School daze.

First love

Right after Minwoo closed his eyes, Yoora opened hers. She blinked rapidly realizing she's nearer to Minwoo then last night especially the face.She stared at Minwoo's face and let out a small smile . Yoora carefully reach her fingers and touched Minwoo's face features. From his eyebrows , to his nose,slowly down to his lips. Yoora wanted to give a peck on Minwoo's lips but she stopped herself from kissing him and pulled her fingers back to herself and slowly remove Minwoo's hand on her and carefully, quietly proceed to the toilet to prepare for school..  Minwoo who was widely awake but faking his sleep though in his mind '' Omo.. Yoora almost kissed me.. Does she like me too? '' When minwoo let out a small smile and his ears became red. 

One by one, the members woke up and got up to prepare for school. Yoora walked out from the toilet and walked in to the room and dry her hair. Minwoo who was the first member to finish preparing ,he walked towards Yoora who is doing her hair infront of the mirror. ''Good morning! '' Minwoo exclaimed. '' Oh! Good morning Oppa!  The breakfast is on the table, do you wanna eat it first?'' Yoora answered. ''Arasso!'' Minwoo said and ran to the table . '' WOAAA..! Kimchi bam ya! (Kimchi rice) Jal-mokge-subnida (I'll eat well) '' Minwoo exclaimed and started eating.

The members after awhile also joined Minwoo in eating after they're done preparing. Yoora took out her school tie and tie in around her neck , '' Yoora mwo-hae? (What are you doing?) '' HyunSeong asked while chewing on his food. ''Today's a tuesday, everyone gotta wear our school formal tie on every tuesday.'' Yoora replied . ''AH! Tie ?! '' Jeongmin exclaimed and ran in to the room and back to the dinning table with 6 ties. '' Is this the tie!?'' Jeongmin showed it to Yoora . '' Ne! Yi-gor maja! (Thats right!) '' Jeongmin passed out the tie to everyone and they started tieing on their necks. Minwoo who doesnt know how to tie a tie was confused and just sitting there looking dumb by twirling the tie around. ''Mwo-ya Oppa! I'll help you..'' Yoora giggled and leaned forward to help Minwoo tie his tie. Looking at Yoora helping Minwoo to tie his tie personally, the rest of the members untie the tie and shouted '' YOORA-AH! HELP ME TIE MY TIE TOO!!! '' Yoora laughed and help the other do their tie too. 

After the breakfast, 7 of them boarded their van and was off to school. The 7 of them walked into the school with eyes all around them suddenly, a group of people hugged Yoora from the back and shouted ''YOORA AH! I MISS YOU!'' Yoora and boyfriends turned back right away , seeing her friends Yoora was so happy and hugged all of them back. Then one of her friends ask , '' Yoora, who are they?''  Yoora introduced Boyfriends to them and introduce them to boyfriends, '' Oppa, this is Minzy (2ne1) , Eun Ji (A-pink) , So Hyeon (4 minute)  They are my BEST BEST BEST FRIENDS! We know each other when we're 10 (means they are childhood friends for 6 years & rmb , they all are not celebrities~) 

''Annyeong Hasaeyo!'' The 3 girls greeted Boyfriends and Boyfriends greeted them back . The bell rang and everyone went back to their classroom . On the hallway back to their classroom, Shinwoo shouted ''Yoora! Annyeong!'' smiling at Yoora. Yoora ignored him and continued talking to the rest and walked into the classroom . '' Yoora? Didnt you saw Shinwoo oppa just now? '' Minzy asked. '' I did.'' Yoora replied. '' Why didnt you talk to him? '' So Hyeon asked curiously. ''He belived it..'' Yoora replied coldly ''JEONGMAL! WAE?!'' EunJi exclaimed . '' ChanMi said it out during lunch yesterday but he didnt say anything . '' Yoora said disappointedly and sat  at her new sit. '' When did you changed your sit?! '' So Hyeon exclaimed. ''Yesterday.. I requested Seong-saeng-nim (teacher) to changed it. '' Yoora said and took out her books. '' Why dont you give Shinwoo oppa a chance to hear out his explanation?'' Minzy asked. '' We'll see about that , if he wants to explain to me. Quick go back to your sits, Seong-saeng-ni Wa-da (Teaacher is here) . '' Yoora said and the 3 girls ran back to their sits. 

The teacher came in and greeted them all . ''Yoora so what are you gonna eat during lunch? '' Youngmin whispered. '' O-neul-eun bokk-eum-bab eul gibun meog-go ... (I feel like eating fried rice today..) '' Yoora whispered . '' Jeongmal! Na-du! (Me too!) '' Youngmin shouted in excitement. '' Jo Youngmin Hak-saeng (student) , i'm teaching here if you mind! '' The teacher scolded and turned back to white on the board. Both Yoora and Youngmin then giggled. Shinwoo who was sitting alone at the back was very sad   without Yoora. He took out his handphone and send a message to Yoora . Feeling the vibration from the handphone, Yoora sneakily pulled her handphone out abit from under her table and read the message . 

'' Yoora, nae-ga chal-mot-haet-sso. (I'm wrong.) I should defend you when ChanMi said those things. Please give me a chance to explain .. Jae-bal (please) .  Please stop ignoring me... Mian-hae Yoora-ah.. T^T '' Yoora turned behind and look at Shinwoo then turned back to reply his text . '' Im only giving you 3 minutes to explain. Toilet now. ''  Yoora raised her hand up and got permission to the toilet from the teacher, 1 minute later Shinwoo got permission from the teacher too . Maknae line was surprised that they both are going to the toilet and asked the permission from the teacher but the teacher doesnt allow them . 

''What do you have to say? '' Yoora looked at Shinwoo. '' Mian-hae Yoora ah..I didnt believe them at all nor side them . I just..'' Shinwoo stuttered. ''We almost quarrelled over this before. Do you think its worth to fight over small matter like that..?'' Shinwoo continue. '' Small matter? Accussing me and my sister sell our selves for money? Just because my sister is made her way to early debut doesnt mean she did anything to betray herself ! '' Yoora exclaimed. ''But Hyewon..'' Shinwoo said. '' Hyewon? She WAS my best friend. But i was wrong! How would a best friend say bad things about her own best friend. Do you actually believe that she said i gain popularity and fame in school because i slept with our school's ex popular group _______ ? (Fill in the group you like other than the one already appeared in the story.) Do you believe that i hitted her causing her to stay in the hospital for 2 weeks just because she accused me? '' Yoora argued.

'' I ..i didnt.. believe..'' Shinwoo replied. ''Ya! Yooon Yoora.. trying to gain more fame quarrelling over here?..'' Hyoyoung yelled from behind with 5 dolls approaching. '' Mwo-ra-go?! (what did you say) '' Yoora said angrily. ''Mwo? Hyoyoung's right. I bet you've slept with Block B and everyone who help you yesterday..'' Soomi continued. ''Ya 5 dolls, Ke-man-hae-ra. (You guys better stop) Dont accuse Yoora like that!  '' Shinwoo pulled Yoora behind him said scolded 5 dolls. '' Accuse?! Its information from JIN HYEWON! HER BEST FRIEND!'' Chanmi argued pointing at Hyewon . '' EX BEST FRIEND NOT ANYMORE!'' Yoora yelled. '' Shinwoo , i thought you believed about her rumours? Ani.. rumours aniya (its not rumour)  It her pathetic life. '' Eunkyo said. Shinwoo went silent again . '' Oppa jinjia.. You believed? '' Yoora looked at Shinwoo with disbelief. ''Not..not ..really.. But how'd you explain you not coming back to school for 2 weeks after you hitted Hyewon..? ''  Shinwoo mumbled. 

''SHIN DONG WOO! '' Yoora yelled almost crying . '' YA YA YA... Who's shouting here? AH THE 5 UGLY DOLLS AND 1 WEIRD KID.'' Block B came down from the stairs. P.O walked towards Shinwoo '' Ya... Didnt i tell you not to disturb Yoora again? '' . ''Ya 5 ugly dolls. What's your problem? Why do you ugly dolls keep pestering Yoora? '' Park Kyung yelled. ''Block B, babo in-nya? (are you guys stupid? She's a .. '' Chanmi argued. '' Ya.. dont speak banmal (informally) with me. Those are rumours. I can spread to the whole world you're a sult too and people would actually believe . We Block B totally believe Yoora is innocent. '' Zico snapped.

''Shin Dong woo, bwa-ba (look). Block B are just my sunbaes, not even my close friend but they protected me that much. You'r my best friend and you dont believe.. this 6 years of friendship are all wasted.. '' Yoora cried. '' Ya ya! Dont try to change the subject ''Eunkyo argued.  '' Dont cry here you ! Go cry infront of your new play toys, Boyfriend is it their name? Aish.. E-ruem Nor-mu-yu-chi aniya? ( Their names are quite childish isint it?) ''  ChanMi teased. ''HEO CHANMI.. Do not say this kind of things about Boyfriends..'' Yoora stopped her tears looking serious. '' Wae.. The oldest guy is already 18 ! And they still dare to call them selves boyfriend. What a joke! Dont get me started on their songs.. '' Chanmi teased. 

Yoora walked towards Chanmi and kick her leg real hard . '' AH! '' Chanmi screamed '' WOOOOHHHH!'' Block B cheered. '' I dont care if you accuse me of the things i didnt do. But dont ever try to insult or touch my BOYFRIENDS!'' Yoora warned. ' YAHH!'' Soomi screamed. ''So does this means we can insult you as much as we want ? '' Chanmi said. '' I dont care. Just dont go near MY BOYFRIENDS !'' Yoora yelled. ''AND YOU SHIN DONG WOO! Im really disappointed in you..'' Yoora said disappointedly . '' Sunbaenim kam-sa-hab-ni-da , im going back to my class now'' Yoora bowed and walked back to her class. 

Block B warned them once again and walked back up the stairs. ''So they really said those bad things about Yoora.. '' Donghyun and HyunSeong who was waiting behind the stairs heard everything . '' 5 Dolls are incorrigible.. no words can describe their jealousy towards Yoora.. '' Taeil said. '' Donghyun, HyunSeong ah . You guys must protect Yoora well, she might look tough on the outside but she's actually very weak. '' JaeHyo said. '' We will all protect here. Komawo for helping Yoora. '' Donghyun said. '' Yoora's over favourite girl too, we wouldnt want to see her sad too. '' B-bomb said and then they all went back to their classes. 

''We must protect Yoora well. '' Donghyun said with determination . '' HyunSeong ah , handphone. '' Donghyun continue.  '' Text all the other members to protect Yoora, dont let the 5 dolls and B1A4 pester her again . ''
'' She's our girlfriend, we must protect her..'' HyunSeong continued. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers~ How's today chapter? Kinda y to me. But hope you guys like it.. Comment me about it alright? Im getting very little comments recently :( Then im not sure about the story line im writting interest you guys... You guys gotta tell me alright.. Sorry for making 5 dolls insult Boyfriends. Dont get mad alright! :(

 

@theonlyonefate : ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kwangmin's so cute right!!? ~ ♥ Thanks for commenting me every chapter. Really appreciated it, ALOT!~♥♥♥♥ 

@marcheng : I voted alot too! But they are still laggin abit now. IM GONNA SPAM THEIR Voting soon! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ!  Yoora's super lucky right!? HAHAHA! You'll get a boyfriend like them , i believe that kind of guy do exist ^^ Hope you find them out soon! Im so happy that you smiled reading this chapter! Enjoy this y chapter alright! HAHAHA! :) Komawo for supporting my story so much!~ ♥

 

Comment me more alright readers! ^^ 

 

PPYONG!~ ♥