Chapter 37 - Helping to regain your memories

Who Is It That I LOVE???

Days passed but you still couldn't remember anyone of them.You did not believe that they were your friends.You did not even believe that L was your brother.

Finally,after a few weeks,the doctor said that you could be discharged and brought home.This was the chance.Once you was discharged,L and the rest could bring you to many different places and try so you could remember the times you guys had together.

The place with the most memory was the school but even if you went to school as a boy,people would have suspected you as there were still many people who did not know that you were actually a girl,it was impossible to go there.Especially people who knows of your injuries like BTOB,VIXX and TEEN TOP.They would find it too much of a coincidence since MiHyun has to use a wheelchair to move around and when they went to school,MyungHun would also be using a wheelchair to move around.They would know something fishy was going on which they do not know about.

You were brought home so you could rest after staying in the hospital for so long.Finally,you could sleep on your comfortable and cosy bed compared to the hard hospital beds you laid on for the pass few weeks.While you were taking a rest,everyone were in the living room discussing about where they could bring you so you can remember everyone again.It wasn't really a great choice for them as they were really afraid of you remembering about your parent's death.They did not want you to remember anything but only the great times all of you had together.Most importantly,they hoped you would remember who they were,their names,how you knew them and how they were related to you.

With you in this state,you really would refuse to everything they say.You only wanted to see your parents and asked them if what everyone was saying to you true.You wanted to hide away from reality.Without knowing that your parents are not around anymore,you only thought that you could not see them because they did not want you anymore.It was a really tough job not only for you but it was tougher for your friends and your brother who cared for you so much.

An hour later

You came out of your room after taking a rest and saw that they were still in the living room so you decided to listen to what they were saying.You hid behind the pillar and eavedropped on what they said.

L : ''What do we do?Is there any places where we can bring MiHyun too?Places she loves to go to?Places she left the most memorable memories of?Why must this even happen to MiHyun?Why can't it happen to me instead?Umma,appa,why must you leave us alone for the past year?''

WooHyun : ''We can bring her to my brother's restaurant?Or bring her to my house.She came to my house so many times since she was young.I bet she would start to remember things slowly.You shouldn't self now.It's all in the past already.You cannot change it.You should stay positive and only look forward so you can bring MiHyun back to her old self.Remember not to say anything about eommonim and abeoji's death to her.''

SungYeol : ''WooHyun hyung is right.You should listen to him and stay positive.We don't like to see you suffering like this also.It hurts us to see you like that.If we are brothers,then you shouldn't keep anything to yourself.Say it out and we will be there to help you.Forever and always.''

 L : ''You're right.I should have a positive mindset for MiHyun.She needs me to be there by her side now.Let's bring her to WooHyunnie hyung's place then.How about tomorrow afternoon?''

WooHyun : ''Sure no problem.I'll tell my parents about it then.''

Leo : ''Sunbae,may I come along too?''

HongBin : ''I want to go too.''

MinHyuk : ''Can I come?''

HyunSik : ''Me too!''

ChunJi : ''MiHyun is like my real dongsaeng and I really care about her.I want to come too!''

WooHyun : ''Don't worry.Everyone is coming along.No one will be excluded.''

You : *Everyone cares for me so much.Seems like what they told me about them being my friends and one of them being my brother is true.But what are their names?And what was it about umma and appa leaving us for a year?I miss them.*  *Sobs then wipes the tears away*

WooHyun : ''I'll go upstairs to call while you guys continue with your conversations.''  *Walks to the stairs*

At the stairs

WooHyun : ''M-MiHyun!You're awake.Why are you hiding there?Come on down.''

You : ''I-I just woke up and was about to head downstairs.What were you guys talking about?''

WooHyun : ''N-Nothing.I was just heading up to make a call.It is too loud downstairs due to the amount of people here.''

You : ''Oh ok.Go make your call then.It must be important.''

SungGyu : ''WooHyun ah,I thought you went up already.What are you still doing there?''

WooHyun : ''I-I...M-M...''

SungGyu : ''What are you blabbering about?S-Speak...M-MiHyun!You are awake.Come on down.''

Everybody : *Looks up and turns in your direction shocked*

 L : ''Why are you standing there?Come on down.''

You : ''Can I ask a question?Did umma and appa come back home yet?''

 L : ''N-No.They called and said that they are busy and won't be back for a while since they are in Japan now.''

You : ''They are in Japan?Why didn't I know about that.Must have forgotten.Is there any food?I am hungry though.''

 L : ''There isn't any food at home but we can go out for dinner.''

WooHyun : ''We're going out for dinner?Then let's go to my hyung's restaurant then.It'd be easier than to call.Is it ok?''

You : ''I'm fine with anything.I am just hungry and want something to eat.''

WooHyun : ''Let's go then.''