Chapter 26 - Memories

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You brought Leo to a familiar place where he had brought you to before.

You : ''Here we are Leo oppa.''

Leo : ''Isn't this Namsan Tower?''

You : ''Yes it is.Do you still remember that time you brought me here?''

You : ''You brought me here to relieve my stress of lying to the other oppas about me being a girl.But this time,I brought you here to do something we totally forgot about the other day.''

Leo : ''What did we forget about?''

You : *Pulls Leo towards the locks of love* ''This...''

Leo : ''But isn't this the locks of love?''

You : ''Yes it is.Since I acted as your girlfriend today,I thought maybe we could write a lock and put it here as a memory we could remember.You stay here while I go get the locks.''

After getting the locks

You : ''Here you go oppa.We'll write down our wishes or memories on each of our locks then put it together.After,lock it over there.''

Leo : ''Ok.'' *Writes : 'How I wish you could be my real girlfriend.I don't want you to act as one anymore.I have totally fallen in love with you,Kim MiHyun.' *

You : *Writes : 'Oppa,I love you.But I want you to be close to the other oppas too not only me.I know you need time but remember to not keep them waiting for too long.' * ''Are you done writing Leo oppa?''

Leo : ''Yes I am done.''

You : ''Let's lock it together then.We should write another lock each so we can keep it for ourselves.''

Leo : ''Ok.That is a great idea.Let's write another one for oursleves.''

After writing the locks

You : ''We should head back now.It's late.''

Leo : ''Let's stay for a while more is it possible?''

You : ''No problem.But we can't stay till too late.''

The two of you headed to a bench and took a seat to enjoy the view of Seoul from Namsan Tower.

Leo : ''So what did you write on your lock?''

You : ''I'm not telling you yet.''

Leo : ''Wae~''

You : ''I'm still not going to tell you even though you are pouting.'' *But he is so cute~How can anyone stand him?*

Leo : ''Ok.I won't tell you mine either until I know what you wrote.''

You : ''Sure no problem.Promise?''

Leo : ''Promise.''

You : ''Let's go then oppa.''

Leo : ''Let's go.I'll send you back home.''

You : ''Ani.It's ok.It is late already and you should go back to rest.The others may be worried too.''

Leo : ''But what about you?''

You : ''I will be fine.I insist you go back.Help me tell the others that I had a great time today and thank you Leo oppa for your help.''

Leo : ''You are welcome.I will pass the message to them.Call me once you reach home.''

You : ''I will.Take care oppa.Good night.I will be back in school tomorrow morning.''

Leo : ''Ok.Nights.Sweet dreams.''

You : ''Same to you.Bye~''

Leo : ''Bye~''

After Leo left

You : *Flags for a taxi* ''Driver samchon,take me to spring apartments.Thank you.''

Driver : ''Ne.Let's get going.''

Spring apartments main gate

You : ''Thank you samchon.How much is it?''

Driver : ''20,000 won please.''

You : ''Here you go.No change needed.''

Driver : ''Thank you.Take care.''

You : ''Ne samchon.Have a save drive.''

After alighting from the taxi,you were prepared to cross the road to the gates of Spring apartments when you felt someone grabbed you and pulled you away.Before you could turn around and take a look at who he was,he had knocked you out.All you remember was feeling a slight pain and then you fell into darkness.