Day 2 ,Punishments

First love

Its the second day of work for Yoora. And the eve of Boyfriend's debut stage.*Their debut stage was 26th may 2011 on Thrusday,so the eve means 25th may 2011 Wednesday*  Yoora came into the practice room and saw boyfriend all lined up .Shockingly, Boyfriend suddenly shouted their slogans '' IM your BOYFRIEND!  Annyeong-Hasaeyo! Boyfriend imnida! ''*Their real and actual introduction* Then a song played . Yoora walked to the middle of the practice room sqautted down and enjoyed at the performace. 

 



*Its Boyfriend's practice video by the way . It came in handy that i could use this in my fanfic. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ * 
 

'WOOOOOO! DAEBAK ! DAEBAK! OPPA JJANG !!!''  Yoora screamed right after the performance with her thumbs up, and clapping then fangirl-ing all over.  ''Daebak-yi-ji?! (Its Daebak right?)'' Jo twins shouted. Yoora asked why did they performed for her and they explained that its the punishment for yesterday's bet. 

Donghyun : Yoora-ah ! You'r the first person that we performed live you know!?
Yoora  : WAH!? Jinja!? (Really?) WOOAHH! Na-neun jeong-mal yeong-gwang-ibnida . (I am so honoured .)
JeongMin : You should be! 

They all laughed. Yoora placed the breakfast on the table as usual . But she didnt buy the exact same thing as yesterday. Today she bought Milk, vitamins and some chicken essence for their breakfast. ''JA-JJANG!! Since tommorrow is oppas debut , i bought all these to give you all more strength and energy for tmr! '' Yoora said '''Woah! Komawo Yoora-ah! This can give us energy for at least 2 weeks for the 6 of us! ''  Kwangmin said . ''Oppa! How long have you all been practicing for today? Why do all of you look so tired?'' Yoora asked. '' From this morning 6am to now, about 4 hours?'' Hyungseong said.''We only had 5 hours to sleep in exact'' JeongMin added . ''Woah..If there was someone dancing some cute dance now, i will be re-energized!'' Youngmin said it loudly and wiping his sweat . '' But..*sighs* No one will since none of us is cute here enough to dance... '' Minwoo said.  

*Is Oppa trying to make me dance?* '' ARASSO! '' Yoora shouted . She walked to her bag, took out her iphone and walked towards the plug and plug in her iphone .Minwoo who was sweating so badly that he's almost hugging the air conditioner walked towards s and sat down looking at Yoora's performace.

 



Imagine Hyoyeon dancing in this fan cam is you dancing infront of boyfriend ok . I chose Hyoyeon cause i feel in SNSD she's very UNDERRATED! I like Hyoyeon alot but she's getting too little attention for people. And she dances the best among SNSD in my opinion . But of course the rest of Snsd members are the best too! I ♥ SNSD!  And the reason i chose this fancam over the rest i've watched is because i realised she kept smiling and like she's playing kinda thing.And this song is cute and cute and cute! Plus it looks more natural imagining you were dancing this infront of boyfriend . ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The breathing sound of the fan-cameraman is abit loud so just bear with it okay~ 


__________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

So how's this chapter?! Kekekeke I just thought of more ideas for the next few chapters and imma gonna write it ! Hheheheh!  Anticipate the upcoming few chapters yea readers~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@fren123 : Aww.. You'r so sweet. You said you enjoyed reading my fan-fic . Im really touched and you gave me more power to continue writing the story  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Komawo! Hehehe! You like the Romanizations? Aww. I'll continue adding in more the next chapters . Komawo!~ 

 

PPYONG!~♥