Kwangmin do to you?'' Zin asked . '' We just quarrelled and he pushed me..'' Yoora said , before she could finish saying , Zin stood up saying that he's going beat up Kwangmin but Yoora stopped him . ''Dont!.. Its not his fault!'' Yoora said. ''NOT HIS FAULT?! JUST QUARRELING AND HOW COME YOU ACTED LIKE YOU'VE BEEN ! '' Zin yelled. ''Fine.. i'll tell you the truth..'' Yoora sighed. 

''When i was 10, my step dad...'' Yoora said. '' YOU HAVE A STEP DAD?! I THOUGHT YOU'R AN ORPHAN!?'' Zin exclaimed. '' IM NOT AN ORPHAN! I have a sister alright!'' Yoora glared. '' Ok..mianhae.. but you said you didnt have parents.. '' Zin asked. Thats why you shouldn't have interrupted me!'' Yoora said. ''FINE.. Mianhae.. You may continue..'' Zin said. '' When i was 10, me and my sister got adopted by this family.. It was fine from the start but my step dad started drinking after he lost his job. He said i jinxed him and started hitting me everytime he sees me.. My step mum couldnt take his bad habits after half a year and left him without us. Once, i invited Seohyun to my house when my sister was training and he was furious . He pushed me on the floor and abused me.  He wanted to hit Seohyun too but i protected her. Because he was too drunk , he pulled me into the room and...since then everytime after he's drunk , he'll push me into his room.. '' Yoora stopped and teared. ''Dont continue anymore..'' Zin said and hugged Yoora. '' I'll protect you from now on .. '' Zin said and wiped Yoora's tears away. 

''I should go now.. Boyfriends have a schedule today on inkigayo.. '' Yoora stood up . ''I'll bring you there.'' Zin said. '' No.. i want to be alone .. Annyeong Kae-sae-yo.(Saying Bye formally )'' Yoora bowed and walked out his house. Yoora took out her handphone and sent a message to Donghyun saying that she's on her way to the MNET building and will be waiting for them in their waiting room . When Yoora reached Mnet, Boyfriends are already in the waiting room preparing . Minwoo ran to Yoora and asked if she's ok, Yoora told Minwoo to never talk about what happened today and asked if the older line already knew about it, Minwoo replied Yoora that they didn't tell the older line yet and Yoora nodded her head. 

''Oppa.. im sorry if i scare you guys..'' Yoora apologised. '' Seohyun already told us what happened... '' Minwoo said. ''I'll protect you from now on.. I would'nt allow anyone to bully you again'' Minwoo added. '' Komawo oppa'' Yoora smiled. '' Minwoo ah! Your turn!" Jeongmin yelled and Minwoo went to prepare. Yoora walked into the waiting room and Kwangmin approached her. '' Yoora...'' Kwangmin said. '' Lets not talk about this..'' Yoora said and walked away. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! How's today's chapter?! Abit crappy ?! Hope you guys understand this chapter cause its abit messy here and there. Anyway, comment me about the chapter alright!~ 

@emiliehtelost : DongJun is super CUTEEEEE! I saw their comeback stage , all of them looked WONDERFUL AND CUTE! KYAAAAA>< I'm glad that i added DongJun in the story. Kekekeeke! Hope you enjoyed my story and anticipate for DongJun's chapter soon alright!~ ♥

 

Anyways, did you guys saw Boyfriend's follow up stage ''You and I'' ? If not , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Pk6x5Q33c&feature=player_embedded

 

A good news to me,i have 43 subscribers now!!! You guys are really JJANG!~ Thanks for supporting my story so far and i hope you guys will enjoy the upcoming chapters!~ Sarang hae!~ ♥

 

 

PPYONG!~♥