Chapter 18 - Being friends again

Who Is It That I LOVE???

After about two hours being out of school,you and Leo got tired as it started to get darker.The two of you went back to the school's dorm only to see all the BTOB and VIXX members sitted on their own beds waiting for you and Leo to get back.You saw the worried looks on their face and felt guilty.You walked in with Leo following behind you and closed the door.

Everyone looked up when they heard the door of the room open hoping that it was you and Leo.As they saw the two of you walk inside,they sighed out loud with relieve.

EunKwang : ''You guys are finally back.Where have the two of you been for the past two hours?We couldn't find you and we tried calling but no one answered.We were all so worried.''

N : ''Yah Jung Leo.You better make it clear.Don't you dare keep quite.Where have you brought MyungHun to?MyungHun you tell us to.Did Leo bully you?If he did,he is so going to get it from me.''

Hyuk : ''N hyung,when can anybody even win Leo hyung?I think even you as a leader is scared of him.''

N : ''Yah Han SangHyuk how can you say that of your hyung.Anyway that is not the point.The point is what did Leo do to our MyungHun.''

MinHyuk : ''MyungHun ah,can you stop acting cold already?Tell us what happened.One person may not be able to win Leo hyung but I bet 12 people can.''

You : ''Hyungs,you guys don't have to worry.Leo hyung did not do anything to me.He just brought me to the Han River Bridge and Namsan Tower to see the nightview of Seoul so I can relieve my stress.I feel much better now.I am really sorry for making you guys worried about me for the past few days when I did not talk to any of you or even join you guys for break and practice.In the past few days,I did a lot of reflection and thought if what I did was right.I thought of lots of things in this few days and I feel that it was wrong of me to have behaved coldly to all of you even though you guys did not do anything wrong.''

Ravi : ''Did I hear wrongly?Leo hyung brought MyungHun to the Han River Bridge and Namsan Tower to see the nightview of Seoul?When has he ever treated us like how he treat MyungHun?That is so unfair!''

HongBin : ''He treats MyungHun better than his own members!That's so bad of him.''

You : ''Ravi hyung,HongBin hyung,I was talking to Leo hyung about not bringing you guys there just now and he said that he would bring all of us there again soon!He is not bad hyung.He really cares for all of you just that he doesn't show it or tell it to you.You will understand him one day.''

Ravi & HongBin : ''Really?!''

HongBin : ''Leo hyung really is going to bring us there again soon?''

Ravi : ''That would be great!I have always wanted to go there but did not get the chance to!''

Ken : ''So,MyungHun ah,do you feel better after going to the Han River Bridge and Namsan Tower with Leo hyung?''

You : ''Yes Ken hyung.I feel much better after being able to release some of my stress by looking at the beautiful night view of Seoul.Thank you for your concern.What have you guys been doing when we were out?Did we miss anything big?''

HyunSik : ''Of course you missed something big.You missed us being so worried.Looking and asking around the school whether anybody have seen you.''

You : ''R-Really hyung?You guys went around the school to look and ask for me?I'm so sorry.I sincerely apologise for disappearing without letting you guys know where I was going.It is just that I have been feeling a little troubled and stressed out recently.I decided to not talk to you guys for a few days till I solved all the problems but I did not think that you guys would be so worried about me.I only thought about myself and never thought about how you guys would feel.I thought this was the best way.I never knew you guys would be worried for me.If I have caused any of you troubles recently,I am sorry but I am thankful that you did not tell the INFINITE hyungs about it.''

MinHyuk : ''So remember that next time if you have any troubles just come to any of us and tell it out.Don't make us worried again.We would be glad to listen to all your troubles.''

IlHoon : ''You will feel better that way too MyungHun.''

SungJae : ''MyungHun ah,next time don't ever not talk to us again!''

Hyuk : ''We do not wish to lose such a great friend like you.''

HongBin : ''Just remember that we will always be there for you through your ups and downs.You can rely on us.''

N : ''So are we friends again?''

You : ''Of course N hyung.We will be friends forever and always.''

N : ''Yay!We are friends with MyungHun again!''

You : ''N hyung,when did I ever say that we weren't friends?I never befriended any of you.''

N : ''Of course I have to say that we are friends again.Since you stopped talking to us for the past few days,I feel that we have grown distant and became strangers.So now that you are talking to us again,it feels like we are becoming friends once again.Kids,do you guys agree with me?''

Everyone : ''Agreed!''

N : ''See MyungHun ah!All of them agree with me.''

You : ''Well I have nothing to say then since everyone agrees.''

 

 

******************************

Sorry for the late and short update.Was overseas and also thinking of what to write.Kind of stuck.Do bare with it for the time being and sorry for the inconveniences caused.I will update soon.Continue to subscribe to my story.Thank you.