Chapter 31 - Coma

Who Is It That I LOVE???

For you who was severely injured and having great blood lost,you were rushed to the operation room.Leo,who was done with his check-ups insisted on looking for you even though the doctor and nurses told him to stay in bed.He was seriously worried about you,not minding his own pain but crying when he remembered the state you were in earlier.

The others did not know that you were in the operating room since they passed out and did not see what happened to you.Only Leo and some of the BLOCK B members were waiting outside for you.JaeHyo who was still in a state of shock prayed that you would be alright.

Hours passed.Finally during the fifth hour of waiting,the door of the operating room opened.Leo stood up not minding how much pain he was in and ran to the doctor to ask how you were.

Leo : ''Doctor,how is she?''

Doctor : ''She is still in the danger zone and is in a coma.We do not know when she will wake up.For now,you have to make sure that no one touches any of the tubes on her and that her heartbeat is regular.If something happens,immediately call us.We will be taking her to the ICU.Please do inform her parents about it.''

Leo : ''Yes doctor.Thank you.''  *I'll have to inform L sunbae about MiHyun.He would be worried sick if he doesn't see MiHyun*

Leo watched as the nurses push you out of the operating theatre towards the ICU.He followed you and noted where your room was when the nurses pushed you in and decided to go look for L to tell him.Leo walked to the reception to ask for L's room number and level.

Leo : ''Excuse me Miss,may I know which room is Kim MyungSoo's?''

Nurse : ''Give me a minute.I will help you check it out.Ok.He is in Room 313 on Level 3.You just walk straight and turn left to see the lift.This is the 8th floor.''

Leo : ''Thank you.''  *Bow*

Nurse : ''You are welcome.''

Leo went to take the lift and go down to the 3rd floor where L's room was.

Leo : *Knock knock knock*

L : ''Come in.''

Leo : ''Hi hyung.How are you?''

L : ''Oh Leo ah.I am fine now how about you?Why are you out of bed?I thought you ahould be resting.Where is MiHyun?''

Leo : ''I am fine now.I went to look for MiHyun.Well hyung,I am actually here to tell you about MiHyun.''

L : ''What happened to her?!?!Is she ok?''

Leo : ''About that...Well...''

L : ''Go on.Tell me.''

Leo : ''S-She is in a coma now.''  *Cries*

L : ''WHAT?!?!S-She is in a coma?What happened?''  *Sobs*

Leo : ''Well,I-I...I'll tell you later.Why don't you go take a look at her first?''

L : ''Ok.By the way,thank you for helping me take such good care of her.''

Leo : ''No problem.I'll get the others to go and take a look too.''

L : ''Sure.I'll get going first.''

Leo : ''Hyung,her room is on the 8th floor,room number 819.''

L : ''Ok.Thanks.I nearly forgot to ask which ward she was in.

L left his ward with tears flowing down and headed towards the ICU where you were in.Leo on the other hand,also left L's ward to look for the others so they could go check on you.Leo really did not want to accept the fact that you were in a coma now.He could not believe that you took the stab for him.He would rather be the one in a coma than to see you in this state.

Leo walked out to look for everybody's wards that he had written on a piece of paper when he asked about L's ward number.He took out the piece of paper and checked who was the closest to L's ward.

Ward Number

VIXX Leo - Room 1110 (Own room number)

MiHyun - Room 819

INFINITE L - Room 313

INFINITE Hoya - Room 328

BTOB Peniel - Room 310

BTOB HyunSik - Room 307

TEEN TOP Ricky - Room 227

BTOB ChangSub - Room 226

VIXX Ravi - Room 215

INFINITE WooHyun - Room 208

INFINITE SungGyu - Room 428

VIXX Ken - Room 406

BTOB SungJae - Room 502

VIXX N - Room 630

VIXX Hyuk - Room 705

INFINITE SungYeol - Room 827

TEEN TOP Niel - Room 816

VIXX HongBin - Room 929

INFINITE SungJong - Room 903

TEEN TOP ChunJi - Room 1005

BTOB IlHoon - Room 1004

BTOB MinHyuk - Room 1129

TEEN TOP L.Joe - Room 1123

INFINITE DongWoo & BTOB EunKwang - Room 1122

TEEN TOP ChangJo - Room 1116

TEEN TOP C.A.P - Room 1104

He walked towards each of their wards to tell them about MiHyun's condition and told them to go look for her.After a while,Leo finally managed to find everyone and gathered them outside the ICU you were in.Everyone was solemn after looking at you lying on the bed not moving one bit.L then came out of the ICU and headed towards BLOCK B.

L : ''Where is Ahn JaeHyo?''

U-Kwon : ''W-We don't know.He was outside the operating theatre with us earlier on but when MiHyun moved to the ICU,he was nowhere to be found.''

L : ''That guy!If I see him,he is so going to be sorry for what he did to her!''  *Punches the wall*

P.O : *Flinch*  ''L hyung,take it easy.JaeHyo hyung also feels bad for what he did.He really didn't mean to stab MiHyun.She just appeared on top of Leo when he was about to pretend to stab him.He just wanted to scare her.I am sure MiHyun will wake up soon.Everyone is hoping for that and I bet JaeHyo hyung is too.''

L : ''You say he didn't mean to?If he didn't,then MiHyun would not be in this state already!''

WooHyun : ''MyungSoo ah,MiHyun will wake up.We all believe in that.No matter how critical the situation is now,she will overcome it to see you.She won't leave you alone.''

L : ''B-But hyung,we don't even know when she will wake up.The doctor too,don't know whether she will wake up and now she is still in the danger zone.''  *Cries*

SungJong : ''Yah hyung,everyone is here for you.''

SungYeol : ''We will be with you till MiHyun wakes up.I am sure,with all of us here,she will not disappoint us.''

Hoya : ''MyungSoo,you should go get some rest.''

DongWoo : ''Your injury is more severe than ours.You don't wish to let MiHyun see all those injuries on you when she wakes up right?So you should rest more so your injury will recover by then.''

L : ''Thanks hyung,but I am fine.I want to stay here with MiHyun till she wakes up.''

SungGyu : ''You should listen to Hoya and DongWoo and get some rest.We will be here.''

Ken : ''Sunbaenim,we will take care of it from here.All of you should rest.We will call you immediately when she wakes up.''

MinHyuk : ''We won't disappoint you.She is a really great dongsaeng to us.''

EunKwang : ''We will take good care of her.''

U-Kwon : ''We will be here too.''

While everyone was talking and chatting outside your ward,Leo,who was always cold and emotionless towards everyone stood at the side and tears were actually flowing down from his eyes.The cold city guy was crying,crying for you.He heard foot steps coming nearer and nearer to him so he wiped his tears away and changed back to being emotionless.

HongBin : ''Leo hyung,why are you standing here alone?''

Leo : ''Nothing.''

HongBin : ''Are you okay?Your eyes looks swollen.Did you cry?''

Leo : ''I'm fine.Go away.''

HongBin : *Walks off with curiosity*

Hyuk : ''Binnie hyung,why is Leo hyung standing there alone?I was about to go over when you walked over.''

HongBin : ''I'm not sure though but I think he was crying.He had swollen eyes when I walked over to ask him but he said he was fine.''

Hyuk : ''Leo hyung is crying?!?!I didn't think he was a type who would cry.I have never seen him drop a tear before ever since I knew him.''

HongBin : ''Me too.Make sure to not let the other hyungs know.Leo hyung might kill me.''

N : ''Don't let the other hyungs know about what?''

Hyuk : ''Oh,N hyung.When did you come over?You scare me.''

N : ''Just?What were the two of you talking about?''

HongBin : ''N-Nothing.We were talking about if we could take turns to take care of MiHyun so everyone has enough rest.''

Hyuk : ''Y-Yeah.''

N : ''Oh...That sounds like a great idea.I'll talk to the INFINITE sunbaes about this idea.Anyway,have any of you seen Leo?I want to talk to him about something.''

HongBin : ''U-Uhmmm...No,we did not see him.Hyung,why don't you go tell INFINITE sunbaes about the idea first before you forget about it?''  *Tries to block N's view*

Hyuk : *Blocks N from seeing Leo*

N : ''Okay...Why are the two of you acting so weirdly today?''

HongBin : ''A-Are we?No,we are not right Hyuk?''

Hyuk : ''Yeah hyung.We are not acting weirdly.We are totally fine.Just worried about MiHyun.''

N : ''I'll get going then.Tell me if you see Leo.''  *Walks away*

HongBin & Hyuk : ''Yes hyung.''

N : *Why are the two kids acting so weirdly?Are they hiding something from me?Never mind.I should clarify it later and find the INFINITE sunbaes first.*