Chapter 25 - Leo is still not speaking up

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You walked to the cocktail section to get some drinks for the BTOB and VIXX members on the way back to your table.

You reached the table and saw them chatting happily of course other than Leo.You passed them their drinks and sat down.

N : ''Thanks MiHyun for helping us get our drinks.''

Leo : ''What took you so long?''

You : ''Oh it was nothing.Just met some friends and had a chat with them that is why it took a longer time.''

Leo : ''You have friends in the school too?''

You : ''Well of course I do.''

Leo : ''What did you guys talk about?''

You : ''Nothing much.I just talked to them about taking good care of their health.They have gotten so much slimmer than before.There are six members in the group but five of them are underweight.''

Leo : ''That is serious.It wouldn't be good for their health since they have practice everyday.''

You : ''I told them about it and they said that they would take care of themselves so they can be a fit and healthy group.''

Leo : ''A group?Which group are you talking about?''

You : ''It was TEEN TOP oppas.I met WooHyunnie oppa while going to get the drinks,then L oppa came to call WooHyunnie oppa and saw me so he had a talk with me.After,he brought me to his table to meet the TEEN TOP oppas and the other INFINITE oppas.''

Leo : ''You know the TEEN TOP sunbaes too?''

You : ''Well I do.They are INFINITE oppas' roommates anyway.''

Leo : ''Yah it is true.So INFINITE sunbaes introduced you to them before the party already?''

You : ''Yup they did.Anyway,you should stop talking about me.Talk about yourself.What did you and the BTOB and VIXX members talk about when I was away?''

Leo : ''Well...''

Ken : ''MiHyun ah,don't need to ask him and you will know the answer.''

N : ''He never speaks up.You do not need to ask to know.''

EunKwang : ''We asked him a lot of questions and talked about a lot of things when you were away from your seat.''

Ravi : ''But hyung have not said anything only until you came back to your seat then he starts talking to you.''

HongBin : ''MiHyun ah,you need to help us.''

Hyuk : ''We want to be as close as Leo hyung as you are.''

SungJae : ''Well I agree that we as BTOB do not really know about Leo hyung much compared to the other members in VIXX.But we too want to get close with hyung.''

MinHyuk : ''MiHyun,you should help not only us but VIXX too.I guess even the VIXX members aren't as close to Leo hyung as you are.''

IlHoon : ''To be honest,when I first saw Leo hyung,I was really scared of him since he only glared or stared at others.But after a while,I got more comfortable with him.When I first had practice with him,I thought he was only a dancer who hardly sings.But to think that he was the main vocalist,I couldn't believe it until I actually heard him sing.He has really a really amazing voice,gentle and sweet.He just makes people swoon over it.''

Peniel : ''My Korean may not be very good but I understand a little of what IlHoonnie said and I agree to it.''

ChangSub : ''If Leo hyung just learns how to speak up more to his friends like how he does to you,then it would be perfect.''

HyunSik : ''We are not expecting a lot from him.But just going slowly,one step at a time to become close.But hyung still seems uncomfortable to do so.''

N : ''Well I do agree that we need to give Leo some time.But it has been very long since we have known him.''

Ken : ''Well hyung does talk to us VIXX.But other than me and N hyung,he hardly even talks to the rest.''

You : ''I will try my very best.Can I have a talk with him after the party?You guys head back to your dorm first.He will be back a little later.''

N : ''Well sure you can and thank you for the help MiHyun.''

Leo : ''Can I say something?''

N : ''Of course you can.You rarely speak so if you wish to say something of course we will listen.''

Leo : ''I am really sorry for causing so much trouble because I hardly speak.I just don't know how to express myself properly to any of you yet.I don't wish to say something wrong and humiliate myself in front of you guys.I never said this before but I am really thankful to have friends like all of you.I know you are trying really hard to get me to speak up more.But I am really trying to.Some people say I am emotionless.But I am not.I am a human so I do have feelings to but I just keep it away from you.When you guys say or do something funny and laugh,I feel really happy too and I do smile but without any of you realizing it.I am grateful for all your patience to wait for me to speak up to all of you.But it is really stressful for me to show everything out.There are actually a lot of things that you dont'know about me so I will try and slowly show them to you.Until the day my true self surfaces,I do wish that all of you wait for me.I am sorry for making you wait so long.But I will try really hard.''

N : ''W-We didn't know that you felt that way.Leo ah,thank you for sharing this with us today.Thank you for not lying to us and continue to keep these things away from us.Don't worry.We will give you time.You don't have to hurry just do it slowly and take your time to speak up to us.We will wait.You have always been a great dongsaeng to me and a great hyung to the kids.I bet they will understand you today.''

You : *Now that Leo oppa even told out the truth,should I actually tell them about me too?But will they actually accept the fact that they have been staying with a girl all this time?I should think about it first.For now,like what Leo oppa said,enjoy the party.*

N : ''Let's start eating then.''

Everyone : ''I will eat well.''

After dinner

Everyone : ''I ate well.''

EunKwang : ''Wow!I am so full.''

Ken : ''Me too!''

N : ''I guess we all are full.Let's get going then.''

ChangSub : ''Ok,I feel like sleeping now.''

MinHyuk : ''Let's go back to the dorm!I am so full.Thank you for the food.It was delicious.''

Outside the conference hall

N : ''We'll get going now then MiHyun ah.Have a great talk with Leo.''

You : ''Ne oppa.Have a goodnight.Sweet dreams!''

N : ''You too!''

You : ''Let's go Leo oppa.''

Leo : ''Where are you bringing me to?''

You : ''You will know when we get there.''