Chapter 19 - Woolim High's 30th Anniversary

Who Is It That I LOVE???

You were back to having your daily breaks with the BTOB and VIXX members.Happily chatting about how classes were that day and meeting after school for daily practices.

A few days after while you guys were having a break in the practice room,there came an announcement through the speakers.

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

This is Mr Jung speaking.This announcement is to let everyone know about the upcoming party for the 30th anniversary of Woolim High.The principal have invited all the students and staffs of the school to attend this party which will be held next Saturday.You have 10 days left to get prepared for this party.You can bring along you family and girlfriends too.Your homeroom teachers will hand you the form by the end of this week.Dress handsomely and I will see you then.Thank you for your kind attention.

*End of ANNOUNCEDMENT*

You : ''Wow!The school is celebrating it's 30th anniversary next Saturday.I bet the party would be very exciting.''

Hyuk : ''Hyung!Can we go and get new clothes for the party?Please!!!''

N : ''Yes we can but not today.We still have school tomorrow.''

Hyuk : ''Yay!We are getting new clothes!I will be sure to get lots of it!''

N : ''Yah Han SangHyuk!You are allowed to get clothes but you better not make a big hole in my pocket.If you do,you know what will happen to you don't you?''

Hyuk : ''Y-Yes N hyung.''

SungJae : ''EunKwang hyung can we go too?I want to get new clothes too!''

EunKwang : ''Sure why not?MyungHun you coming?''

You : *If I go and get clothes with them wouldn't they know about my identity?I think L oppa would bring me to the party as his sister right?Maybe I should pass.* ''Uhmmm...It's ok EunKwang hyung.I will pass.I think L hyung would be bringing me to get my clothes together with the other INFINITE members.Sorry.Maybe I will just tag along and help to choose your clothes.''

EunKwang : ''It's fine if you want to just tag along and get your clothes together with the INFINITE sunbaes another day.''

Finally it was Saturday,the day where you would go and get clothes for BTOB and VIXX.You guys have decided to go to MyeongDong,the busiest fashion district in Korea.After the daily practices,all of you ran towards the dorm to get prepared to go out.

After getting ready,all of you headed out and walked towards the nearest subway station from the school.Once you guys have reached inside of the station,you headed to look at the subway map.

After checking how to get to MyeongDong station,the 14 of you headed to take the subway.

After 30 minutes of taking the subway,it has finally reached MyeongDong station and all of you got off,walking towards the exit to go up to the platform where the fashion street could be seen.

The view of the place was just attracting as you walked towards the fashion street after coming out from the underground subway station.

While walking into the streets,you felt hungry as you saw the food stalls at the side with the aroma being blown towards you.

You : ''Hyungs I am hungry.Are you guys hungry yet?We have not eaten dinner yet.Let's eat first before buying the clothes.''

N : ''Sure MyungHun.I bet everyone is hungry too.''

Peniel : ''Hyung let's hurry and eat!My stomach is growling!I want to eat curry rice.''

IlHoon : ''Stop standing here and chit chat hyungs.I might faint from hunger!''

HyunSik : ''I want to eat seolleongtang!''

MinHyuk : ''I want bulgogi!''

Ravi : ''I want bulgogi too!''

Hyuk : ''Can I have samgyetang?''

Ken : ''Jjambbong for me!''

EunKwang : ''I am fine with anything as long as there is PaJeon.''

ChangSub : ''I want ddeokbokki!''

HongBin : ''I want all of it!I can't choose.They are all too delicious for me to choose one.''

You : ''I agree with HongBin hyung.''

N : ''Then let's look for a restaurant that sells all of this then.We should fill ourselves before shopping.''

After a while of walking around to look for a restaurant,you spotted a restaurant which sells everything you guys wanted to eat.

You : ''N hyung,here!This restaurant sells everything you guys want to order!''

N : ''Ok.Let's go in then.Imo(Aunt),table for 14 please.''

Aunt : ''Ne,come this way.''

N : ''Thank you.''

You guys got seated and started to order your food.

After ordering,you guys waited patiently for the food to arrive while your stomachs continued growling.

Finally after a long wait,all the food came.

Peniel's curry rice.

HyunSik's seolleongtang.

Ravi and MinHyuk's bulgogi.

Hyuk's samgyetang.

Ken's jjambbong.

EunKwang's pajeon.

ChangSub's ddeokbokki.

You,HongBin and Leo's kimchi fried rice.

and IlHoon's jjajangmyun.

You : ''Wow!The food looks so delicious.''

EunKwang : ''Let's eat.''

Everyone : ''I will eat well!''