Chapter 8 - During break time

Who Is It That I LOVE???

As the two of you walked into the cafeteria,you were greated by the energetic and cute Kenjumma.

 

He ran over and greeted you and Leo.

Ken : ''Leo hyung,MyungHun ah,we have been waiting for you guys for ages.Where have both of you been?''

You : ''Sorry Ken hyung.I was talking with some of my friends until I forgot the time but luckily Leo hyung dragged me away if not I would still have been chatting with them now.Forgive me.I will remember next time.''

As Ken brought you to sit down and was about to sit beside you,he was pushed away by Leo.Leo then went to sit beside you.Every member of VIXX stared at him but Leo just ignored the stares and asked you what you wanted to eat.

HongBin : ''Did Leo hyung just push Ken hyung away to sit with MyungHun and even ask him what he wanted to eat?''

Hyuk : ''Yup.That's what I just saw.Am I dreaming?He never even treated us like that before.Even if he speaks to us,he would say less than ten words.What happened to him today?''

N : ''Something is not right with him today.Something feels fishy among them.I will have to clarify it before any one suspects that he is gay.''

Ravi : ''Let's just hope that he isn't one for now.Cause he is treating MyungHun really well.He even speaks to him so much more than he does to us.''

Ken : ''Something is fishy.It feels like there is something going on between them that we do not know about.They better tell us something before we misunderstand.''

Leo : ''MyungHun ah,what do you wish to eat?I will order it for you.Just sit here and tell me what you want and I will be back soon.''

You : ''No it's ok hyung,I will get it myself.Thanks for your concern.''

EunKwang : ''Oh Leo and MyungHun.You guys are here.'What do you wish to get?I can get it for you guys since I will be getting some drinks for myself and the other members.''

You : ''I'm fine for now hyung.I will get it myself later.Thank you.''

EunKwang : ''Ok if you say so.If you need anything,I will be at the counter.''

Soon after,you and Leo went to get your food and drinks before comng back to the seat to eat.As you were about to start eating,you were interrupted by N with the other VIXX members behind him.

N : ''MyungHun ah may i talk to you for a while?I have questions to ask you.Follow me.''

You : ''N hyung,I have to eat before the bell rings for the end of break can't you just tell me here?I will be listening.Don't worry.''

N : ''Then it's ok.Have your meal.I will ask you again afterwards in the dorm.''

You : ''Ok if you say so hyung.But I won't be back in the dorm that early today hyung,I will be meeting the INFINITE hyungs.They have something to clarify with me about even though I am not sure what it is.''

N : ''Oh.It's ok.I will ask you after you come back then.''

The bell for the end of breaktime rang and all of you went your separate ways to go for the next classes.Now,you were having singing lessons so you,Leo and MinHyuk walked towards the music room on the third level.As you went in,you saw Ken,N,EunKwang and ChangSub also in the class so you realized that your class and their class will be combined for music lessons so you walked towards them and sat beside them with Leo and MinHyuk following suite.Leo again sat beside you and N saw it and found it really suspicious so he decided to whisper into your ears to ask you if you found that Leo was acting weirdly.

N : ''MyungHun ah,do you find anything weird that has happened to Leo during the other classes before breaktime?''

You : ''Anything weird about Leo hyung?Nope.Why do you ask?You find him acting weirdly?''

N : ''No it's not that but.Never mind.I must be seeing things.Sorry to disturb you MyungHun.''

Still curious as to why N asked you such questions,you thought about it for a while.After not getting any answers,you decided to concentrate on the lesson.The teacher,Mr Lee,suddenly asked Leo to come to the front of the class to try and sing everyone a song and said that he would also pick several other people to sing songs to the class.Leo stood up and went to the front of the class where everyone was staring at him and anticipating the song he was going to sing.Leo took the mike and started singing to Park HyoShin's Snow flower.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W65O86Uktow&list=WLosS1WUaEzNQo-QM_fjvNP_qJYETYlfut

 

Hearing his beautiful and sweet voice going to the tune of the song,everyone got absorbed in it until Leo finally ended his song and came back to sit.Everyone clapped for him,amazed by how gentle his voice was.

Next up was EunKwang and he sang to Kim BumSoo's Please.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5caL0R41o_E

 

With his powerful vocals,everyone clapped as he ended the song and quikly came back to sit.

After EunKwang,it was ChangSub's turn.He sang 4MEN's I regret it.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWR-so66G8w

 

After the song ended,everyone had teary eyes due to the sweet voice of his that showed out the emotions of the song.Causing everyone to feel the sadness in the song.

Next up was Ken and he sang to the famous hip hop duo,LEESSANG's Ballerino.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTAGHCYhh8

 

Showing his amazing vocals and rapping skills together,everyone was amazed at how talented he was.

After that,you were chosen as the next person to sing so you chose Cactus by WooHyun & Lucia and sang to it together with MinHyuk.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si4aG3cAX4I 

 

When you ended the song,everyone was amazed by how your voice sounded so much like a girl's even though you were a boy.After going back to your seat,MinHyuk asked how your voice sounded so much like a girl's but you just smilled back in return and thought why you chose the song even though you were supposed to be a guy now,you chose a duet song which was supposed to be sung by a female and a male.

Finally after a few minutes,the bell for the end of school rang and you were happy that you would be able to meet your INFINITE oppas.But even so,you remembered that you were asked to explain to them about why you were in an all boys high school and thinking about it,you winced a little at the thought of how angry they might get after hearing all the explanations.You went to where L told you to meet him and the members and waited patiently for them as you arrived earlier than the mentioned meeting time.After 10 minutes,you saw seven tall silhouettes walking towards you and you knew that it was INFINITE.You walked towards them and greeted them.Seeing that you were already there,INFINITE told you that they would be bringing you to their dorms to clear up about the matter of MiHyun becoming MyungHun.