School talent show.

First love

Yoora walked back in to the class like nothing happened and when back to her sit. '' Are you okay? '' Minwoo whispered. Yoora nodded her head. Maknae line's handphone vibrated and they sneak out their handphone and check the message that HyunSeong sent. ShinWoo came back in after they recieved the message and when he walked past Maknae line, they stared at him . 

''Hak-Saeng-deul (students) , please give me your attention..! '' The Teacher said. '' Okay, today is the last day to sign up for our annual ChunDeong talent show next week . So, if anyone of you are still interested, sign up at the school's office alright? Okay, class dissmissed . See you all after lunch!'' The teacher announced and walked out the class. Minzy, So hyeon and Eunji ran to Yoora's sit ''Yoora! ARE YOU JOINING!?'' Minzy asked excitedly. ''Molla-yo.. Im..scared?'' Yoora chuckled. '' Lets join dont we!?'' Kwangmin yelled. '' WE? '' Yoora stunned . '' Ani.. Boyfriend! I'll tell hyungs! We'll wait for you in the cafeteria! '' Kwangmin said and pulled Youngmin and Minwoo to the cafeteria to meet with the older lines. '' Yoora, lets join together! I really want to join the talent show alot!'' Eunji and Sohyeon said. ''But..it's so weird performing infront of the whole school..'' Yoora said. '' Ah! There's 3 of us with you! I'll fill up our names to the talent show okay?! '' So hyeon pleaded. '' Arrasso!'' Yoora agreed and the 3 of them cheered and ran straight to the office to fill their names. 

The whole class except for Yoora and Shinwoo was left in the class. When Yoora was stood up and was about to leave the class, Shinwoo held her hand . ''Mwo ya..'' Yoora said and shrugged of his hands. '' I'll prove to you i really believe you . '' Shinwoo said. '' Whatever..'' Yoora replied and walked to the cafeteria. '' Yoora-ah! Sit here!'' Gong Chan shouted . '' Yoora-ah! Yeogi anj-a ! (Sit here!) ''  Jeongmin shouted from the other side of the cafeteria with Block B and Infinite too. Yoora looked towards B1A4 , ''Yoora..? Don't you want to sit with us anymore?..'' Baro asked. ''Yoora!?'' Donghyun shouted . Yoora looked at B1A4 again she moved a step and 5 dolls approached B1A4 , ''Annyeong.. No one's sitting here right?'' SooMi asked and 5 dolls sitted down .  ''Ya..'' Jinyoung scolded. B1A4 looked at Yoora and Yoora turned back and went to sit with Boyfriends, Block B and Infinite. 

'' Jjang! '' Youngmin pushed a tray with a bowl bokk-eum-bab (fried rice) . '' Waaa. bokk-eum-bab!!! Komawo Oppa!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' The whole of Boyfriend are eating bokk-eum-bab with Yoora too. '' Ma-shi-shor? (delicious?) '' Minwoo asked. Yoora nodded her head and continued eating . Kwangmin opened a bottle of mineral water and passed it to Yoora. ''Ah! Ma-da! (like oh ya!) We've signed up for the talent show! '' HyunSeong said. '' Jeongmal-yo?!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Ne! Are you joining?'' Donghyun asked. '' Minzy, EunJi and SoHyeon wanted me to join them.. so .. i think i will be performing with them . '' Yoora said. '' WE ARE JOINING TOO! '' Block B and Infinite shouted . ''Yoora-ah, you'll cheer and support for us right?!'' Minwoo asked. '' OF COURSE! You are my BOYFRIENDS!'' Yoora exclaimed. Boyfriends smiled happily and continued eating their food. ''What about us?'' Block B and infinite asked with puppy eyes. '' I'll cheer for sunbaenims too! '' Yoora said. ''WOOOO!'' They all cheered. 

The next day , the performance list is up and everyone rushed to see. Youngmin then read it out loud. 

''Block B - Freeze 
Infinite - Before the dawn 
Yoora , Minzy, Sohyeon , Eunji - 2NE1's Fire 
B1A4 - O.K 
Shin Dong Woo - Special Solo performace
Boyfriend + Yoon Yoora's special duet - Nagging (SeulOng & IU)


Special guest : ~Only announcing on the day itself~ 
Prize  : Albums signed from the special guest.  ''

''Boyfriend + Yoon Yoora's special duet - Nagging (SeulOng & IU)PERFORMANCE?!'' Yoora shouted in shock and looked at Kwangmin . Kwangmin smiled and Yoora and ran back to his sit. Yoora looked at Minwoo and Youngmin , the both of them quickly run back to their sits and avoided Yoora's question . '' YOORA! When did sing up for another performance?! '' Minzy asked '' I dont know either...'' Yoora said looked turned her eyesight to Maknae line . ''AHHH!!!'' the 3 of them laughed.The school bell rang and school ended.The older line walked into Yoora's class to meet with the rest to go home.

 Yoora passed a bag to Jeongmin . '' What's this? Present? '' Jeongmin asked. '' Ani..The borrowed uniform . Can you help me to pass it back? '' Yoora said. '' Can't you pass it back to her yourself...? '' Jeongmin questioned. ''I dont wanna owe her any favours or speak to her. The girl is from your class, Jin Hyewon.. '' Yoora answered. '' Hyewon!? '' Donghyun overheard to conversation . '' This uniform is the girl that spread your stupid ridiculous rumors? '' Donghyun yelled. '' How did you know about the rumors?!'' Yoora answered in shock . ''Errr.... '' Donghyun stopped.  ''ah-mu-teng (anyways.) Jeongmin oppa, pass it to her okay? I gotta go for rehersal with Minzy and the rest. I wouldnt be going back to the company today. Annyeong oppa!'' Yoora said and walked up to catch up with Minzy, Eunji and So hyeon . 

''What rumors..?'' Maknae line was confused. '' Lets talk on our way back. '' Hyunseong said and they all went to their van . At that night, Jeongmin went to Hyewon's place and returned her uniform. *Dingdong* Hyewon opened the door. '' Here's your uniform, my friend washed it. '' Jeongmin said impatiently . '' Is Yoora okay..?'' Hyewon said with her head down. '' What do you think? '' Jeongmin glared at her. '' I'm sorry...'' Hyewon apologised. '' Do you think sorry can cure everything? I can't believe, a girl like you would actually betray your own best friend! Psh.. '' Jeongmin scolded. '' I had a reason...'' Hyewon mumbled. ''Whatever. '' jeongmin said and walked back to his dorm .

Over at Yoora's side, it was 9pm . Yoora's lying in living room looking at Seok-hyun playing her handphone and Bora cutting the fruits. '' Unnie! When are you free?'' Yoora asked. '' Not sure.. wae? Anything ? '' Bora replied. '' Ani.. I was thinking to have dinner with you and Seok-hyun . I miss you alot..'' Yoora said. Bora walked out from the kitchen with a plate of fruits. '' Wa..? You miss me? That's first.. '' Bora giggled. ''UNNIE! '' Yoora argued. '' Arasso arasso! I'll check with my manager tmr and i'll tell you again okay?'' Bora said. Yoora smiled and asked Bora about Seok-hyun kindergarden registration .'' Everything went well. He'll be starting school next week. '' Bora said.  '' Ae-gi-yah! You'r going to school! Are you happy!? '' Yoora asked Seokhyun. Seok-hyun nodded his head  vigorously '' I want to have alot of new friends and i want to learn alot of new things!'' Seok-hyun yelled. Yoora and Bora patted Seok-hyun's head and praised him for being a good boy. 

'' OMMA ! Mun-Jong-wa-shyong (You have a text message) '' Seok-hyun yelled and pass Yoora's phone back to her. ''Komawo ae-gi-ya!'' Yoora smiled and read her text message

''Saturday are you free? '' Yoora looked at the sender, it was Zin the guy at Lotte world.  '' I'm never free.'' Yoora replied. '' Oh really? How much do you cost for a day then? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ'' Zin replied.  ''You can't afford me.'' Yoora replied. ''  Saturday 12pm NamSan Park . See you ! ^_^  '' Zin replied. '' I don't want to go out with you! >:P '' Yoora replied and deleted the previous few messages from Zin .'' I rmb you have 6 friends and a kid that day with you right..? '' Zin replied.  '' Where are we meeting again? '' Yoora replied.'' Saturday 12pm NamSan Park . Dont let me wait! ^^ '' Zin replied. 

Yoora threw her phone aside and ate the fruits angrily. '' Nu-gu-ya? (Who's that?) '' Bora asked. '' Byon tae! (ert) '' Yoora responded. '' Mwo ya... '' Bora chuckled . 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers! Enjoyed today's chapter? Next chapter will be Zin's and Yoora's date~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ . Anticipate for it alright! And no comments anymore ? ㅠ.ㅠ  Hope everyone still enjoyed my story so far~ Thanks new subscribers!~ ♥