Chapter 33 - Forever friends

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Everyone walked back to their own rooms leaving L and Zico sitting outside the ward awkwardly,not saying a word to each other.The two of them were in the first group so from now till one hour later,they will be sitting outside so they can check on your condition every few minutes.

Since Zico and L were of the same age,they used to be great friends of course not as close as how L was to the INFINITE members.Zico felt really uncomfortable under this awkwardness since he was not used to it.Last time when BLOCK B and INFINITE hang out together,they always have lots to say to each other.But now,after what happened three years ago and also the recent happening to MiHyun,they became like strangers.

As the leader of BLOCK B,Zico did not wish that their relationship with INFINITE would be sour.He wants them to be like how they were three years ago.He really want L to forgive them on what they had done but did not know how to speak up about it.Finally,Zico decided to spesk up first.

Zico : ''L-L hyung?I'm really sorry for what happened to MiHyun.I apologize on behalf of the group and on behalf of JaeHyo hyung for causing MiHyun to be like this.We really didn't mean to do it.It was just that we were really angry about what happened three years ago with DALMATIAN.We thought of revenge but after hearing what MiHyun told us,we find that it made sense.I didn't think that JaeHyo hyung would have injured her so badly.I didn't think he would stab her.I will find JaeHyo hyung and ask him about it since I do not know the actual reason why he did it.Please do forgive us.I really hope we,BLOCK B,can be good friends with you and the rest of the INFINITE members again.I want to go back to the past when the two of us were great friends.I don't wish that we look like enemies when we were once best of friends.''

L : *Pretends not to hear anything*

Zico : ''H-Hyung,do you remember there was once we sneaked out from the dorms without the others knowledge and went to Dongdaemun to shop?Do you remember the time when we ran off to eat at BooHyun hyung's restaurant not telling the others?Do you remember when your surprise birthday party that all of us thought of and you cried when we brought the cake into the practice room?Do you remember we tried to trick WooHyun hyung so we could put cream on his face but he found out in the end?Do you still remember when we tried to skip lessons to go out and failed because the discipline master found out?I still remember everything.I will never forget all these memories that we made together.I remember my mum always tell me this : 'A moment lasts all of a second,but the memory lives on forever.'.Now I understand what this means.I really do.All these happy moments lasted only for a while but it became a very precious memory to me and I remember every single second.''  *Starts crying*

L : *Tears rolled down*  *Why can't I forget those times?Why do I still remember all of these?Why am I even crying?Why must you say all these things to me JiHo ah?why must you be my best friend?Why must we be so close last time?*

Zico : ''Hyung,say something?I know you still remember those times.''

L : ''I-I...''  *Chokes*  ''...I remember them.Our friendship were unbreakable.Once we are together,the hyungs can only use food to separate us and because of that,they always spend lots of money to get our food.We were really picky on what to eat.We like to change our appetites daily and the hyungs always have a headache since they were the ones paying.When we had dance practices,we would slack off so we can go on Twitter.''

Zico : *Smiles*  ''So you still remember everything we did together.I thought you would have forgotten about it.''

L : ''I can't forget it.They were memories I made with my friends.They are the most precious things.But how I wish it wasn't,how I wish I could forget every single thing in the past about them.They made me suffer,made me feel bad,hurt me and even hurt my family.My once best friends broke my family apart,killed my parents.MiHyun blamed herself.I blamed myself and now that I know it was all to make us regret what we did then,I failed and you win.I fail as a brother,as a son and as a friend.You win in making me regret what I did.Are you happy now?Isn't this what you wanted?''

Zico : ''I didn't want any of those.I am not happy that I win but instead I feel bad for all my wrong doings.It is my lost to have loose such great friends.I never felt as happy as when we were still friends.I suffered a lot of hardships without these great friends.It was not the same as before.Did you hear this quote before?'Great friends are hard to find,difficult to leave,impossible to forget.'.You are a great friend to us and to INFINITE and we will never forget that fact.To MiHyun,you will be a great brother and no one can replace that.To your parents,you are the best son they could ever have.You are a great sunbae to your hoobaes and they learn to become like you.''

L : ''It's your lost?You weren't happy?I am a great friend to you?Why don't I feel it?Why do I seem so useless?Why am I not the one in the bed now so I don't have to be in such a dilema?Why must I be the one who is suffering so much sitting here?Why can't I just forget what I want to?''

Zico : ''You are not useless hyung and you will never be.You can't forget because they have all become a memory you never want to forget.Hyung,I really want to be your great friend again.I want to go back to the past so much.I love those times,I want it to happen again and I want to make more memories from it.Forgive us.Please.''

L : ''I-I-I forgive all of you.I just can't forget the times when we were so happy spending time together,playing,eating,practicing.I too want to go back to those times.''

Zico : ''R-Really?Did I hear wrongly?You said you forgive us?So we are friends again?''

L : *Nods and smiles*

DongWoo : ''L ah,it is hyung's turn.You can go rest now.You look really tired.''

L : ''DongWoo hyung,it has been an hour already?Time sure flies.I-I'll get back to my room now then hyung.''  *Hurriedly walks away so DongWoo can't see his swollen eyes*

DongWoo : ''Ne~''

B-Bomb : ''JiHo ah,you can go back to.''

Zico : ''Yes hyung.''  *Bows and walks off*

After L and Zico left,it was awkward again.Now,it was DongWoo and B-Bomb.But,as the always bubbly main rapper of INFINITE,DongWoo started a conversation with B-Bomb to break the awkwardness.It was actually harder than he had thought.But with the thought that they both loved hip hop,he tried to start with that topic.The longer they talked to each other,the more comfortable they got but it still wasn't the same as three years ago.

DongWoo : ''Uhmmm,so...Have you been practicing your hip hop moves recently?''

B-Bomb : ''Well not really.''

DongWoo : ''You should start practicing then.I do hope to have a competition with you soon.''

B-Bomb : ''You want to have a competition with me?Then I better practice till I am sure that I will win you then.''

DongWoo : *Laughs*  ''You want to beat me?It isn't possible.Do you remember that you never won any competition against me before?''

B-Bomb : ''Hey hyung!That doesn't mean I won't win against you this time around.You never know.''

DongWoo : ''Go practice them well first then we will see.''

B-Bomb : ''Bring it on.I am ready anytime.I haven't forgot any of it yet.''

DongWoo : ''It was so different not having any competitions with you for the past three years.''

B-Bomb : ''Yah it was.But I never thought three years later,I will be having one again with you.''

DongWoo : ''How was life?Hard right?''

B-Bomb : ''You don't say hyung.Why do you always ask the obvious?It was tough.But it made me reflect a lot on my wrong doings thanks to that.''

DongWoo : ''But aren't you angry?''

B-Bomb : ''I was.But now I'm not.I know what is right.Revenge cannot change what was done in the past.''

DongWoo : ''I'm glad you thought about it well and changed for the better.''

B-Bomb : ''Thanks hyung.''