Ridiculous date. P2

First love

After alighting the cable car, Zin brought Yoora to the NamSan tower where you lock the locks on the fence. Yoora and Zin each brought a lock there and started writing on the locks. Yoora wrote '' I hope that BOYFRIEND will be very famous & all my loves one will be heathly and happy forever.~ '' After writing, Yoora went to find an avaliable fence and locked her lock there. Zin then followed her and lock his lock onto Yoora's lock . ''MWO YA! Why did you lock your lock onto mine?!'' *Locking a lock onto another's means that they will be together forever* Yoora scolded and wanted to snatch his key but Zin threw the keys down . Yoora stunned and quickly took out her keys and wanted to unlock her lock but Zin snatched her key and threw it down too. Yoora glared at Zin .'' Mwo.. '' Zin chuckled. ''Aish.. Jinjia Nappeun-namja-ya-nor (You'r really a bad guy)'' Yoora exclaimed.

Zin just smrik at her and asked her what did she write on the lock. But Yoora ignored him , so Zin bent down and read out loud her wish on the lock. ''YAA! If you read out my wish it wouldnt come true! '' Yoora yelled Im going to read out yours out loud too! Zin kept blocking Yoora from reading his wish but with a few tricks Yoora managed to shout his wish out loud '' I wish YoonYooRa would fall in love with me and i wish her happiness and healthy!♥ ''  Yoora stunned after reading . '' I told you not to see my wish but you insisted..'' Zin turned shy. Yoora ran out the building and Zin quickly chased her. '' Ya.. Or-di-ga?! (Where are you going?) '' Zin shouted. Yoora just kept running until Zin pulled her to stop.

Yoora pushed Zin away and yelled '' Why did you write those things on the lock?! You'r so ridiculous! Is this how you want to trick a person to like you!? ''  Zin looked around avoiding Yoora's eyesight. ''I...its...not..'' Zin mumbled. The weather suddenly changed drastically, from a bright and sunny day to raining cats and dogs. Zin wanted to pull Yoora to shelter because of the rain but Yoora shrugged his hands off and walk the other way. Zin pulled Yoora again '' DONT TOUCH ME! '' Yoora stared and Zin slowly let go of her hands and Yoora walked away . Zin followed behind Yoora under the rain quietly . Yoora looked listless when she was crossing the road, a car almost hit her causing Yoora to fall backwards on the floor, Zin quickly ran and pull her back to safety. 

''Why are you still here.. '' Yoora sighed and stared angrily at Zin . ''I..'' Zin mumbled. ''I wouldn't like a guy like you. You dont even know me. How can you like someone that easy? Do i look like those easy girls out there? I only agreed to come out with you because you threatened me! So dont ever contact me again! '' Yoora warned . Zin looked down and saw Yoora's leg bleeding . '' You'r bleeding! '' Zin exclaimed. ''So?! '' Yoora stared . '' My house is just over there, follow me . I'll bring to my house and stop your bleeding first. '' Zin said.

 ''Ya Jin HyunJin , i just told you im not an easy girl now you'r asking me to go to your house? Mal-do an-dwae ya-nor.. (You'r so ridiculous.) ! Shiroh! Shil-ta! (No,never!) Dang-sin Ji-bae an-ka! (I'm not going to your place!) '' Yoora laughed in disbelief. ''BUT YOU'R BLEEDING!'' Zin said pointing at her legs. ''Geu-rae-seo ? (so?) I rather bleed to death than seek help from you ! So GO! '' Yoora raised her voice. ''I KNOW YOU HATE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH BUT YOU'R INJURED NOW! CAN YOU GET THE SITUATION RIGHT?! STOP BEING SO STUBBORN! '' Zin yelled. ''So?! Its my body! I want it to bleed ! ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!! '' Yoora yelled. Zin snapped and carried her bridalstyle (again) . Yoora screamed and struggled very hard and Zin couldnt control her strenght and accidentally let go of Yoora making her fall onto the ground. 

''AH!'' Yoora cried. Zin bend down and looked into Yoora's eyes gently . '' Let me bring you back and stop your bleeding first. I promise, i wouldnt bother you ever again or shout at you . '' Yoora stunned after hearing what Zin said. '' i'll carry you now okay? '' Zin asked softly. Yoora nodded her head and Zin carried her back to his house. At Zin's doorstep, ''Yoora, can you reach your hands into my pant's back pocket and grab my keys out? '' Zin asked. ''Back pocket?!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Ne, palli palli! You'r getting heavier! '' Zin smiled Yoora slowly reached out her hands and reached her hands into Zin's pant's back pocket. ''Its not there..'' Yoora said. '' Check the other back pocket? Palli..'' Zin said. Yoora moved her hands to the other back pocket. '' Ob-sor-yo..'' Yoora said. ''AH! It mush be at my side pocket then .  Yoora glared at Zin and stretched her hands to his side pocket. '' Ob-neun-deh..(Still not there) '' Yoora said. '' The other side?'' Zin said. ''You sure its that side?'' Yoora stared ,Zin smiled and nodded his head. Yoora let out a sigh and stretched her hands to his other pocket. 

''Ah! I FORGOT!'' Zin suddenly yelled. '' Mwo? '' Yoora asked. ''My door has no keys, you just gotta punch the pin-code.'' Zin laughed. ''YA! JIN HYUN JIN!" Yoora shouted and hitted him. '' HAHAHA! Mi-an mi-an! HAHAHAHA!'' Zin said while laughing . Yoora glared hard at Zin and told him to stop laughing but Zin still kept on laughing. '' Arasso arasso.. Hahaha... punch in the code will you ? 999999 '' Zin requested. Yoora turned and punch in the code. *Wrong pin number* Zin laughed out loud again! '' You actually believe that is the pin number?! BABO-GA-TUEN! (You'r Like stupid!) '' Yoora stretched her hands and twisted Zin's ear . ''AHHHH!!! '' Zin scream .'' Arasso ! AHH! KE-MAN-HAE! (STOP) 200793! . '' Zin continued. Yoora punched in the code and the door opened. Yoora then let go of his ears and Zin walked in and let go Yoora on the sofa. 

''Why did you twist my ear?!'' Zin yelled. '' Aer you shouting at me now?! I'm going home! '' Yoora threatened. ''Ahh! Jeong-seong-hab-ni-da! (Sorry ;Formal) '' Zin said and bowed a lil . ''Wait here.. '' Zin said and went into his room and came out with 2 towels and the first aid box. He handed one towel to Yoora and opened the first aid box. *Imagine Yoora's wearing a maxi dres. Just in case you guys dont know what's a maxi dress, Its a super long one piece dress all the way till your foot. * Zin rolled up Yoora's dress abit . ''YA! What are you doing!?'' Yoora screamed and pulled her dress down . Zin sneered '' Dont worry i'm only going to stop your bleeding . Its not like im going to do anything to you right..'' Yoora lifted up her dress abit but suddenly her phone rang so she let go of her dress .

''Ouh Oppa!'' Yoora answered the phone . ''Yoora-ah! Or-di-ya?! (Where are you?)'' Kwangmin asked. Zin pulled up Yoora's dress abit and Yoora quickly turned and looked at Zin .'' Dont look into my dress arasso!'' Yoora warned. Zin smirked and nodded his head. '' WHO'S LOOKING IN YOUR DRESS?! '' Boyfriends shouted *They are using the speaker* ''Ani.. Jin HyunJin sshi ji-bae e-ssor (I'm in HyunJin's house.)..'' Before Yoora can finish her sentence '' Why are you in his house!!!??'' Donghyun said ''DID HE THREATEN YOU AGAIN!?'' Minwoo continued. '' ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU NOW!?'' Jeongmin added. '' STOP! '' Yoora said. '' Oppa, im fine . Its just that I accidentally fell down and injured myself, so HyunJin sshi brought me to his house and helped me stop the bleeding. '' Yoora said. 

''Ah.. Sent us that guy's address now. We'll go and fetch you ! '' HyunSeong said. ''Arasso..'' Yoora hang up the phone .'' Ya, can you tell me your address? I need to send to my oppa. '' Yoora asked. ''What for? '' Zin asked. '' They are coming to fetch me .'' Yoora replied. '' I'll bring you home!'' Zin exclaimed. '' NEVER! Can you just tell me where is this place?!'' Yoora raised her voice. Zin ignored her and continued aiding her injured leg. Yoora looked around and saw a letter on the table. She stretched her hands and took the letter than typed the address according and sent it to Boyfriends. '' You'r quite smart aren't you?'' Zin said. Yoora showed him the arrogant face. Kwangmin then replied Yoora that they will reach in an hour cause they are kinda lost in Namsan . 

''So what time are your Babo Boyfriends coming? '' Zin asked. '' I told you not to call them babo right?!'' Yoora stared . ''Ok.. YOUR BOYFRIENDS. What time are they coming?!'' Zin continued. '' They say they will be here in an hour. '' Yoora replied. '' Okay, dont let your injury contact with water . I'm going to bathe now . You wait here alright. ''' Zin said. Yoora smiled and Zin and nodded her head like a little girl . Zin couldnt resist her cuteness and pinched her cheeks '' Aigo, kwi-yopta! (Cute!) '' Zin teased. Yoora looked at Zin awkwardly and Zin quickly walked into the toilet. 

After Zin got into the toilet, Yoora took the towel and dry herself . She stood up and walked around Zin's house walked into his room.  On the table she saw Zin and the 4 other guy's group photo on the table. 

She looked closely and laughed. '' Omo.. They think that their some kind of celebrity? Posing.. HAHA!'' She though. She continued looking and saw another picture ,Zin and his sister, Jin Hyun-ah the girl that Yoora drew on her face . She flick her finger on the girls picture and put it back . She continued walking and saw a photo frame facing downwards on top of Zin's bed. She crawled up his bed and took the photo frame. ''Ah.. So this is his family .. '' Yoora mumbled. She looked at the picture and suddenly she yelled. '' HYE WON!? '' Zin walked into his room , he saw Yoora looking at the picture and quickly snatched it back . '' How can you walk into people's room and look at other people's stuff without permission!? '' Zin scolded. ''Is that Jin HyeWon in your picture?'' Yoora asked. '' Wae-yo!?'' Zin scolded. 

''Is that Jin HyeWon in that picture?!'' Yoora asked firmly again . '' Yes. Why?'' Zin replied. '' Who is she to you?!''  Yoora questioned. '' She's my sister..Wae-yo? '' Zin answered. '' That explains everything..Like sister like brother.'' Yoora sneered. '' What do you mean by that? '' Zin asked. '' You dont know what your sister did to me? She almost ruined my life.'' Yoora raised her voice. ''What did she do?! And how'd you know her?! '' Zin asked. Yoora told what HyeWon did to her and Zin was shocked.

''Jinjia!? She said those bad stuffs? Are you sure? '' Zin asked ''Of course its true! Why would i lie to you . She's my best friend once. But i don't know what happened to her that made her say this kind of hurtful things about me. '' Yoora argued. ''But.. she doesn't seems like this kind of girl..'' Zin replied. '' You'r her brother. Your should know her better. '' Yoora said. '' She's not my blood sister, she's my step sister. Hyun-ah is my blood sister. '' Zin said. ''MWO!? Now that i rmb. She said she's an only child to me last time..'' Yoora exclaimed. ''At the start of this year around Janurary, her dad married my mum. So we kinda became a family . I stayed with them for 4 months and moved out recently. She seems like a sweet girl but she'll lock herself in the room everytime. I dont know why but i didnt care that much . '' Zin said. ''Mwo?! She didnt tell me her dad remarried. 

''Its not a very hounored thing to say it to others tho.. '' Zin said. '' I pity her but that doesnt mean that she can say nasty stuff about me. We're best friends! How can she do that! '' Yoora raised her voice. '' I dont know why she did that but once she came back with a few expensive devices in the bag and awhile later i heard her talking on the phone crying. But.. I didnt ask her what happen..'' Zin said. ''Whatever.. I dont care.'' Yoora said and walked out the room . Zin saw Yoora still wet and her clothes are still dripping water, he took out a big shirt of his and handed to Yoora .''Change into this.'' Zin said. Yoora stared at Zin shockly .  '' Ani.. i mean you'r still wet.. You change into this shirt first. I'll dry your clothes for you since your boyfriends are still not here..'' Zin explained. Yoora grabbed the clothes and went into the toilet and change .

After awhile, Yoora came out from the toilet. Because the shirt is kinda short so she kept on pulling the shirt down and handed Zin her wet clothes to let him put in the dryer. After putting Yoora's clothes in the dryer, Zin went to sit beside Yoora on the sofa and on the television. Yoora looked at her phone, its already past an hour but Boyfriends haven called. She sent a text message to Minwoo and Minwoo replied that they are still lost and it may take awhile more. Yoora told Zin that Boyfriends still need time to find his place so it would take awhile and Zin nodded his head.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and the rest of x-5 members walked in . Zin and Yoora turned their heads and Yoora was shocked. ''Ah! I forgot that you guys are coming today!'' Zin exclaimed. ''Oh! HyunJin ah . You bought your girlfriend home? That's first . '' Ghun said. ''Ani-yo! Im not his girlfriend ! '' Yoora raised her voice and stood up . The rest of the members stared at Yoora shortless and the shirt that only covers still half of her tighs. Zin realized that they are looking at Yoora and quickly stood up and pushed Yoora behind him blocking her. ''YA! Stop looking at her! '' Zin warned. ''Waa..Hyung.. Your girlfriend's not bad..'' SulHu said. '' I said, i'm not his girlfriend! '' Yoora said. ''That couldnt be .. Dangsin-eun wan-jeon-e Zin's style iya . (You're totally Zin's style.) '' Taefung exclaimed . ''HYUNG! SHH!'' Zin quickly said and throw the pillow at him . 

''Hey.. she look familiar...'' Haewon said. ''AH! Lotte world!'' Haewon continued. '' You really went out with her?!'' Ghun asked shockingly. Zin went silence. '' I thought you were just teasing her. I can't believe you really asked her out!'' SulHu said.  Haewon walked towards Yoora and pulled her away from Zin . ''At least she's pretty kinda cute.. '' Haewon said. ''Ya!..'' Zin yelled pulled Yoora back and hide her behind him . The other member kept on teasing Zin and Yoora . Zin then told them to wait in the living room and pulled Yoora into his room. '' WOOOO... Dont do anything wrong Zin ah!'' They shouted. Zin quickly pulled Yoora into his room and ran to the dryer and took Yoora's clothes and ran back to the room. 

Zin handed Yoora's clothes to her and told her that she can wear it back . Zin than back faced Yoora to let Yoora change into her clothes. ''HyunJin sshi.. Erm.. Can you help me zip my dress. I can't reach..'' Yoora asked embarressedly. '' Ok...I'm going to turn around now.. '' Zin said and turned around and zipped Yoora's dress. ''Done. '' He said. ''Kam-sa-hab-ni-da'' Yoora thanked. Zin and Yoora looked at each other awkwardly for awhile. ''Your hair..'' Zin said and walked towards Yoora, he accidentally slip on the shirt on the floor and fall on Yoora thus both of them are on the bed. 

Zin and Yoora's heartbeat very fast all of the sudden . Both of them stoned and just looked at each other. Zin moved his face slowly to Yoora's . Yoora suddenly closed her eyes but when Zin almost kissed her, she turned her face away .'' Ha-ji-ma..(Dont)'' Yoora said. Zin slowly moved away from Yoora and both of them sat up from the bed. ''I'm sorry.. I didnt ....aish..'' Zin sigh.  Yoora's phone rang and its Kwangmin telling her that they've reach and she can come down now. ''I gotta go..'' Yoora mumbled. '' Do you need me to bring you down..?'' Zin asked and Yoors shooked her head. Both of them went out to the living room '' Ouh . Did you guys do anything naughty?'' SulHu shouted. Both of them went silent and blushed. 

Zin ignored SulHu and opened the door for Yoora . Yoora greeted the boys and walked out . Zin suddenly ran out to Yoora again and stopped her from entering the lift. '' Yoora sshi.. '' Zin said . ''Ne?..'' Yoora said. ''Err.. Can i ...ask you... out again..?'' Zin asked shyly. Yoora smiled and give the i dont know face to Zin and pressed the close door button , Zin stopped the door from closing again and said ''When some one bullies you again, You can call me or message me.. ah... anything is fine '' Zin stuttered. ''Annyeong HyunJin-sshi..'' Yoora waved and smiled then close the door. Zin smiled widely to himself and went back to his house.

Yoora walked out the lift and saw Boyfriends waiting for her. ''OPPA!'' Yoora shouted. The boys quickly ran towards her and hugged her. '' You guys are wet!!'' Yoora exclaimed. '' Its raining just now and we didnt bring umbrella along.'' Youngmin pouted. ''Did that guy do anything bad to you!?'' Jeongmin asked. '' Ani.. Lets go home oppa! Im so hungry! '' Yoora said. ''Arasso! We'll eat Ja-jjang-myeon now!!'' Donghyun said. They all cheered and made their way to the food stall but they kept on questiong about Yoora and Zin's ''Date''.

After they ate , Boyfriends sent Yoora back to her own house and went back to their dorm . ''Where did you go Yoora ah!?'' Bora asked when she walked out from her room. '' Ah! I went out with Boyfriends.'' Yoora replied. '' Ah.. okay, quickly wash up and go to bed. Its late already. '' Bora said and went back to sleep. Yoora washed up and went on the bed. When she was about to sleep, her handphone message tone rang and she looked at the text message . '' I had fun today. I hope you will save my number this time.. Goodnight!~ ^^ '' Yoora smiled at the message and when she's about to save Zin's number She then hit herself in the head. '' ANDWE YOON YOORA! You can't like him!'' She closed her handphone. 

Her phone rang again and it was from boyfriends. She smiled and answered the video call. ''YOORA AH! Are you going to sleep now!? '' Minwoo asked. '' Ne! Oppa! You guys should go to bed now! '' Yoora said smiling. ''Ne! Jal-ja-yo! '' Boyfriends said and all fly her a kiss . Yoora chuckled and fly kissed them back . They all smiled widely . '' Jal-ja oppa! See you on Monday! '' Yoora said. '' Annyeong!!!'' Boyfriend waved and Yoora smiled and hang the phone .  

'' Yoon Yoora! You have BOYFRIENDS dont think about other guys!! Babo Babo!'' Yoora thought to herself and went to sleep. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong readers~ How's this chapter?! Its quite long, i know. :X Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter alright!~ ♥ I was about to put in a kiss scene for Yoora and Zin but decided not cause it would betray BOYFRIENDS and NO I DONT LIKE TO BETRAY BOYFRIENDS so i twisted the story >< Hehehhe!~ 

@fren123 : Annyeong! I missed your comments too! You didnt comment me for the past few chapters! I thought you've stopped reading my story already! :(  ShinWoo and Hyewon's part will be coming up after the talent show chapter! SO, anticipate it!!~  OMG! I couldn't concentrate on the other celeb's other than boyfriends too! OMGGGGG. I was searching for MinWoo and Jo Twins tho. HEHEHHE!~ Hope you enjoyed today's chapter and comment me more!~♥ 

@HyperSotGirl : Annyeong! I think this is the first time you'r commenting on my story right?! Heheheh! I hope you can enjoy my story more!~ Comment me more alright! I wouldnt bite >< ~ Komawo!~ ♥

 

PPYONG!~♥